Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,125 members, 7,863,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. (1332 Views)

Poll: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job.

yes: 66% (8 votes)
no: 33% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Gabriel Suswan Is Not Doing His Work / What Our Rulers Really Doing In Aso Rock Villa?watching Cartoon Network,or Eatin / The Most Hillarious Nairalander Is Mr Cork(no Offense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by HotieTima(f): 1:46pm On May 15, 2011
Gboliwe:

Who makes most threads to be locked?
They start fights? Who?
Name names lets deal with them all.
For me, I know 190, Mzdarkskin, ragdollz even hotietima are usually initiators of fights and fights make threads get locked.
I may be wrong, feel free to correct me or add more names

well sorry i don't start $HIT WITH ANYONE THEY START AND I END IT.
COZ PPL HER LIKE RUINING THEY MOUTH ACTING LIKE THEY KNOW IT ALL, AND I HAVEN'T ANYTHING FOR SO LONG SO THEY THOUGHT I WAS SCARD BUT THEN WHEN U START TALKING THEN THEY SAY I GOT BIG MOUTH.

BUT REALLY I DON'T TILL U ASK FOR IT
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by Gboliwe: 1:53pm On May 15, 2011
We are both saying the same thing. All the names I listed are always caught up in the middle of fights and these fights make threads to be locked
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by HotieTima(f): 1:58pm On May 15, 2011
Gboliwe:

We are both saying the same thing. All the names I listed are always caught up in the middle of fights and these fights make threads to be locked

well not all of them, some people start with them first like MZDARSKIN AND ME
Re: Is Mr Jay Bee Really Doing His Job. by MsPotato(f): 8:23am On May 16, 2011
Sorry to hear all of this.

As for me, I think Jaybee is doing his job. Cause if he aint, he wont be locking threads. tongue He would just let all the threads fly around like flies without bothering about it.

Tima, calm down my dear. The most you could do is ask the Mod on why did he/she take those actions and also perhaps to request from the Mods to not lock the thread. Cause I think your topic is a little too harsh dont you think? Just my personal opinion embarassed

There happens to be some threads before where some people here have insulted others and Jaybee was the one that deleted all those insulting posts leaving the thread to be free from insults and be in topic so he is doing his job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele’s Husband – Single Mother Of Two Ki / Dubai To Build First Air Conditioned Mini-city / Interesting Animal Mating Rituals You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.