Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago (50243 Views)

My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by Lonelypacifist6: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2021
Please just postpone the wedding, because the prices you wrote there are unrealistic, Unless you want to have a small wedding then it's good.
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by Ishilove: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2021
Fxwarrior:

It's not everyone that understand it like you. How many girls will want an indoor sitting room trad. here?
You'll be surprised how many ladies out there don't like noisy weddings.

4 Likes

Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2021
EBUBS:
I wrote this wedding estimate four years ago thinking I'll get married but it didn't work out again. tongue

But with the way things are going in my current relationship I think it's going to happen this year grin.

So please if you know the updated price for the items on the list please drop it here so I'll upgrade it. I know say things don expensive cry
Thank for the feedback
That cow now is almost 300k.
Fulani has destroyed the country.
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by AgentGoat: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2021
I no fit kill myself because of wedding.
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by yanabasee1(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2021
pocohantas:
Wedding ceremonies are not compulsory, especially now that we are in perilous times.

I don’t know how you will write that list with numerous zeros and sleep well at night. The only people that write the price of groundnut oil and tin tomatoes themselves are people working on a very tight budget. Else you will handover the cooking to a caterer and she would multiply a plate by your estimated number of guests (e.g) N750 * 300 guests. How many litres of oil she uses wouldn’t be your business.

If you have to sit like this to bother your head about prices and inflation, scratch it. Have an indoor trad in her father’s sitting room, proceed to a registry if you want.

This is 2021 for God’s sake. The people you want to come for a wedding, some of us do not even have money for transport. If we come, we no fit spray you pass 2k.

Can I come over to your father's house and have an indoor trades with you? �
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by 24kmagic: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2021
EBUBS:

Can't I see for like 150/180?

I don't know your location but you are definitely gonna get a cow of 100k in the middle belt.
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by Zetty177x: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Even at 2018 I doubt if a good cow would go for that amount
we bought for #120,000 and it was ok. Maybe not too big. But was a fair deal

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by Falomo211(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2021
EBUBS:
I wrote this wedding estimate four years ago thinking I'll get married but it didn't work out again. tongue

But with the way things are going in my current relationship I think it's going to happen this year grin.

So please if you know the updated price for the items on the list please drop it here so I'll upgrade it. I know say things don expensive cry
Thank for the feedback

Am seeing rice 4 bags 30something thousand LMAO na one bag price be that now

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by slowice(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2021
If anyone is in doubt about how much bubu and his goons have scattered this country, look into that list carefully..... You will see the level of destruction we have had to endure in just four years.
All those unrepentant bmc idiats like the vulture griller, hell's anus and Co will suffer here on earth and in hell.

May it never be well with the people that brought this calamity upon us.

Bros hurry up oo because, by the time they finally remove the subsidy on fuel.... You may never get married again.

3 Likes

Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by Maameer99: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2021
See your life undecided...
When the country wasn't ruled by "Fulanis" shey things were better .
[b]Stop this tribal nonsense
Buhari and his whole cabinet have f****d up! Nothing to do with Fulani's...[/b]
embarassed
TarOrfeeek:
Firewood alone is now N100,000

Fulani have destroyed this country.
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by Viking007(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2021
Ishilove:

You see that 15k you budgeted for 50 litres of oil? Okay, enter bike and go to Daleko, meet the woman closest to the main entrance selling household items. Handover the 15k and tell her to give you three gallons of 5-litre Kings Vegetable oil.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by rapheal5(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2021
EBUBS:

Thank for the feedback
with 1m u are good to go
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by mechanics(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Firewood alone is now N100,000

Fulani have destroyed this country.
hmmmm, will he feed the whole church?
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2021
Na strong men dey do wedding now oh. Just do indoor trad and rest, money way you fit start better business or buy a plot in a good location, don't waste it abeg. Even the people coming aren't interested in the union na hungar bring them come.

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by mechanics(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2021
Those price items will depend on the area you are staying, if can meet a direct dealer to get some of the items, like palm oil, vegetable oil, salt, Maggi etc, it won't be that expensive, some of the price just need a little amount of money then you are good to go, but a bag of rice now is between the range of ₦20,000 to ₦30,000 that's local rice without stone, when I did mine last year, it was relatively cheap, but foreign rice will be up to ₦30,000.
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by Hassanmaye(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2021
EBUBS:

Thank for the feedback
Hahhahahah grin
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by coast2sahara: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2021
Maggi worth of 5K?..wetin them use am cook? for Olympics opening ceremony?

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Was the wedding estimate only on food?
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by bibbiana(f): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2021
This is just for get together.

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by ekoyo(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2021
Rice alone is 30k per bag.....
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by kponkedenge(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2021
pocohantas:
Wedding ceremonies are not compulsory, especially now that we are in perilous times.

I don’t know how you will write that list with numerous zeros and sleep well at night. The only people that write the price of groundnut oil and tin tomatoes themselves are people working on a very tight budget. Else you will handover the cooking to a caterer and she would multiply a plate by your estimated number of guests (e.g) N750 * 300 guests. How many litres of oil she uses wouldn’t be your business.

If you have to sit like this to bother your head about prices and inflation, scratch it. Have an indoor trad in her father’s sitting room, proceed to a registry if you want.

This is 2021 for God’s sake. The people you want to come for a wedding, some of us do not even have money for transport. If we come, we no fit spray you pass 2k.

cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by 080bjaked(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2021
EBUBS:

Thank for the feedback

Are you the one cooking? Or why manage this low level estimates?
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2021
EBUBS:

Are you a joker? That's the price of a ram! cheesy
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by jamace(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2021
Chai, sai baba has wounded this country. Na die remain. grin
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by MYHUBBY: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
taretoofine:
Na strong men fit marry now o
wise men married during the lockdown

A feee C govt chaiiiiii

if the Op is financially strong, he won't be bothered with price list yet he still want to spend millions on wedding, what then would be his fate after the wedding

I exploited lockdown era for my wedding, people dey shout ha you dey marry Igbo, just go and find 2million on ground but with God I spent 600k with transport of myself and my people to East then go to court with family reception, she even vex say I no go church, church that would called attention of batallion, na so I save 700k out of 1.5m I budgeted

5 Likes

Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by Inspiration007: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
EBUBS:

Na price of big ram be that grin
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
Exactly Bro
kingreign:

That's why you don't need crowd.
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by Cyphar(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
The price of 4bag of rice then... No reach to buy one bag now...... It's crazy grin
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by ekitimanalways(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
EBUBS:

...the cost of a calf.
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by Femijohn198: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
I thank God I didn't postponed my wedding last year to 2021, things could have increased multiple times, but to God be the glory. Buhari and APC cabard has spoiled this economy to the level that the youths are jobless and rejected. Buhari must go
Re: My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago by Klass99(f): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Seeking Divorce Storm Court In Matching Outfit(pic) / My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday / Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.