Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Greenhouse Farming Business With High ROI - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Greenhouse Farming Business With High ROI (246 Views)

Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? / The High ROI Business That Most Nigerians Ignore / Boost Sales And Get High ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greenhouse Farming Business With High ROI by tosyno85(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Am an agronomist with wealth of experience both in the openfield and greenhouse farming. Am looking out for interested individual, companies and group of people who are interested in greenhouse farming investment. With guarantee of high return on investment..

If interested you can contact me further for more details and analysis of the business. Thanks
Re: Greenhouse Farming Business With High ROI by tosyno85(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
You are free to ask me any question

(1) (Reply)

Get Certification On Basic Seamanship / Abuja Economic Forum / Make Money In Minutes With My Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.