Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,880 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches (11673 Views)

South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) / Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by kandiikane(m): 2:04am On Jun 04, 2011
what is your point? You asked me who is exploiting who and I gave you the answer. . .Or did you want me to write a whole paragraph  like you. . . If you are too blind to see it go ask your God
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Joagbaje(m): 3:02am On Jun 04, 2011
Is the child is exploiting the church or the church is exploiting the child. Whichever way doesn't make sense.
A child is too young to exploit the church. The church also couldn't be exploiting the child because that child doesn't look like someone who rehearsed the show. She spoke from her heart.
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by kandiikane(m): 3:07am On Jun 04, 2011
Are you serious? Are you blind? Children learn from repetition and any child analyst or psychologist will tell you that was rehearsed. She is doing exactly what pastors tend to do. . .

Is the child christ embassy? They are taking advantage of that child for their own gain and means. . .
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Joagbaje(m): 4:02am On Jun 04, 2011
kandiikane:

Are you serious?
Yes

Are you blind?
No

Children learn from repetition and any child analyst or psychologist will tell you that was rehearsed. She is doing exactly what pastors tend to do. . .

What I mean by rehearsed is that the child wasn't made to memorise what she did. And any psychologist will tell you that too. A child of two years  can't memorise for long she will forget her lines , she would be rigid. Even at the age of 14 I still forgot my lines in schools debate.  I've seen children trying to memorise bible verses and preaching etc. In children programme. It will be obvious they were following Daddy's script . But look at this child of two. Grace is upon this child. We can't deny the fact that there is influence through preaching of pastor chris. Ive seen several children like that. They just start preaching to themselves or others even when you can't make anything out of their words. It's the influence of the spiritual environment on them.    Some other children who are raised in fleshly environment learns to say "you are mad"

So when you see good parents exposing their children to the Word of God or church activities , it is Not exploitation dear. It is a good thing . They should be commended and applauded . Such influence is good. Timothy was influenced by the faith of the mother and grand mother .

2 Timothy 1:5
5 When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also.

2 Timothy 3:15
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Call that exploitation. I call success for the parents.

Is the child christ embassy? They are taking advantage of that child for their own gain and means. . .

And what is this gain?
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by kandiikane(m): 4:25am On Jun 04, 2011
Children learn from repetition and hearing what people say. . .If you listened she kept on repeating the same things over and over because it is what she has been hearing over and over. . .Do not tell me what a psychologist would tell me because you yourself don't know what one would say. . .This has nothing to do with knowing the word of God because from what I see its not God but man making a child learn and repeat things to get people so they can use them for their selfish gains. .

Take a child and put her infront of a rap video and put her infront of a crowd you will get the same results of repeating what they see
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Joagbaje(m): 4:29am On Jun 04, 2011
Would you rather put a child in front of cartoon network or a teaching of Gods word.
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Joagbaje(m): 4:50am On Jun 04, 2011
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 04, 2011
I would rather put mine in front of educational stations like discovery and also cartoon network instead of the religious programs that are on every other day. You say a two year old child won't be able to memorise, so of what use is a christian program to them? They'll basically have no understanding and would eventually make up their minds on religion as soon as they are old enough to.

Saying grace is upon this child shows your lack of understanding of a child's mind. Some children pick up habits from their parents/environment really early in life, and chance are if they've grown up in such an environment, it won't be difficult to mimic.
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2011
Indoctrination is a biatch!!
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Joagbaje(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2011
musKeeto:

I would rather put mine in front of educational stations like discovery and also cartoon network instead of the religious programs that are on every other day.

Proverbs 22:6
6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Ecclesiastes 12:1
1 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

You say a two year old child won't be able to memorise, so of what use is a christian program to them?

I said that particular child could not have memorised what she did. It came from her heart. Children memory are short to be able to contain almost over 30 mins over daddy script. Her action wasn't scripted. That's my point. I didnt say they can't have understanding . See how that girl was shouting. It was God working through her childish heart.

They'll basically have no understanding and would eventually make up their minds on religion as soon as they are old enough to.

