Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) (63286 Views)

US Warships Shadowed In South China Sea By Military Vessels ( Pics) / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Oyiboman69: 12:14am On Jul 28, 2021
EdiskyHarry:
Why is United State and Britain always moving around the whole world looking for trouble, why are they always looking for war?
that is their territory by law

2 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by adelaja70(m): 12:32am On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The West are just looking for trouble all over the world. grin

US testing Putin, Britain testing China.

One bomb & these paper tigers will scram for safety like they did against Hitler before Stalin saved them from annihilation.

Bunch of cowards
You be illiterate.... Stalin saved who? Or you mean weather saved Stalin and USSR...
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by bizhop01: 12:43am On Jul 28, 2021
How well Nigeria prepare in case of WW3?

invaded of territories was one of the reasons that triggered WW2 and no one pray for that to happen.
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Ghettologist(m): 12:49am On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=heniford2 post=104162271]The wan use UK set trap for china, china should be smart oh the world at large the vex for una if china hit that thing boom naw US go level china the wan beat china so.
And you believe say China go fold hands dey watch Us level them ?
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by adelaja70(m): 12:54am On Jul 28, 2021
henryobinna:
Stalin? Are you sure we all read the same history?
No mind the fool.. WAR wey no even reach America until Japan do oversabi which they later regretted.

3 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Jackson105: 12:55am On Jul 28, 2021
ProGSM:
You mentioned Nigeria Igboman and you forgot how the Igbomen fought the only war ever experienced in Nigerian and the didn't only fight Nigeria, the fought the whole world to stand still!

Go and learn your history well dear!

No be only whole world, na whole universe, who tell you guys this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Kaiser20: 1:35am On Jul 28, 2021
Felabrity:
What exactly is Britain that its whole population that is not upto a village in China looking for?
Britain will be hiding under US to cause troubles like always.
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by femlad97(m): 1:42am On Jul 28, 2021
LegalWolf:
Although I know these are empty threats, but why is the west deliberately provoking China? To what end?
virus covid -19 that slow down world economy excluding china is the answer to ur question.....even buhari dey vex 4 china
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by shegun4sur: 2:01am On Jul 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wars and rumors of wars are Heating up,
Birth pangs are off the charts,
Pestilences and Famines are off the chart
Earthquakes in Divers places,
The Holy Bible is Flipping off the pages right before us.
Folks don't let anyone Deceive you as to these times .
The End of this age is upon us..
The RAPTURE is at Hand! Seat up or be left Behind..

Why are you lying to suit your narrative??
Wars have been going on since the 19th century and you're here claiming it is just heating up??
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Judybash93(m): 2:29am On Jul 28, 2021
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Very good ... Can't wait for China and Russia to descend on those Godless wicked LUGARDIANS. The days of USA and Britain are numbered. God hasten it.

I hope you don't live to see the wrath the Chines and the Rus will bring to the world if the US and the UK should lose that spot. The devil you know is better than the one you don't know

1 Like

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by jimb(m): 2:48am On Jul 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

This table way them dey shake so ehnnnnnn...

Make I light up my last tie of weed for the night....then sleep small...wake up at exactly 1am....message my Chinese woman make she drop small yuan for me...before the war go start between her country and Britain....the son of man nor go suffer bomb wechat finish...then UK go come throw bomb go shanghai ......na so my woman take die.

Way pastor Righteousness2....

The end time niggarrrr...niggar of end time

Aswear gy u r hy. �
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 28, 2021
sigiyaya112:
I know that i will find you here, mumu man!!
bros leave the man nah, na he own he dey do so. Everybody with their own matter. Let him be
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Edusouls(m): 2:56am On Jul 28, 2021
USA that’s on life support, wey corona and many issues have divided and weakened them badly in home land, brother USA power don wane badly, USA now no be USA of those days
heniford2:
The wan use UK set trap for china, china should be smart oh the world at large the vex for una if china hit that thing boom naw US go level china the wan beat china so angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Navalsadiq(m): 3:04am On Jul 28, 2021
BrickDevo:
Please deal with Britain, they're the major reason for crisis and chaos in Africa, deal with them
walahi.

They really caused harvoc
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wars and rumors of wars are Heating up,
Birth pangs are off the charts,
Pestilences and Famines are off the chart
Earthquakes in Divers places,
The Holy Bible is Flipping off the pages right before us.
Folks don't let anyone Deceive you as to these times .
The End of this age is upon us..
The RAPTURE is at Hand! Seat up or be left Behind..

I want to be schooled beyond doubt

What is the meaning of rapture

Sir
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Teejay13(m): 3:45am On Jul 28, 2021
World war no dey finish lol.

All na Endtime saga!
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 28, 2021
heniford2:
bros USA no dey show is military power to avoid creating panic if china hit that vessel USA go level china pat pat America the vex oh even the world at large the vex on china as it stand know i no joke give you china still dey learn work where USA dey ask question

US doesn't display military hardware because of China.

China copies and add more features then displays in a military parade.

