Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond (3925 Views)

Credit Alert From First Bank, Please Help ! / Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested / Dead Men Have Accounts As Lagos State Recover 13m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by HarunaWest(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sunmolar:

So each millions of customers should go & queue at the banks for EVERY irregular deductions by your friends? Welcome enlightened conformist!

Your position is justified below

So is The bank on NL?
Why is he wailing about here?
Instead of Nigerians to tackle their problem head on, they instead wail,cry and gnash their teeth. At the end of the day, problem remains.
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by HarunaWest(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
ElPayaso:

Guess you are one of their marketers. Always defending nonsense instead of looking for a way to make things right. Ewu!!
You just come online and call someone ewu..If them pick you up now, you go delete this comment begin talk thrash....The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room.
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Sunmolar(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
HarunaWest:

So is The bank on NL?
Why is he wailing about here?
Instead of Nigerians to tackle their problem head on, they instead wail,cry and gnash their teeth. At the end of the day, problem remains.

How has a Questionnaire suddenly turned to wailing?
You can't read between the lines?
You never know if this will reach the next level due to collective effort.

Mr lone ranger?
This thread is not for selfish people

They ask the conductor how many people are in the bus? He replied 9 passengers & one egbira man
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by SocialJustice: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bankoleopemipo:
well I haven’t noticed anything like this before during my transactions, I think you should go and make complaints at the customer care stand at the nearest branch closest to you
Lol, I don't have that patience anymore, I look for the best and switch to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Sunmolar(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Sunmolar(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
SocialJustice:
Lol, I don't have that patience anymore, I look for the best and switch to them.
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by 1F30M4(f): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sunmolar:

They know every customer is a potential creditor.

Must be very bold of them lol.. They were one of the best banks here and they were doing just great, dunno what happened to them.
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Sunmolar(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
1F30M4:

Must be very bold of them lol.. They were one of the best banks here and they were doing just great, dunno what happened to them.

They're trying their best to stay afloat by squeezing & milking their customers at all cost. It's no longer game as usual for most corporations,what affect the economy wouldn't spare them.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Eze2000(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
1F30M4:
Got so pissed that I moved my money out.. Left it at zero balance but it's reading negative now.. I do not know what they're still deducting.

Which bank did you go To?
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by 1F30M4(f): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Eze2000:

Which bank did you go To?

GTB but they're also stepping on my neck.. I go soon port go another bank.
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Eze2000(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
1F30M4:

GTB but they're also stepping on my neck.. I go soon port go another bank.

Lol, I ran from gtb to Zenith.
Normally you don't notice all these deductions when there is little money in your account but when big money and high traffic ehem

The tax, stamp duty, SMS charges and other deductions these banks are hitting me with now, it makes me so bitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Sunmolar(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Eze2000:

Normally you don't notice all these deductions when there is little money in your account but when big money and high traffic ehem

The tax, stamp duty, SMS charges and other deductions these banks are hitting me with now, it makes me so bitter.

Exact picture of it.

Is it when the big money starts coming in that they realize they are not charging enough? If it's not cheating what can we call it. Because there is a template from CBN.

Are there hidden charges that customers are not privy to? If yes we need to ask questions.
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
SocialJustice:
There's no limit. Buy ad much dollars as you need. Just be sure the card is accepted where you want to use it because most Nigerian cards are virtually useless online. I primarily use my card for subscribing deezer, tried using it to buy crypto from a foreign site it failed.
thank you
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by ElPayaso(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
HarunaWest:

You just come online and call someone ewu..If them pick you up now, you go delete this comment begin talk thrash....The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room.

grin grin grin grin... Na you dey threaten now o..
Well, you just threatened my existence

OSDD, if anything should happen to me, make sure this nomenclature is traced and located and spends his years in kirikiri or a guard room
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Sunmolar(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
ElPayaso:

OSDD, if anything should happen to me, make sure this nomenclature is traced and located and spends his years in kirikiri or a guard room

Sometimes,I find the essence of education a waste of time & resources for some people who will threaten others at the slightest provocation. Something you can argue with fact or respond in black and white,they will resort to threat.
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by ElPayaso(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sunmolar:

Sometimes,I find the essence of education a waste of time & resources for some people who will threaten others at the slightest provocation. Something you can argue with fact or respond in black and white,they will resort to threat.

