Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App (12594 Views)

Elon Musk Biography, Networth And Lifestyle / Cyber Security And Ethical Hacking / Free Internet Service: Red Cheetah Emerges Nigeria’s No. 1 Lifestyle App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by Naijmobile: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2021
YouID is a product of Youverify the technology company focused on identity and access management with biometric identity verification and other digital identity solutions. The innovation comes on the heels of the costly and recurring threats that individuals and organisations have to grapple with online.

The internet and communication technologies have revolutionized the way individuals communicate and transact with one another. This change is not peculiar to individuals alone as businesses – micro, small, medium, and large have embraced and adopted some level of technology or the other to enable them operate in simpler, more intuitive, and efficient ways.
These technological changes, incremental in nature, have over the course of time gained acceptance and become prevalent, connecting individuals and institutions across different time zones and continents, and at the same time creating a new digitally enabled culture and economy.

These advancements in technology and connectivity require users to have or create digital identities of some sort, vis-a-vis filling out online forms in order to gain access to services, mobile Apps, websites as well as certain software and tools. Their identities are captured via email addresses, usernames, passwords, phone numbers and in some case their location – a process which could be cumbersome, time-consuming, and sometimes frustrating, especially because it requires individuals to memorize usernames and passwords to be able to login to sites and access information or tools available there.

Again, there is also the burden and risk associated with moving around with important documents such as government-issued identifications like the international passport, national identity cards, driver’s licenses, and vehicle documents.

https://naijmobile.com/youverify-launches-youid-an-all-in-one-security-and-lifestyle-app/

1 Like

Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by NairalandDoctor(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2021
That's my real niggar, only failures started to form separatist party do your maths well and you will find out that all this agitators wannabe are failures from their own region.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by othermen: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2021
Nigeria is very hostile to the youth. Most authorities (police etc) that request your identity card are willing to disregard your privacy. Now that you are presenting your phone as a means to check your Id, you may be creating an avenue for them to exploit you, they can’t afford your phone sadly and would be interested in how you afforded it or interested in the amount in your bank account.

For other institutions like banks, they often need a copy of your Id. They may equally be hostile. I hope this concerns are addressed. It is sure a great idea.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by Omicron007: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Most of these will disappear over time.
We are not new to this.
Some of them go into oblivion once they collect their share of the tech start funds.

4 Likes

Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by Curious345: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by Curious345: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Just out to collect FREE tech Start up money

1 Like

All these yahoo boys have gone tech.
Still fake moves..

Collect 2m dollars and dissappear

1 Like

Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by Spainze007(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
wow I love this
Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Look at young men giving their lives a good meaning and doing things,
While some nuisance will be online abusing and cursing their mothers 24/7 with nothing doing than smoking all day.

Naija youths, your destiny is in your hands,
It all depends on you.

Youid, here we come.
God bless you guys.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by Dalil8: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Just like id me
Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Spainze007:
wow I love this
We do too kiss

heniford2:
Jobless Yoruba man What benefit is this will police use it never so how is this of w benefit
Na dem!
Shame on you!
Always negative to any positive news 24/7.
What a way to live life!
Tueh!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
So where will my data be stored?

In america, i guess, where your investors lives.

That means the United states government have access to all the users information all because a US investor invested in the company.

1 Like

Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by heniford2: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Jobless Yoruba man What benefit is this will police use it never so how is this of w benefit
Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by bamasite2: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nice
Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by Wassapviews: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Oooh
Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by thatsleepboy1: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by McOluOmo: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
F
Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by Flairoqy(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Until it is regulated by the government, I can’t give any information to private companies.

1 Like

Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by Phoenixflap: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by Phoenixflap: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Value provision = Recurring earnings
Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by Alaganature(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dalil8:
Just like id me

Yahoo Boy sighted shocked

2 Likes

Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by lexy2014: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Not sure what these guys want to achieve with their app

1 Like

Re: Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App by heniford2: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
post=104113271:

We do too kiss

Na dem!
Shame on you!
Always negative to any positive news 24/7.
What a way to live life!
Tueh!
not been Negative you build stuff that will be of benefit to society look at whatsapp even though its not yet making money for Mark but it is of a benefit tell me how this wan go tell be of a benefit to Nigeria eeh! Police get time to check am it maybe in the future but right know it can never be. BIA Mrs or mr stop quoting me i seriously dislike your character

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power / Solar System Planet Count Down With Pictures / Www.eskimi.com – M.eskimi.com Download App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.