Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Justwise , Vicjustice And Others Help Oooooooo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Justwise , Vicjustice And Others Help Oooooooo (733 Views)

Justwise / I Need Help From "Justwise" / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justwise , Vicjustice And Others Help Oooooooo by kisibo: 9:07pm On May 13, 2011
As you know say na you dey help people about travel package here na so i bring this come meet you abeg, my bros won go yankee on business trip but when feeling the form ds-160, he omitted some questions that he did not answer and he already submitted and even book appointment. now he don see the errors he made and i won no if he fit fill another ds-160 form and update the appointment profile on there website and put the new bar code there , abeg your help is needed ooo, pls he never do this b4 na hin first time be this ooo.
Re: Justwise , Vicjustice And Others Help Oooooooo by justwise(m): 10:29pm On May 13, 2011
kisibo:

As you know say na you dey help people about travel package here na so i bring this come meet you abeg, my bros won go yankee on business trip but when feeling the form ds-160, he omitted some questions that he did not answer and he already submitted and even book appointment. now he don see the errors he made and i won no if he fit fill another ds-160 form and update the appointment profile on there website and put the new bar code there , abeg your help is needed ooo, pls he never do this b4 na hin first time be this ooo.

Since the application is submittted already there is only little he can do now, he can wait and explain the mistake to them during the interview.
Re: Justwise , Vicjustice And Others Help Oooooooo by kisibo: 12:45am On May 14, 2011
Thanks man i always dey feel you respond , i will let you know hw the interview be , thx

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Tour Guide In Istanbul, Turkey / Hot And Fresh: Dana Ticket For Sale (lagos-abuja) / Is It Good To Get A Passport At Hand Before Travelling At All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.