Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. (1325 Views)

Poll: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job.

yes: 66% (8 votes)
no: 33% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Gabriel Suswan Is Not Doing His Work / What Our Rulers Really Doing In Aso Rock Villa?watching Cartoon Network,or Eatin / The Most Hillarious Nairalander Is Mr Cork(no Offense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by HotieTima(f): 4:11am On May 14, 2011
MR jay bee i am sorry but u really ain't doing your job man
u lock ppl fun topic for no damn reason  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

if someone starts $HIT'S  and can't handle the consequences at the end of the day. that really isn't my problem.

u are already deleted all the insult's why did u lock the topic then  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.

mr jay bee u need to stop acting like this is the military u need to lay off things that ain't really serious man. ( no offense but u look like u came from the military)   

seun can u ppl  look at this topic and tell me if anything is wrong with it. if not pls allow our fun topic to continue.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=657854.msg8245236#msg8245236

this fun a fun topic that everyone was having fun on, but just because someone try acting like a man but release at the end off the day they couldn't become a man. so they went and reported to u. fine u deleted the comments but why lock the topic.

pls can u re-open the topic if u see this. thankx

iknow you are going to lock this one too, go ahead lock it coz that's all u do best, but i am just telling u the truth,

there are so many other topic here that should be lock but u never lock then, why don't u stop picking out favoritism and do ur job rite.
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by Nobody: 4:15am On May 14, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by HotieTima(f): 4:17am On May 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

what's wrong
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by Nekai(f): 4:25am On May 14, 2011
Why not just start another one,
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by HotieTima(f): 4:29am On May 14, 2011
Nekai:

Why not just start another one,

the person who opened the topic knew that he was doing.
so no one can just go start a new one, and i want it to continue on that page.
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by Nobody: 4:34am On May 14, 2011
Nothing. I am just kinda tired of the issues we face here in the romance section. I think because some ppl
look for trouble, it causes others who are trying to have fun to suffer. Ppl know I am not a biitch unless I am agitated by someone
who just wants to start with me. otherwise I mind my business and am cool. Unfortunately when I get started I play a role in threads
being locked and deleted. People suffer as a result. Sometimes when the beefs escalate and result in 4 or 6 consecutive pages of trash talking, it becomes too much on Jaybee to have to keep clicking "delete" and so he usually just lock the thread. I think everyone should take a chill pill and if not then just take their beefs to the chat thread so other threads won't get locked.
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by Nobody: 4:37am On May 14, 2011
hahahaha lol Tima must have really been enjoying that topic grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

But I agree. That dude will not re-open it. He obviously did put a lot into it.

On the other hand, some people on nairaland need to grow up. Yes I do go offtopic also but I know where to draw the line.

But some immature brats will just go on topics and start a war of words with people for no reason.

Jaybee or who so ever that locked them topics need to know that is no solution. Nairaland is nairaland, people will keep insulting each other.
I think someone need to start helpping Jaybee.

And yes I do agree with you Tima. I have seen some topics that make me wonder why is this topic not locked?

It obvious that he can't do this alone.
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by HotieTima(f): 4:40am On May 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Nothing. I am just kinda tired of the issues we face here in the romance section. I think because some ppl
look for trouble, it causes others who are trying to have fun to suffer. Ppl know I am not a biitch unless I am agitated by someone
who just wants to start with me. otherwise I mind my business and am cool. Unfortunately when I get started I play a role in threads
being locked and deleted. People suffer as a result. Sometimes when the beefs escalate and result in 4 or 6 consecutive pages of trash talking, it becomes too much on Jaybee to have to keep clicking "delete" and so he usually just lock the thread. I think everyone should take a chill pill and if not then just take their beefs to the chat thread so other threads won't get locked.

well huni that's what i said.

after everything was deleted no one said anything after that but he still locked the topic man.

we were all there having fun, but some people just like acting like the small dog wanting to ttake over the big dogs world which is impossible.

i did nothing wrong, i swear sometime this guys need to hear the truth if u don't talk they think u scared and u got nothing better to say to them.

i don't start $hit on anyone unless u ask for it.
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by HotieTima(f): 4:42am On May 14, 2011
rokiatu:

hahahaha lol Tima must have really been enjoying that topic grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

But I agree. That dude will not re-open it. He obviously did put a lot into it.

On the other hand, some people on nairaland need to grow up. Yes I do go offtopic also but I know where to draw the line.

But some immature brats will just go on topics and start a war of words with people for no reason.

Jaybee or who so ever that locked them topics need to know that is no solution. Nairaland is nairaland, people will keep insulting each other.
I think someone need to start helpping Jaybee.

And yes I do agree with you Tima. I have seen some topics that make me wonder why is this topic not locked?

It obvious that he can't do this alone.

tell me about it man.

no can re-do this topic better then the guy who opened it.
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by Nobody: 4:45am On May 14, 2011
I feel you Tima. i really do.

