Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) (56075 Views)

Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) / Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria / Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by envoymedia: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Esther Chukwuemeka, a young girl who completed her secondary education at the age of 13, got denied of her university admission by ABSU because she was underaged, has now been called to the Nigerian Bar, IgbereTV has learnt.

After she was denied university admission into ABSU, her father picked up the challenge and sent her to India to study law, she graduated in flying colours,then came back to Nigeria and studied everything about Nigerian law under one year, took her law school exams and came out successful.

IgbereTV learnt that she is currently 19 years old.

Emmanuel Almand Paragon Mbong wrote on Facebook;

"AND SHE BROKE THE ACADEMIC RECORD

..........She is now a full fleged barrister

Esther Chukwuemeka was only thirteen years old as at the time she wrote her senior secondary school certificate examination.

When the result was finally out, the whiz kid came out in flying colours. She then sat for JAMB examination and was given admission at Abia State University. She was denied her quick pursuit of the golden fleece, on the grounds that she was still underaged.

Her ambitious father took up the gauntlet, defied this impediment and sent him to the second most highly populated country in the world, India to read her dream course, law.

She came out unscathed within the record time, came back to Nigeria, enrolled for the mandatory Nigeriian Law School examination.

Today , She is being called to the bar with the appellation of a Solicitor and Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

Barrister Esther Chukwuemeka has indeed entered the history books as one of the youngest lawyers in the country today.

She showed class and brilliance when the young lass braced all odds to pursue a degree in law.

Today we join her family, associates, friends and well wishers in congratulating her for this worthy academic feat. She is indeed an inspiration to her generation."
https://www.facebook.com/100009354450387/posts/3010534445935008/?app=fbl

170 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by phrancys001(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mhm!
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Bola146(f): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
See natural beauty with quality brain cool cool

320 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by yuping(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
No go commit crime and this girl is the one against you, with this her sharp mouth and brain, her mouth go just dey go pepepepepepe inside court you go loose ehnnn.

375 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by BREYZ: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
envoymedia:
Esther Chukwuemeka, a young girl who completed her secondary school education at the age of 13, got denied of her university admission by ABSU because she was underaged, has now been called to the Nigerian Bar, IgbereTV has learnt.

Her father picked up the challenge and sent her to India to study law, she graduated in flying colours,then came back to Nigeria and studied everything about Nigerian law under one year, took her law school exams and came out successful.

Emmanuel Almand Paragon Mbong wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100009354450387/posts/3010534445935008/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala

Who told you she's the youngest?

10 Likes

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Naijanascam: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Congratulations to you...... it's not moi moi and not quota system but pure brilliance,hard work and dedication......
Congratulations again

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
That girl who torched Ebeano Supermarket looks older than this graduate.

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by longetivity(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
I will love to marry her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by TheEnygma(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Congratulations to her.... She's already a lawyer at 19 and I'm still struggling to finish my Bsc at 25..... This life no balance.

; cry cry

254 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Igbo Amaka

Congratulations

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
NNE Please, lock up your Va-jay-jay tightly, I'm coming to pay your dowry.

Igbo Kwenu!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Sleyanya1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
This is simply awesome.
Thanks to her dad for the massive support.
Congratulations to her.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Ceenachi: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Congratulations my dear and may God bless your parents
Leave Nigerian educational system that kills dreams and aspirations of hardworking people!

Igbo Amaka

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
Meanwhile, sluts dey look for their next hook ups date to lash for cash, some still dey find urgent 2k.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by arthurwillia(m): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
Issokay
Make she no end for charge and bail sha
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by muller101(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
This was how manna supposed to have ended up. But along the line he was cursed and he ended up as a vulture griller.

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
My head don full embarassed embarassed this life is truly not balance...I'm overwhelmed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by WandaNara: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
See hotcake.

More wins dear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by UncleHaba22: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
They would have been many people achieving this buy na money and the country no good

5 Likes

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Nbotee(m): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
BREYZ:

Who told you she's the youngest?

If U know the youngest why not mention it and quit hating

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by puppie017: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Dem 4 drop her number so that we can patronize her

5 Likes

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Orire01(m): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nice one. Everything is possible in a country that works

My signature speaks volume

1 Like

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by daddytime(m): 12:10am On Jul 29, 2021
Dream-killing country populated by envious and evil people who'd murder ones dream before he/she even dares to dream.

23 Likes

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 1:00am On Jul 29, 2021
She should have applied to Obafemi Awolowo University. 14-year olds routinely get admitted there. If you pass, you get admitted. They don't follow all these funny rules from JAMB.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by BREYZ: 1:03am On Jul 29, 2021
Nbotee:

If U know the youngest why not mention it and quit hating

Hating?
I think you have to have your brain checked again. Stop making hasty generalizations and get a life.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by osamz007: 2:04am On Jul 29, 2021
Better wife

3 Likes

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by dingbang(m): 5:06am On Jul 29, 2021
I rather crush on a pilot than a lawyer.
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Bedtec: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2021
Igbo amaka and the babe amaka, na to find way give am belly marry am then relax.
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by November24(f): 7:06am On Jul 29, 2021
TheEnygma:
Congratulations to her.... She's already a lawyer at 19 and I'm still struggling to finish my Bsc at 25..... This life no balance.

; cry cry

The life too balance.
Balance am for your side

1 Like

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Uyi168: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2021
TheEnygma:

; cry cry
Common 25, u dy shed tears..
Make I nor talk Sha..

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by fishmonger1(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2021
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Primary Schools In Lagos / 10 Most Influential Books Of All Time / He Doesn't Want To Attend His Convocation Ceremony Because He Had A 2.2 (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.