Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video (4587 Views)

Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Soldiers Punished A Masquerade Who Harrased Them For Money In Lagos. / Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by Yomi4reel: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2021
If you are a Nigerian, you will understand that you can mess up with a soldier man and go free. Respect yourself if you don’t want to be embarrassed by people. They do not care who you are, except you are a big government political top agent.

This guy passed his boundary and he received an embarrassment that he will never forget in his lifetime.

They ordered him to swim inside dirty water along the road where pigs, goats and dogs drink. Nobody could rescue him from the punishment and embarrassment.

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/naija-soldiers-punished-embarrassed-and-ordered-a-muscular-man-to-swim-inside-a-dirty-gutter-water/

Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by adecz: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2021
undecided

⏩⏩▶️
The man virtually is swimming for his life,
because if he refuses, soldiers can
just shoot him & declare he is IPOB
guy or UGM & nothing will happen.. ☹️☹️❎❎❎❎

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by donbachi(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2021
Wetin dem gain.most offences in nigeria,with inhuman treatment by soldiers and police.are all pardonable offences.just because they are all bitter creatures,barbaric,cruel and carrying pains they brought upon themselves in the name of "serving my fatherland"...anybody wey mumu,dem carry all their frustrations hit the person.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by realstars: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2021
And no one to safe him, except God Who will reward every man according to their did.
Do unto others what you want God to do unto you. the 4kn soYer man will collect his own soon,

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by Ammishaddai: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2021
This country has no sanity and everyone keeps behaving like animals. Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by Kondomatic(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2021
That was how UGM were recruited

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by Yomi4reel: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2021
too bad
Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
ISWAP will fight for the oppressed
Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by Karlovych: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Looks like Ighoho
Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by SarakiBukola: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Karlovych:

Looks like Ighoho

Like your chestbeating brothers that drank mud free of charge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by frankadaugo7: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
sad
Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by badboyTee(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
afonja!!!!!
Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
This might not be true but a military man knows the punishment that suits you once you Bleep up...
They have punishment for diff age groups
Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by chiiraq802(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
They can never try such a thing in Northern part of Nigeria(them no born that soldier well).

Na only for South dem dey like show strength.
I dislike NA and Police a lot. Death to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by youngblaq: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
ISWAP will fight for the oppressed

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by Delph123(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
This people Dey flex muscle on ordinary civilian while terrorist are killing them like chicken in the bush, I don’t what’s the man offense but the embarrassment is too much tarrr undecided undecided
Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by Ceenachi: 4:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Idiot soldiers na GOD go punish dem angry

Common boko haram dey could not handle undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Only in Nigeria.! Shame

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by paulolee(m): 6:41am On Jul 30, 2021
its normal for our Nigerian soldiers to always oppress its citizens but such hardly happen in d north
I only came in to see the "muscular man"...
Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by Yomi4reel: 8:52am On Aug 05, 2021
Soilders behave like abnormal human being

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2021
the thing wey dem no craze, try with northerner !!!
Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by Jonovo98: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nah all this things dey attract more terrorism in this country, not everybody can bear this..
If nah me this alone can move me join any terrorist group......

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
And you expect me to feel bad when soldiers are wasted? Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by Yomi4reel: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2021
you are right
Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by GodisableTrade: 4:19am On Nov 19, 2021
cheesy
Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:07am On Nov 19, 2021
Most of all these security personnel are frustrated.99percent,that's how one foolish one told me to stop for checkpoint,I just vex drive comot,he use stick hit the back and dented it a little. Most are fools,so frustrated when they see a young guy dey popori,no be me send dem make dem join force.
Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by GodisableTrade: 5:50am On Dec 01, 2021
This is not good
Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by Amebogossip: 5:23am On Jan 03, 2022
Madness
Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by GetMeRight: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Yomi4reel:
This guy passed his boundary
and he received an embarrassment that he will never forget in his lifetime.

What was his offence again because I didn't catch that in your post?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by Amebogossip: 5:59am On Jan 16, 2022
grin
Re: Soldiers Punished And Ordered A Muscular Man To Swim Inside A Dirty Water:video by Realnaijagist: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
Run for your life

(1) (Reply)

8 Kidnappers Jailed For 44 Years In Delta State / Ghanaian policewoman nude video leaked / Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.