Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,898 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Meet Engr Dr. Francisca Nwafulugo, Anambra Woman Of The Year, 2020 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Engr Dr. Francisca Nwafulugo, Anambra Woman Of The Year, 2020 (43097 Views)

Prof Alele Williams' Death: A Woman Of Integrity & A Trailblazer - Ogiemwonyi / Henry Ogorchukwu Abanum: UNIBEN Best Student Gets N250k From Engr Osifo / Words And Acronyms That Gained Popularity In Year 2020. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Engr Dr. Francisca Nwafulugo, Anambra Woman Of The Year, 2020 by Christian122: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
SlyDev:
If something at all will make me love igbo girls, she must be from only Anambra. While Abia and Imo were busy bombing and releasing criminals, Anambra dey hustle dey do business, no wonder them dey envy them.
She is from Enugu state (UDI)
Married to Anambra man.
Re: Meet Engr Dr. Francisca Nwafulugo, Anambra Woman Of The Year, 2020 by Tchiman(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
SlyDev:
If something at all will make me love igbo girls, she must be from only Anambra. While Abia and Imo were busy bombing and releasing criminals, Anambra dey hustle dey do business, no wonder them dey envy them.

See them... They have stated their mischief of sowing seed of division!!!

Whether Abia, Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra or Enugu... THEY ARE ALL IGBOS AND WORKS HARD AT WHATEVER THEY LAY THEIR HANDS TO DO!!

Stop all these una veiled beef... Or you can marry your own state, you mustn't marry an Igbo lady..
Re: Meet Engr Dr. Francisca Nwafulugo, Anambra Woman Of The Year, 2020 by SwiftMax: 12:21am On Jul 29, 2021
AquaBekee:
*BEAUTY IN THE CLASSROOM: MEET ENGR.DR. NWAFULUGO, ANAMBRA WOMAN OF THE YEAR, 2020.*

Somebody that manovered her way to Federal Polytechnic Oko... Somebody that is owing workers and Squandering the IGR of the school. Somebody that has never headed any department, even her Department in Kaduna Poly, She has not for one day been appointed ordinary Dept. course Adviser.. she has no leadership history.. She has not even been a director of any school in Kaduna polytechnic.. She has not headed any statutory committee in Kaduna Poly.. Somebody that has not been a HOD of chemical engineering dept. for once. Somebody that has nothing to offer administratively and knows nothing on administration.. I don't blame you OP you just did the job you are paid to do but I put it to you that she is not qualified to be Rector Federal poly Oko...

She was fraudulently brought in by the former Council Chairman Engr. lasbry Amadi. The former council was dissolved because of the abnormalities in the selection process.. Engr Francisca should go back first to her school and head her dept. First Before coming to head Fed poly Oko...

Even the person that constructed this write don't even know where Fed Poly Oko is..... Engr Francisca is worst than pandemic..

Since your coming to Federal Poly Oko you Automatically run the school as your town union or committee of friends that is why you appointed your right hand man as an acting Registrar, so you guys will loot the school to zero, A Registrar that has never attended any promotional exam, A registrar that became Deputy Registrar by award Lol.. Highest level of Nepotism under the nose of the minister of education..

The award you are talking about, you mean the one she bought with the school money
Go and check most of the buildings she built at perm. Site many of them have started cracking and some of the roof has blown out.. Substandard material.

OP tell your client to just do herself a favor and resign. She is a failure.. Should we bring up her last employment in 2019 where she and her cronies charge 1.5m each to facilitate employment in the school... You even brought up the conversion she did lol, you mean the one she converted even a Security officer to Lecturer, She converted people that doesn't have any teaching qualification into classroom.

OP I am so pissed as in your write up irritates me.. A rector that has zero on staff welfare, zero on staff motivation, our Abuja rector always enroute to abuja.. Rector without experience. She should just resign and leave with the one she has stolen.. If I should list properties that this woman has acquired within 2years EFCC Will be on her door step tomorrow let me not go into her self acclaimed Acting Registrar, journalist Registrar that they fast tracked his promotion. To acting registrar. Lol
Re: Meet Engr Dr. Francisca Nwafulugo, Anambra Woman Of The Year, 2020 by Gyarah: 5:15am On Jul 29, 2021
Engr Francisca making us proud. The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), Kaduna Chapter, is indeed happy to note that you've been a Worthy Ambassador of us out there. More grace to a woman of substance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test / Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom / Neco Results For 2009/2010 Released!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.