That's how an average Nigerian/African thinks. They believe if they have someone or if they are in place of power, they can go around and start threatening people, but what some of them fail to remember is that you don't know who is who and the person you are threatening might actually be powerful than you are. They can't hold a conversation or argument without using threats. It's pathetic

I don screenshot the guy that threatened my existence and if anything should happen to me, I'm sure he will spends most of his years in a guard room or kirikiri
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by 1F30M4(f): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
Eze2000:

Chaii ndo.. GTB own naim dey vex me pass sef.. Atleast Zenith will tell me what they charged me for(SMS notification, Card maintenance, monthly deductions, etc) and how much but GTB will codedly deduct any amount they deem fit.. Likee I literally have to write down my previous acct balance(down to the decimals) and then do the subtraction myself after every transaction, it's crazy.. Biko if you find another bank, do let me know.
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Sunmolar(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
ElPayaso:

That's how an average Nigerian/African thinks. They believe if they have someone or if they are in place of power, they can go around and start threatening people, but what some of them fail to remember is that you don't know who is who and the person you are threatening might actually be powerful than you are. They can't hold a conversation or argument without using threats. It's pathetic

I don screenshot the guy that threatened my existence and if anything should happen to me, I'm sure he will spends most of his years in a guard room or kirikiri

We live in trying time. It's good you did. Never underestimate a threat.
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Sunmolar(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
1F30M4:

Chaii ndo.. GTB own naim dey vex me pass sef.. Atleast Zenith will tell me what they charged me for(SMS notification, Card maintenance, monthly deductions, etc) and how much but GTB will codedly deduct any amount they deem fit.. Likee I literally have to write down my previous acct balance(down to the decimals) and then do the subtraction myself after every transaction, it's crazy.. Biko if you find another bank, do let me know.

I had requested they stop the sms notifications,but yet they send because of their ego. Email is enough for me

The zenith wey I know? What they're deducting now had no reference like sms, monthly etc. Check well
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by 1F30M4(f): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sunmolar:

The zenith wey I know? What they're deducting now had no reference like sms, monthly etc. Check well

Oh I didn't know it's not so now.. I'm talking 3-4yrs ago o.
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Sunmolar(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
1F30M4:

Oh I didn't know it's not so now.. I'm talking 3-4yrs ago o.
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by OSDD(m): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
ElPayaso:

You are on your own

1 Like

Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by OSDD(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
ElPayaso:

He is just bluffing... He ain't doing shit... You sef, rest small....
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by ElPayaso(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
OSDD:

He is just bluffing... He ain't doing shit... You sef, rest small....

Yes sir
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by ElPayaso(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
OSDD:

You are on your own

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by ElPayaso(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sunmolar:

We live in trying time. It's good you did. Never underestimate a threat.

With the shits going on in Nigeria, every threat should be taken seriously
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by MajesticKris: 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sent some money to someone... Using zenith bank today.. the money went through, she got an Alert few minutes later.. the money disappeared and I didn't get back the money
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Sunmolar(m): 6:44am On Jul 29, 2021
MajesticKris:
Sent some money to someone... Using zenith bank today.. the money went through, she got an Alert few minutes later.. the money disappeared and I didn't get back the money

Have you ask them why?

1 Like

Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by MajesticKris: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2021
Ask who why??

We all know zenith bank are going through some though times..

Sunmolar:

Have you ask them why?

1 Like

Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2021
Sunmolar:

They're playing logic. No one has the time to reconcile all these charges.

That's the issue

1 Like

Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Sunmolar(m): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2021
MajesticKris:
Ask who why??

We all know zenith bank are going through some though times..

Yours truly!
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Sirclinton(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Zenith Bank isn't bad at all oo grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dowen College Boys Always In Club Doing Adult Stuffs - Bbnaija’s Khloe (video) / Should I Return This Money wrongfully credited to my account / Mysterious animal that looks like a human being kills in argentina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.