US can beat both Russia and China put together. When you talk of Bio weapons, US has got multiples

US is not a war monger like China and Russia or even the UK that likes to flex muscle to be seen. The UK made US to enter that world war.
Non of these powers would like to confront US directly. It will always be allied

2 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by tempest01(m): 4:05am On Jul 28, 2021
aribisala0:
Make China come do exercise for North sea if dem born dem well

As long as they are in the international waters part of the north sea, or they have authorization from any of the territories they conduct the drill in, mouthing will happen. UK will just observe.
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by DoggoneDogg: 4:06am On Jul 28, 2021
centoke30:
get your facts right bro.. Stalin saved himself otherwise Hitler would have captured him in Moscow.. The USA and GB tried in helping his life self.

Before was Stalin not supposed to "save himself"? I don't understand. Isn't that what war is about??

He saved himself because he was capable of handling Hitler alone & he did.

Churchill & France on the other hand, were severely crushed by Hitler & needed Roosevelt's help to survive WWII.
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by DenreleDave(m): 4:08am On Jul 28, 2021
Navalsadiq:
walahi.

They really caused harvoc

I don't bliv this
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by DoggoneDogg: 4:08am On Jul 28, 2021
adelaja70:

You be illiterate.... Stalin saved who? Or you mean weather saved Stalin and USSR...

Yeah.
Weather bombed Hitler's Wehrmacht. Weather countered them at Stalingrad, held them off at Leningrad and dealt them a decisive blow at Kursk.

Weather was also responsible for Operation Bagration and weather dismantled all of the Wehrmacht's defenses and drove them all the way to Hitler's bunker in Berlin.

Weather.

Be like Nigeria go need weather against Boko Haram oo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by DoggoneDogg: 4:13am On Jul 28, 2021
It seems I'm destroying a lot of the "fabu" that most of you on this section grew up believing from childhood.

All those stories you watched in Hollywood movies and heard on CNN is being dismantled on this thread (& the US vs Putin one) with facts & some of you can't stomach it hence the anger & vile directed at me. All those wonderful stories you believed about a single American & British soldier bombing 1000 Germans and bouncing off with a big machine gun & explosion in the background... grin grin cheesy

Don't worry ehn, E go master una. This pain you feel right now will slowly fade away... grin It happens once knowledge comes into contact with ignorance.

I believe I have battled more than 8 of you individually on these two threads but NONE has been able to keep up. After dropping one fake info that I expose, they run away in shame.
We'll get there...

2 Likes

Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by egoldman(m): 4:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Activist001:
[s][/s]
I just hope I'm not the only one tired of seeing your shitty comments on nairaland.

Seun we need this block button ASAP abeg.

Na our resident pastor be that, though sometimes he dey misyan.
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Kunfu(m): 5:15am On Jul 28, 2021
heniford2:
The wan use UK set trap for china, china should be smart oh the world at large the vex for una if china hit that thing boom naw US go level china the wan beat china so angry grin grin
At least of they level china, Nigeria will be automatically free from debt from china. Case closed
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Daarreenn: 5:19am On Jul 28, 2021
heniford2:
USA can't level China.
What's UK even doing thousands of kilometers away from their continent?
Does China have a warship in the North Sea close to the UK?
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Daarreenn: 5:23am On Jul 28, 2021
Wickedfact:

That's what Iran thought until US dealt with them.
lol you are putting iran in the same sentence as China?
Ọmọ this Nairaland sef
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by ade4real2016: 5:35am On Jul 28, 2021
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Very good ... Can't wait for China and Russia to descend on those Godless wicked LUGARDIANS. The days of USA and Britain are numbered. God hasten it.

In your wildest n silly dream....Care to lead them?....
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by Goldbw122(m): 5:37am On Jul 28, 2021
They are looking for another war.
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by RosyIsBlessed: 5:50am On Jul 28, 2021
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

None of them put together can overpower us/UK coalition. Stop wishing because it will never happen
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by heniford2: 6:06am On Jul 28, 2021
Daarreenn:
USA can't level China.
What's UK even doing thousands of kilometers away from their continent?
Does China have a warship in the North Sea close to the UK?
go and ask UK know what the are doing in china sea with there war ship chinese should boob it know na to run mouth yesterday USA ban 400 chinese business in USA, CHINA still dey learn work America wan invade China on a serious note and the are planning on doing so quickly
Re: Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) by okoroemeka(m): 6:12am On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The West are just looking for trouble all over the world. grin

US testing Putin, Britain testing China.

One bomb & these paper tigers will scram for safety like they did against Hitler before Stalin saved them from annihilation.

Bunch of cowards
for your information Stalin did not save the west during ww2,it was Hitler's endless blunders that saved them,first was his decision to launch operation Barbarossa against Russia and also to Capture the oil fields of the Crimea and capture Stalingrad,the German army lost so much men and equipment that they can't defend Western Europe from the Normandy and Sicilian invasions by the allied forces,in one biography the allied forces actually wanted to assassinate Hitler but decided not to because his blunders will help end the wars quickly.forget about the war noise coming from Russia,China,us and Britain,no country will fight a war that mutual assured destruction is guaranteed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty / Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.