Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] (3923 Views)

Adaeze: UNIPORT Student Found Dead In Her Apartment / Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc / Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by BornorBang: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Update by
A 17-year-old student of the University of Port Harcourt, Divine Hanachor who was declared missing few days ago has been found.

The news about missing Divine Hanachor went viral after [url][/url] made the post on Nairaland.

A Facebook user, Awiri Wuche who claimed to be Divine’s elder sister disclosed this in a post.

She thanked members of the public for their calls, messages and prayers throughout the trying period.

“Thanks to everyone that prayed, Divine has been found. God bless each and everyone one of you. Thank you [url][/url], Thank you Nairaland”, Awiri said.

https:///divine-hanachor-17-year-old-missing-uniport-student-has-been-found/

Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Seakay(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Welcome back aunty, but you haven't told us where u went to. cool

18 Likes

Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by illicit(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Sixsigmahub: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seakay:

She really needs to tell us ooo. shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Sixsigmahub: 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
The thing weak me ooo...
She prolly went her own way. Put evrybody in unnecessary pressure when she just went to get some d*ck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Seeksnigeria: 12:26am On Jul 26, 2021
We thank God for a safe return

1 Like

Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by majamajic(m): 3:00am On Jul 26, 2021
As usual , no details

6 Likes

Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Zamboroto: 6:00am On Jul 26, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
We thank God for a safe return
From where?

2 Likes

Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 26, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
The thing weak me ooo...
She prolly went her own way. Put evrybody in unnecessary pressure when she just went to get some d*ck
Even if na dick she go collect we gats celebrate her safe return. No be every dick ladies dey return from grin

12 Likes

Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Snitch24(m): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2021
She went for dickation grin

1 Like

Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 26, 2021
I said it

Na so Nigerian girls dem dey do

From school to boyfriend house for a week or two
Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Sixsigmahub: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Even if na dick she go collect we gats celebrate her safe return. No be every dick ladies dey return from grin

Lol.
Rubbish Girl like her!

1 Like

Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by DoggoneDogg: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2021
Where was she found?? grin
Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Vulcanheph(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2021
It's funny that they don't wanna tell us how she returned but are quick to tell us every detail of how she got missing....
I suspect she went to collect preek, just the same thing I said in the thread that showed us that she was missing.

1 Like

Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Vulcanheph(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Where was she found?? grin
Probably in her boyfriend's house after enough collection of preek.
Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by DoggoneDogg: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Her parents are thanking God. 9 months down the line I hope they will thank God for fruit of the womb. grin
Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Sixsigmahub: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2021
Vulcanheph:

That's just it. We really deserve to know where she went to.
Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by gregyboy(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2021
She went for dictation like someone said uo there

Let the pussy collect some dick for godsake all this lost and found of a thing go spoil relationship

And if you're going to collect dick tell your mama
Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by teamoneline: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2021
Na penis she go collect. Mk she talk true
Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
The thing weak me ooo...

What is wrong with these girls? As in eh. This is totally unacceptable. She said she was going to repair her phone and vanished. Then just resurfaces like that.

Okay. I case my rest.

1 Like

Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by puppie017: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2021
She go serve

1 Like

Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by moscobabs(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2021
And whats wrong if you people give us details on how she was found? if it was Kidnapping thing you would have tell us the amount demanded for ransom. hypocrites wink smiley
Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by SEGLIZ: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2021
Seakay:
in fact we deserve an explanation now. if not for anything, at least for our worries and prayers now. cheesy
Sixsigmahub:

She really needs to tell us ooo. shocked shocked
gregyboy:
She went for dictation like someone said uo there

Let the pussy collect some dick for godsake all this lost and found of a thing go spoil relationship

And if you're going to collect dick tell your mama
Sixsigmahub:

That's just it. We really deserve to know where she went to.

moscobabs:
And whats wrong if you people give us details on how she was found? if it was Kidnapping thing you would have tell us the amount demanded for ransom. hypocrites wink smiley
the thing is always painful after sharing the pains.

for those that believe and know we deserve an explanation or more gather here let's protest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Loyalty100: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
who prayed? we all know she was camped at one hotel by some yahoo boys in her school. normal levels for university and polytechnic. na the ones wey una no see reach be missing person
Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Kriss216: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Heard she was Dickmatised by one of our brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by revived: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
It's So Annoying They Won't Tell Us Where She Went To

E Be Many Things
Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Sixsigmahub: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
revived:
It's So Annoying They Won't Tell Us Where She Went To

E Be Many Things

No one knows where she went. Except she and her family.
Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Kriely(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Funny how everyone above me think she went to collect dick.
Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Sixsigmahub: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kriely:
Funny how everyone above me think she went to collect dick.

I and with you @Kriely, I know she went for three days praying session to intercede for this country cry cry

1 Like

Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by Sixsigmahub: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found [PHOTOS] by muller101(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
She really enjoyed the cassava.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long To Get Transcripts? Uniport. / Aaua Admission List Is Out! / Poly Ibadan: Admission 2010/2011: Informations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.