Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) (61173 Views)

A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) / Five Reasons Why Eating From Fast Food Joints Is Not Advisable / Boy Who Was Captured Eating From The Bin Smiles In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by AnanseK(m): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
End of time goat

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Typical Eran Iya Osogbo.
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Zane2point4(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
redsun:
It's called adaptation. Goats are smart animals and they can adapt to the desperate situation their keepers have exposed them to. They will thrive better in the wild than being kept by humans that can not feed themselves properly.
They cant, they've bn domisticated long long time ago that they cant fend off far away frm man.

Wild cayotes, wild cats will eat them within weeks.
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by bepositive11: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Okay but why put this in the crime section? Na jollof rice dem chop dem nor kee pesin.

The goats are stealing. They are thieves. It's crime grin
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Pacyrus(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Permit me to say THE GOATS ARE NOT TO BLAME, OR THE GOATS MUST BE CRAZY!!!
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Horlarteey: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
See watin Buhari cause. Omor, no time ooooo
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by englishmart(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Goats are thieves and desperate ones.

During my service year, my lodgemates would always sing into my ears to close the back door when leaving the lodge. One day I forgot, came back to meet my lodgemates angry and disappointed at me for leaving the back door opened. We usually buy foodstuffs together, so the goats camee in through the back door after I left and ate almost all the food stuffs behind the back door including our yams. The lodge became a mess! Foodstuff wey never reach us!
Ever since that day, anytime I see goats, I’d run and chase after the goats till I’m tired.

One day, One of my lodgemates from PH was able to trap 2 or 3 of the goats in our lodge....Kai!!!! The beating the goats received that day ehnnn! He dealt with them so much ehn! Infact enough to make the goats die or never to steal again in their entire life but for where?

The goats came back again.
grin grin They are not goats for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Gunboysavage(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Congratulations
Dangrace01:
Mad
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by emperorman: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
As E dey Hot
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by trumpcoat(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
So hilarious
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by nnamdi640: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
popes001:
Typical PDP behavior
You feel APC are not worst than this. Again, majority of the so called PDP are now in APC.
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Bekind123: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kandeed:
If ur conversant with oshogbo this one no suppose shock you na

dem plenty wey dey do this kin thing n more, Eran iya oshogbo dem. if dem dey cross road na trailer dey pack give dem road to pass
[color=#006600][/color] You are right especially Okebale, Uniosun area.

1 Like

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
I never see domestic animal wey get mind pass goats, very stubborn creatures . Especially those short village goats cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Sayelabola(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dangrace01:
Mad

Congratulations!
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lool ��
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Handsum64: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
PDP goats
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jerryayaebi1:
The hunger is everywhere o...no time to waste...goats no longer kind of the food is on the fire.lol
The video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9WxhePRs3g
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
stunnert:
Those goats must be from ijebu ode. The goats from that side stubborn wella. I remember that year when I go do my youth service for that angle. I go arrange all the things wey I wan take cook put for the backyard open kitchen before I enter house go carry something come back I go don see those goats don dey attacak my foodstuffs, even if you pursue them they no go run, they go just shift back give you space then they wait make you enter house before they attack again
The first and only time I've been chased by goats was during my youth service in ijebu waterside. I swear, the goats in ijebu no get joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by abdulo4real: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

During my service year, my lodgemates would always sing into my ears to close the back door when leaving the lodge. One day I forgot, came back to meet my lodgemates angry and disappointed at me for leaving the back door opened. We usually buy foodstuffs together, so the goats camee in through the back door after I left and ate almost all the food stuffs behind the back door including our yams. The lodge became a mess! Foodstuff wey never reach us!
Ever since that day, anytime I see goats, I’d run and chase after the goats till I’m tired.

One day, One of my lodgemates from PH was able to trap 2 or 3 of the goats in our lodge....Kai!!!! The beating the goats received that day ehnnn! He dealt with them so much ehn! Infact enough to make the goats die or never to steal again in their entire life but for where?

goat will always be goat

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by masterflowx(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Brokeloser:
Country hard even die hard zombies are feeling the heat,if I dey lie ask vulturebbqgrills if he still sells fresh vultures

grin grin grin
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Fortez: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Cousin9999: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
You eat out of my pot, you're now my dinner. angry

Seriously though. I'd cook them. undecided They look delicious. lol
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by lascos912(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Village people's goat
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by JuanDeDios: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
Romanoff:
These are not goats.

These are old women in the community wey hunger Sama bad bad.

Stone any of them and be doomed.
grin grin
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by bleskid: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
if money no enter , me I go do blood money grin those goat be like ..
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by charlesucheh(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
No be JUJU be that
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Masturbator2020: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Brokeloser:
Country hard even die hard zombies are feeling the heat,if I dey lie ask vulturebbqgrills if he still sells fresh vultures
This is Ghana not Nigeria
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Harmattan123(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ewure iya oshogbo
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by mariby: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Village people @ work
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by Dbarrzx: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

One day, One of my lodgemates from PH was able to trap 2 or 3 of the goats in our lodge....Kai!!!! The beating the goats received that day ehnnn! He dealt with them so much ehn! Infact enough to make the goats die or never to steal again in their entire lives but for where?

that's why we call them goats

1 Like

Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by RioCarputo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
the hustle is real...
Re: Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) by CALCULUS16: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Na dis kind goats dey eye one with one eye when you chase them away. Beat one of them and you lose something dear cheesy awon ajiun, women in goats clothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Buys Fish But Is Afraid Of Eating It For Not Knowing Its Name (Photos) / Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online / What To Do With Your Overripe Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.