I'm just tired of some folks who like to start mess and try to style me out as being miserable
like a certain THING did last night after everyone was having fun or trying to kill a beef that was going on.
Some ppl live for drama and then ish hits the fan. I do wish Jaybee would start seriously start recommending
ppl for bans, esp those who seek to start trouble. Like I said tho, in the complaints thread he needs our help tho.
Either we ignore them when they do or report them ourselves. I am also tired of interesting threads being locked.
I also agree that it makes no sense to delete and then lock. Sometimes I would click on a thread that was OBVIOUSLY
cleaned but it is locked and I am like 'wth?' but then I just assume he did it to prevent ppl from proceeding with the insults.
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by HotieTima(f): 4:55am On May 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I feel you Tima. i really do.

I'm just tired of some folks who like to start mess and try to style me out as being miserable
like a certain THING did last night after everyone was having fun or trying to kill a beef that was going on.
Some ppl live for drama and then ish hits the fan. I do wish Jaybee would start seriously start recommending
ppl for bans, esp those who seek to start trouble. Like I said tho, in the complaints thread he needs our help tho.
Either we ignore them when they do or report them ourselves. I am also tired of interesting threads being locked.
I also agree that it makes no sense to delete and then lock. Sometimes I would click on a thread that was OBVIOUSLY
cleaned but it is locked and I am like 'wth?' but then I just assume he did it to prevent ppl from proceeding with the insults.

yeah i know girl tell me about it.

all our fun topics are been locked just or other people trying to act kool.

i just wish ppl would stop opening they mouth when they got nothing good to say.

but u will just be passing by a topic having fun someone will just start calling u names for no damn reason. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided which i don't get

but thank got i love they insults coz i don't have anything on me.
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by BABE3: 4:55am On May 14, 2011
Someone is mad that she won't be auctioned off to Z*onking! ***clears throat*** grin
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by Nobody: 4:57am On May 14, 2011
Hotie Tima:

yeah i know girl tell me about it.

all our fun topics are been locked just or other people trying to act kool.

i just wish ppl would stop opening they mouth when they got nothing good to say.

but u will just be passing by a topic having fun someone will just start calling u names for no damn reason. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided which i don't get

but thank got i love they insults coz i don't have anything on me

YANNO?! giiirl! I swear! Soo true!
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by 190: 4:58am On May 14, 2011
Una nor really get work do!!

its been confirmed~

Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by HotieTima(f): 5:11am On May 14, 2011
BABE!:

Someone is mad that she won't be auctioned off to Z*onking! ***clears throat*** grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin how did u know that

nah no joke man that topic was fun man and i want it back cry cry cry cry cry

and the thing that is pissing me off is jay bee locking topic that don't need to be lock at all
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by HotieTima(f): 5:12am On May 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

YANNO?! giiirl! I swear! Soo true!

i know man
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by HotieTima(f): 5:12am On May 14, 2011
190:

Una nor really get work do!!

its been confirmed~

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue i can see u do right
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by Nobody: 5:13am On May 14, 2011
^^ *hi - 5s Hotie* THANK YOU! mschew!  undecided undecided
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by 190: 5:13am On May 14, 2011
smh  undecided

noise makers would be noise makers

twitter would be twitters undecided
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by Nobody: 5:16am On May 14, 2011
190:

smh  undecided

instigators would be instigators

nutriders would be nutriders  undecided

yap.
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by 190: 5:19am On May 14, 2011

smh,

[size=3pt](it is well, thanking my God everyday for delivering me)[/size]
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by HotieTima(f): 5:20am On May 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

^^ *hi - 5s Hotie* THANK YOU! mschew!  undecided undecided

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by Nobody: 5:20am On May 14, 2011
grin  grin wink wink
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by Nobody: 5:52am On May 14, 2011
BABE!:

ROLMAO oh babe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by Nobody: 5:56am On May 14, 2011
grin grin
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by Nobody: 10:36am On May 14, 2011
Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job

[size=44pt]NO[/size]
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by HotieTima(f): 4:47pm On May 14, 2011
jennykadry:

[size=44pt]NO[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i know right
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by ifyalways(f): 6:02pm On May 14, 2011
"Job" as in paid employment?

Btwn,I thought they have like 3 volunteer mods @ the romance section?
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by MissyB3(f): 10:50pm On May 14, 2011
Jaybee must have hit a nerve. So you lot were actually waiting to be auctioned off? Kai!Lwkmd. grin grin grin Jaybee, please, do lock the girls out of NL too. grin cool
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by jaybee3(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2011
Thread was locked because the OP of the thread informed me that he/she didn't have anymore spare time to keep updating the thread.
Have i stopped anyone from opening another thread?
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by HotieTima(f): 8:54am On May 15, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided why now
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by Gboliwe: 1:39pm On May 15, 2011
Who makes most threads to be locked?
They start fights? Who?
Name names lets deal with them all.
For me, I know 190, Mzdarkskin, ragdollz even hotietima are usually initiators of fights and fights make threads get locked.
I may be wrong, feel free to correct me or add more names

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Boko Haram! / Russians Caught Smuggling Weapons Into Nigeria / Important Things Every Girl Must Carry In Her Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.