Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Was Your Biggest Waste Of Money Experience - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Was Your Biggest Waste Of Money Experience (599 Views)

What A Waste Of Time / What Is Your Biggest April Fool Prank / Waste Of Money: A Graduate's Facebook Update That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Biggest Waste Of Money Experience by shakir0802: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
What's was ur biggest waste of money you ever experienced
Re: What Was Your Biggest Waste Of Money Experience by shakir0802: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
I went to alaba international market to buy PlayStation 1 then, so I price and it was cost I left there and I decided to check around, I saw where they sell phone's fair used I branch and price, I bought the phone and the guy said I needed to buy charger so he hand over the phone to another guy to help me check the charger unknown to me the phone is simless phone I bought the charger only for me to check if it work I found out it simless I ran to the place the guy is no where to be found i move but I was asked to add more money to change the phone I gave them, I was given another phone open and close but on getting home I put sim only for me to see the phone has screen problem I swear I break the phone phone.

Another one I and my best friend azeez Adekanmbi Azeez went to alaba market to buy television again around 2013 the guy call us and we price TV 42 inch's but the price is somehow cost to us so we move out and one guy told us he knew where dey sell the TV in very cheap price and on getting there we bought the TV for 40k no testing, on our way to where to test the TV the guy who lead us there said we should pay him service charge and we should bring money to buy remote,we gave him the money and the guy ran away with the money but on getting to where to test the TV we found out the TV screen is not working the guy said is IC that as fault I pay 3k or 4k to fix only to found out again the screen is cracked I asked again how much the guy said it will cost 80k to fixed the screen I asked him to couple the TV back I return to where we bought the tv I can't find the guy we bought the TV from and one man intervene and we add another money, we were shown how to buy no testing TV next time by standing left or right u look the TV but u standing in front looking the TV u wouldn't see maybe it break or not so I had him another money, the tv they gave us dis time screen is plastic but it has nylon on it and but one side is pile off the guy said we should used super glue to gum it we left and only to find out that no remedy to TV I just when we get home

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Biggest Waste Of Money Experience by angelEmade: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lol this one choke oo... Do I have an experience bayii
Re: What Was Your Biggest Waste Of Money Experience by Goldbw122(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
The money I use to enjoy with girls is my biggest experience of wastage of Money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Biggest Waste Of Money Experience by xpressionx(m): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
I bought Egg role and discovered the egg inside was replaced with garden egg.
Re: What Was Your Biggest Waste Of Money Experience by shakir0802: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
xpressionx:
I bought Egg role and discovered the egg inside was replaced with garden egg.
. Another banger

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Out Ur Sorrow / Christmas Time. Don't Try This To Nigerian Moms / Which Of These Was Used On You When You Are A Kid - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.