Saying grace is upon this child shows your lack of understanding of a child's mind. Some children pick up habits from their parents/environment really early in life, and chance are if they've grown up in such an environment, it won't be difficult to mimic.

Children are the heritage of the lord. The parents are only custodians . Any parent that fail to lead the children to know God have failed as parents.
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by mabell: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2011
adaybayor:

this is bull crap

what is bull crap inside it
is it that you don't believe the news or what!!?

Joagbaje:

Would you rather put a child in front of cartoon network or a teaching of Gods word.

No, i'm sure they would prefer their children to go about dancing lady gaga or using violent words obviously gotten from channel O
They rig so much of pretence
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by dorox(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2011
the little girl is imitating her parents and those around her. That is what kids do, they play house in imitation of their parents. they play teacher and student also. it doesn't mean she has a clue of what she is saying when she start speaking gibberish. Then again neither do you guys know what you are saying when you go into gibberish mode, perhaps she is not too different from you guys after all.
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by kandiikane(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2011
dorox:

the little girl is imitating her parents and those around her. That is what kids do, they play house in imitation of their parents. they play teacher and student also. it doesn't mean she has a clue of what she is saying when she start speaking gibberish. Then again neither do you guys know what you are saying when you go into gibberish mode, perhaps she is not too different from you guys after all.

That was exactly what the child was speaking - supposedly speaking in tongues repeating this phrase"soto soto" continuously. . .She heard it and repeated it and to put her up infront of a congregation to say she is speaking in tongues is mockery. . . To even put a child whom's words are not clear yet to say she is preaching is damn mockery and anyone who says that child has the holy spirit in her to say what she has said is naive and to quote the bible to support what she is doing is mockery.
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Zikkyy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2011
dorox:

grin grin grin
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Joagbaje(m): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2011
the little girl is imitating her parents and those around her. That is what kids do, they play house in imitation of their . it doesn't mean she has a clue of what she is saying when she start speaking gibberish. Then again neither do you guys know what you are saying when you go into gibberish mode, perhaps she is not too different from you guys after all.

Is tongues not supposed to be gibberish?
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2011
Joagbaje:

So is it supposed to be gibberish or is it supposed to be normal languages that are foreign to the people speaking in tongues?

[b]Mark 16:15-17 , 'And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues.'

Acts 2:1-4 , 'And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.'

Acts 2:5-11 , 'And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language. And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans? And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.'[/b]

which one is it pastor? Also, has the cloven tongue sat upon you yet? If so, what did it look like?
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 05, 2011
Joagbaje:

Jo, you still haven't answered if gibbering is indistinguishable from that heavenly language you speak so well.
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by nuclearboy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2011
Obviously, these people don't even know what tongues is. --- gibberish indeed ------

Charlatans
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Joagbaje(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2011
@Martian
There are tongues of men and tongues of angels. When you speak in tongues of men (earthly language ) you don't need an interpretation. Since the people will hear you in their language.

But when you speak in heavenly tongues . It is not in earthly communication. These are deep-sigh of the spirit.
Imagine the bible talking about someone groaning in the spirit.

Romans 8:26
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

So it sounds like gibberish to the unlearned. (carnal minded men) but in the spirit we speak mysteries .

1 Corinthians 14:2
2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by dorox(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2011
So it sounds like gibberish to the unlearned. (carnal minded men) but in the spirit we speak mysteries .
I used to have a schizo neighbor that gibbers a lot, it instantly became obvious to me that he needed help. What i found surprising was the length of time it took his folks to come to that same realisation because they thought that he was in the spirit due to the fact that every now and then you hear him say blood, Jesus, fire, die, shoot, kill, bomb and a host of others in no particular order,
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by mabell: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2011
Joagbaje:

@Martian
There are tongues of men and tongues of angels. When you speak in tongues of men (earthly language ) you don't need an interpretation. Since the people will hear you in their language.
But when you speak in heavenly tongues . It is not in earthly communication. These are deep-sigh of the spirit.

if they can call speaking in tongues gibberish, i wonder what they would call groanings that cannot be expressed?!
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by kandiikane(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2011
dorox:

