Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output (8838 Views)

A Girl Posted A Photo But People Noticed Something Unusual Behind Her / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / 4 Unusual Women Beauty Standards Around The World(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output by mosblis(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
my stabilizer showing unusual and won't output any voltage can someone help.

1 Like

Re: My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output by osuulola(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Let the technician eat na!

2 Likes

Re: My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output by Rubenzkid(m): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output by mosblis(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
osuulola:
Let the technician eat na!
what do you mean by that man
Re: My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output by bluefilm: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2021
mosblis:
my stabilizer showing unusual and won't output any voltage
can someone help.

Guy please how did you solve this problem?

My stabilizer just started doing the same thing last nite.
Re: My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output by mosblis(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
bluefilm:

I followed osuulola advice grin
bluefilm:

I followed osuulola advice
Re: My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output by LordFA: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
mosblis:

Like how much did you pay?
Re: My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output by mosblis(m): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
mosblis:

LordFA:

A thousand naira bro
Re: My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output by yakubuaminuemma(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2022
[oya Let communicate naquote author=osuulola post=104152222]Let the technician eat na![/quote]
Re: My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output by Luukasz(m): 6:25am On Nov 18, 2022
mosblis:

A thousand naira bro
What did you do?
You should share how to solve this for others who might have similar issue.

I bought 1000kv stabilizer.. it was working fine at first but since the current in my street dropped lower.
It's has just been turning off and on
Re: My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output by Luukasz(m): 6:29am On Nov 18, 2022
LordFA:

How did you solve it
Re: My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output by mosblis(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Your own case is different
Wait for the voltage to come up or buy a bigger stabilizer
Luukasz:

What did you do?
You should share how to solve this for others who might have similar issue.

I bought 1000kv stabilizer.. it was working fine at first but since the current in my street dropped lower.
It's has just been turning off and on
Re: My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output by LordFA: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Luukasz:

How did you solve it

Not yet

1 Like

Re: My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output by ayobamizz: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Check your fuse if it's intact.. if the fuse is intact, then you should know that best stabilizers can only work with in 100-280V.. anything lower than 100V and higher than 280V, the stab will cut off the output voltage supply to protect your appliances

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat-Up Transport Union Official Over Dues / Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland / Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.