Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) (43216 Views)

Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / UK Weather: London Flooding Engulfs Homes After A Month’s Rain Falls In 1hr(pix) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Holiness2100: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
END OF DAYS: THIS is the terrifying moment an apocalyptic style 300ft sandstorm engulfed an entire Chinese city.

The sandstorm has turned the sky yellow and reduced the visibility to less than five metres in Dunhuang City.

Shocking video footage shows how quickly the sand engulfed the city in Gansu Province, on the edge of the Gobi Desert.

Police were forced to shut roads while hundreds of drivers abandoned their vehicles to find safer cover from the sand.

Thousands shared the clip on social media - with many comparing it to scenes in an apocalyptic movie.

One resident told local media Jimu News: “I couldn’t see the sun.

“At first, I was enveloped in the sandstorm’s yellow dust, then it turned red and finally black.”

It comes as China has been hit with other extreme weather events - including severe rainfall and flooding.

Rain continued to pound down in the province Henan on Tuesday, bursting the banks of major rivers, flooding the streets of several cities and trapping subway passengers in deep floodwaters.

Henan, which is double the size of Austria, has been hit by storms since the weekend in an unusually active rainy season.

No deaths or casualties have been reported in the region, but the daily lives of its 94 million people have been upended by transport closures.

In Zhengzhou, the capital of Henan on the banks of the Yellow River, more than 200mm of rain fell in one hour on Tuesday, forcing the city to stop all subway train services.

More than 10,000 residents of Henan province were moved to shelters, the official Xinhua News Agency reported.

Also in Dengfeng, an aluminium alloy plant exploded on Tuesday as water from a river surged into the factory.

At least 31 large and medium-sized reservoirs in the province have exceeded their warning levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFk-MkwsAw4

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15705933/terrifying-footage-sandstorm-engulfs-chinese-city/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by richmondefosa(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
grin

Omo I chop FTC twice today.
Once again, God punish me Amangbo for thinking I’ll amount to no good.
Continue to rest in the deepest part of hell where I’m sure you are.

Back to the topic,
Let me leave righteousness222 and that falseprophet guys to come and tell us what this means.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
My GOD! My LORD!
I Fear GOD Afresh...

Friends and foes, These are not mere happenings!
These are Heavenly Fearful signs and Sights to the Earth Inhabitants to know and Understand that there is a GOD that rules and runs this Earth.
We are at the End of the End of times.
This Ship is Sinking!! JESUS only is the Means of Safety and Salvation.
Come into a relationship with KING JESUS so as to be Saved from what is Coming.

232 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
. Mtchewww the sandstorm wey we dey ride through on daily basis in Dubai

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Martini101(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
My GOD! My LORD!
I Fear GOD Afresh...

You never disappoint ���

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by sofeo(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Apocalypse ... the end is near.

Righteousness2, Werey.

Food don done.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by GeneralPula: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Righteous is about to spit it above while falseprophet1 is about to spit it below..

73 Likes

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by captainamiedi1: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
oya end time preachers. over to u. do ur work

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
There shall be wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes, famine, men shall be lovers of money and the love of many will grow cold...I see the rapture happening in this our generation, I see many top pastor's being left behind, I see strange people who many thought that the hottest part of he'll has been reserved for them making heaven.

This I have seen.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Doomsday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by olaric(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
China; the genesis of bad things these days

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Mewhizzp(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kind of Thread for pastor Righteousness

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by pointstores(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by donziller(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
If not China then where

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Ruggedniggaone: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
wetin China do God?they are just getting fvck by disaster left and right

10 Likes

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by oluadex99(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
God

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Say what you want but these are signs of the end time... Never in the history of the civilised world has there been a series of natural disasters like these.

He that hath ears, let him hear.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
hmmmm. we thank God for Nigeria Sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Blacknote: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. Mtchewww the sandstorm wey we dey ride through on daily basis in Dubai

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by gambia(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Climate change, nothing new about it.
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by mirinder: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jesus is coming soon

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by victorazy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by YungMillionaire: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
cheesy Some Christians right now: "...end times...end times..."

Very foolish people. cheesy. And just after I posted this, one of them posted the same nonsense right below me. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by sucess001(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
No matter how much you want to deny it...things have changed in the world and these are all things the bible pointed out would happen in the end times.

We are indeed in the very end times.

The devil has also sensed this. That's why it's putting out movies trying to explain the sudden dissapearance of many at the same time. (Eg Avengers Endgame). It's to try and give its own narration when the rapture eventually happens.

I pray not to be here after rapture. I pray you won't too

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by salesbloo: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sandstorm happens everywhere, expecially close the desert
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by onoms4luv(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Set
Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by OscarJaden(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
[quote author=Righteousness2 My GOD! My LORD!
I Fear GOD Afresh...

WEREY

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Jerryherd: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
cool

Mscheeew

Sand storm is normal in the middle East and almost harmless if you have your scarf

3 Likes

Re: Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) by Worksunlimited: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFk-MkwsAw4

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15705933/terrifying-footage-sandstorm-engulfs-chinese-city/amp/

What's terrifying there?

They should come and see the one that occurs in sokoto... The sandstorm that precedes the harmattan season...

Not the one that occurs in the township but the one that occurs in the local government villages..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.