Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Wedding Night Gone Wrong. Episode 5 Is Out (ex Files) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wedding Night Gone Wrong. Episode 5 Is Out (ex Files) (357 Views)

Wedding Night Gone Wrong E7 - The Call / Wedding Night Gone Wrong- Episode 6. Ex Files / MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Night Gone Wrong. Episode 5 Is Out (ex Files) by Divplanet(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2021
EPISODE 5
EX FILES
Here we are in one of the most populated Catholic church in Lagos, its environment designed with flowers and Status of Our Lord Jesus Christ and his mother plus other saints to which I know little about.
It’s 12 o’clock and obviously on Monday morning. Sorry Afternoon*. The church seats were properly arranged, as a melodious rhyme from the giant speakers sweeps through the atmosphere. “it’s been really long I visited the church” I taught. As we were moving closer to the alter. Another rhyme disrupted the holy Christian Melody, Oh! It’s my phone ringing, “But who will be calling me by this time” I asked myself as I reached to my pocket, I brought out my phone and picked it up. It was my Mum calling. She has heard the news about my missing wife and has called to know what was going on. I told her everything and ended the call. Just as I was putting the phone back in my pocket, the Reverend Father was already in our mist.
“Welcome my children to the sacred place of the Lord. I heard you were looking for me” said the Reverend Father
“Yes sir, we are. Good afternoon Reverend, we have an urgent matter to discuss with you and also a favor we want to ask from you” replied henry.
The Reverend took us inside and gave us a seat, I told him everything that has happened.
“So have you involved the police in this case Mr. Michael” the Reverend asked.
“Yes sir, like I said, I was arrested on the accusation that I killed my wife, but since there is not enough evidence to that fact, although the policeman saw me in the house with all the bloodstains. John here, got me out of prison. The police have limited my movement to only within the street I live in and John has signed the documents. So should in any case I leave, John will be held responsible. The DPO has assured me that proper investigations are ongoing. So as a Christian, I have come to involve God in this matter too sir”......

Continue reading [url]divplanet.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Https://youtu.be/kjn_elr1v4e / Long-term Blog Content Writer Needed / How To Write A Landing Page That Converts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.