Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

How To Browse Free With Pc Using Your Fone As A Wireless Router - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Browse Free With Pc Using Your Fone As A Wireless Router (5004 Views)

Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel / How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Browse Free With Pc Using Your Fone As A Wireless Router by Niftyrules(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2013
oduniftyrules@gmail.com
Re: How To Browse Free With Pc Using Your Fone As A Wireless Router by maxibrainz: 4:15am On Apr 29, 2013
This night as i make this post i just activated my friends MTN sim card to browse and download unlimitedly with the magic sim settings i got and it working perfectly, if you want the MTN magic sim settings that would enable you to browse and download unlimitedly with your MTN sim card like am doing both on your phone and PC send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD❎❎❎ HP 15 TOUCH SMART 1GB AMD A10 Radeon R6 RED KEYBOARD LIGHT 1TB / 8GB RAM / Connecting Mtn Hynet To A D-link Router / Get Laptop Accessories At A Good Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.