I used to have a schizo neighbor that gibbers a lot, it instantly became obvious to me that he needed help. What i found surprising was the length of time it took his folks to come to that same realisation because they thought that he was in the spirit due to the fact that every now and then you hear him say blood, Jesus, fire, die, shoot, kill, bomb and a host of others in no particular order,
Lmaoooo, you sure it wasn't tourettes?
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Sweetnecta: 2:27am On Jun 06, 2011
[Quote]#50 on: Yesterday at 05:35:03 PM »
@Martian
There are tongues of men and tongues of angels. When you speak in tongues of men (earthly language ) you don't need an interpretation. Since the people will hear you in their language.[/Quote] tongue is a language. how many languages do the Angels communicate between themselves, which are not tongues on this earth? is there any at all, joe, if you can be certain? there are no jinns or humans living in heaven, but Angels. Angels are not tribes, but a single unit of creation, for the same purpose. the language of heaven cant be different from that of revelation; thank God it is not greek. i am sure when God and Angels were talking to Adam and Eve, it was in a language that God inspired Adam to speak when he and Eve gets to earth. that must have been the language spoken until after Noah's flood.

[Quote]But when you speak in heavenly tongues . It is not in earthly communication. These are deep-sigh of the spirit.
Imagine the bible talking about someone groaning in the spirit.[/Quote]which spirit is that? or is it not personal and silent under the breathe conversation, like in humming a tune. when jesus was groaning in spirit according to the Bible, it was not other than just above silence, and under the breathe murmuring as in humming without opening the mouth. muslims do the same; talking without audible sound.

[Quote] Romans 8:26
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.intercession with Who? is it not the same spirit you call God the Spirit, Ghost? how does i intercede for you with himself? this verse is so convoluted, confusing.

[Quote]So it sounds like gibberish to the unlearned. (carnal minded men) but in the spirit we speak mysteries .

2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries
.[/Quote]it is gibberish oga joe. you wanna call it mystery. go ahead. the truth is clear. meaningless, orderless speech is inspired by satan. jesus didn't leave you with any of these tongue [in the cheek] speech. it is satan that makes it seemingly good in your eyes.[/quote]
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Joagbaje(m): 7:17am On Jun 07, 2011
it is gibberish oga joe. you wanna call it mystery. go ahead. the truth is clear. meaningless, orderless speech is inspired by satan. jesus didn't leave you with any of these tongue [in the cheek] speech. it is satan that makes it seemingly good in your eyes.

there are diffent communications in the spirit, paul talked about singing in the spirit and in understanding. Groaning is a level of praying in the spirit.  It is not an earthly language.

Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered

These groanings are part of heavenly communications. A man groans like someone in pain and yet he is speaking mysteries in heaven.

John 11:38
38 Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave. It was a cave, and a stone lay upon it.

So these deep sighs are not mere emotional outbursts . Its a heavenly communication. The holy spirit intercedes through us according to Gods will for the particular situation we are dealing with.

Romans 8:26-27
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit
because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

So in eartly tongues one may communicate with others in an unlearned language supernaturally . But in heavenly language , some stammerings may be involved and it sounds as gibberish . If the power of God could be released through a groan , how much more through gibberish sounding stammerings.

Isaiah 28:11
11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

So the issue is not about the sound but the source and the power discharged through the spirit
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2011
Joagbaje:

@Martian

Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

I've never heard one of you christians speak a verifiable foreign language  so does that mean y'all no longer have that spirit?
Even in the days whenI couldn't help but to be around christians, all I ever heard was "Obrishio Bigii hololo lolol brisk fibi jajia ja gia o srebaka ra".
The only "tongue" you speak will always be classified as gibberish because there is no way to prove that it's a real language and there are no distinct words or sentences, just a bunch of incoherent syllabes that can only impress illiterates or religious people.

Why don't you pray to jesus and then minister to some chinese in mandarin( I doubt you can understand or speak mandarin so that will be a verifiable miracle). Even that's too hard, lets make it easy and stick with Nigeria. I'm assuming you're only fluent in yoruba and english, so why don't you pray for that "tongue" and lets see you minister to an old illiterate hausa man who understands only hausa language.

This isn't the congregation of ignorant and desperate people found in your cult, we don't buy the bullsh_t you're selling.  You call it all it the imparting of the holy spirit or whatever meaningless concoction of words you slimeballs come up with. I call it what it really is, f_cking GLOSSOLALIA.

Glossolalia : incomprehensible speech in an imaginary language, sometimes occurring in a trance state, an episode of religious ecstasy, or schizophrenia.

I actually now believe you people are talking to your god, afterall you can only talk to an imaginary entity by speaking an imaginary language.  Im not even going to bother with the "groanings in the spirit" nonsense.
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by newmi(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2011
@Martian
l just have questions for you
1. Are you born again
2. If yes, are you filled with the Holy Spirit

Answers to these questions would determine a whole lot of things
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by ogajim(m): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2011
CEC, na wa for una!

Now you're using innocent little children this way? Anyone who has a two year old child won't be surprised by this, this beautiful child is only acting out what she sees at home either from the mom, dad or both.

Come on people!
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by dorox(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2011
Nigeria is so religious that a certified mad person shouting in Jesus name in public would get some Amen.
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by newmi(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2011
dorox:

Nigeria is so religious that a certified mad person shouting in Jesus name in public would get some Amen.
isn't it better than an atheistic, godless and sensual Euro and America, at least even a "mad" man recognizes the name of Jesus (that is if you are referring to Jesus Christ the one l know you see because there are people who bear that as their name) that means he won't be long in his "mad" state
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Azibalua(f): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2011
musKeeto:

I would rather put mine in front of educational stations like discovery and also cartoon network instead of the religious programs that are on every other day. You say a two year old child won't be able to memorise, so of what use is a christian program to them? They'll basically have no understanding and would eventually make up their minds on religion as soon as they are old enough to.
You are joking
Cartoon network?
I heard of a 2 year old who used the frypan in their house on the head of his younger one,
Do you want to take a wild guess where he got that from.
Recently I was rehearsing a song with a friend,immediately we ended the verse my son who is just over one started aaahing the song
Just imagine him watching cartoon network

Because they pick up habits does not mean they don't have grace
Even Solomon when he was born was called beloved by god
Hmm such grace.
2 Samuel 12:24-25
24 David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went to her and lay with her; and she bore a son, and she called his name Solomon. And the Lord loved[ the child]; 25 He sent[ a message] by the hand of Nathan the prophet, and[ Nathan] called the boy's[ special] name Jedidiah[ beloved of the Lord], because the Lord[ loved the child].
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2011
Azibalua:

You are joking
Cartoon network?
I heard of a 2 year old who used the frypan in their house on the head of his younger one,
Do you want to take a wild guess where he got that from?

And that's one kid out of the millions that watch Cartoon Network and you blame it on Cartoon Network, Good reasoning

Azibalua:

Recently I was rehearsing a song with a friend,immediately we ended the verse my son who is just over one started aaahing the song
Just imagine him watching cartoon network

Sorry, what point of view do you support? Because it's the same thing I said 'Some children pick up habits from their parents/environment really early in life, and chance are if they've grown up in such an environment, it won't be difficult to mimic.'

Azibalua:

Because they pick up habits does not mean they don't have grace
Even Solomon when he was born was called beloved by god
Hmm such grace.
2 Samuel 12:24-25
24 David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went to her and lay with her; and she bore a son, and she called his name Solomon. And the Lord loved[ the child]; 25 He sent[ a message] by the hand of Nathan the prophet, and[ Nathan] called the boy's[ special] name Jedidiah[ beloved of the Lord], because the Lord[ loved the child].

And then Solomon at the age of 2, became king of Israel and ruled in wisdom and stupor because of the 'grace' upon him,
Re: 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches by jjames: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2012
ceomike I cant seem to open the link .could you resend pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians And Politics / Praying For Someone To Die Is It Biblical? / You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.