Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) (56145 Views)

Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) / Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria / Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by victorazy(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2021
Bola146:
See natural beauty with quality brain cool cool

Meaning that IGBO-AMAKA
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2021
Super Falcons defender Ashleigh Plumptre show off her steps as she dance to King Sunny Ade’s music

https://youtube.com/shorts/0pupMQOC4Ec?feature=share

Pls like share and subscribe
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Franking: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 15.
Rule 2.

DSS, NPF, NA, NN, NSCDC, etc
Rule 10
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by bonnyhope: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2021
Going to India to study law....shm
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by mudiana(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2021
longetivity:
I will love to marry her
why won't u.
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Bola146:
You can say that again and again
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by adebopo: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2021
envoymedia:
Esther Chukwuemeka, a young girl who completed her secondary education at the age of 13, got denied of her university admission by ABSU because she was underaged, has now been called to the Nigerian Bar, IgbereTV has learnt.

After she was denied university admission into ABSU, her father picked up the challenge and sent her to India to study law, she graduated in flying colours,then came back to Nigeria and studied everything about Nigerian law under one year, took her law school exams and came out successful.

IgbereTV learnt that she is currently 19 years old.

Emmanuel Almand Paragon Mbong wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100009354450387/posts/3010534445935008/?app=fbl
Congrats dear
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by robosky02(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2021
Meanwhile

The Senate has commenced the process of amending the Establishment Act of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) with particular interest on age of candidates participating in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

The lawmakers proposed 18 years in the new Act for any candidate that would take UTME, as against the current minimum of 16 years.
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by ejimatic: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2021
envoymedia:
Esther Chukwuemeka, a young girl who completed her secondary education at the age of 13, got denied of her university admission by ABSU because she was underaged, has now been called to the Nigerian Bar, IgbereTV has learnt.

After she was denied university admission into ABSU, her father picked up the challenge and sent her to India to study law, she graduated in flying colours,then came back to Nigeria and studied everything about Nigerian law under one year, took her law school exams and came out successful.

How do u know that she is the youngest? Please prove and don't give an abstract report.Congrats to her on the completion of her programme.Nigerian masses will also smile one day!
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2021
Bola146:

Well said cool

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Cashio(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2021
TheEnygma:
Congratulations to her.... She's already a lawyer at 19 and I'm still struggling to finish my Bsc at 25..... This life no balance.

; cry cry
life nor be race my bro... Keep moving

1 Like

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Congratulations girl cool
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Cashio(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2021
BREYZ:

Hating?
I think you have to have your brain checked again. Stop making hasty generalizations and get a life.
you are the one who needs to get a life here my friend.. just simply answer... Who is the youngest?
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by u3fine(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2021
She must be a genius for starting Primary 1 at age 2, JSS 1 at age 7 and completed secondary school at age 13
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Cashio(m): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2021
moneyissweet:
The future is Igbo women.
chai...okay this hot me cracking up

1 Like

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2021
Mhmm, Congrate beautiful brilliant Esther and always give thanks and grlory to ur lovely father for this lovely plans.
Nigerian education systems with ASU strike with our gredy government policy on education could have discourse u from ur success in life

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:
it's not how far that matters but how well. Keep hope alive and finish brilliantly. I graduated a few months to my 26th birthday but got employed almost immediately after my nysc without any human influence. No be for mouth, I don meet the world number one president in US. Those who graduated much earlier than myself can't raise shoulders with me today. All thanks to baba God.

Let good and inspiring words come out of your mouth always because there's power in the word you speak. Please don't join them in saying this life no balance again. You can live your dreams if you have faith in yourself and ultimately, in God.

You just inspired me this morning with this. Thanks for sharing.
I graduated 25 on the dot and was thinking I am already late. Now I know better. Life na by Grace.
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Itulah(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2021
yuping:
No go commit crime and this girl is the one against you, with this her sharp mouth and brain, her mouth go just dey go pepepepepepe inside court you go loose ehnnn.

cheesy
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Uyi168: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Talk uyiosa. Let's hear your story.
When I finally grab my pharmD, I go share my story..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2021
muller101:
This was how manna supposed to have ended up. But along the line he was cursed and he ended up as a vulture griller.
grin
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by gbengaadeleye12: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Congrat to her
envoymedia:

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Monday60655(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2021
Congratulations!!! This is what I call the real slay Queen.
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by philemonemenike(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2021
Nothing like training a child well and telling the child the mission of the training some of our parenting for got this they we always say nah God dey train child but for get the God help those who help themselves.
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 29, 2021
Congratulations girl
Keep soaring higher
Proud of you kiss
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Josephmumu03: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2021
Igbo Amaka
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by xjiggy: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2021
Kudos to her. My Problem with most parents nowadays is they rush their children through school. They don't even bother about the mental health or stability. Some will see this and start pushing their kids beyond their present limits. This is why there's so much suicide among the youth. They end up taking their lives when they feel they've not met expectations set for them. Till the world ends there must be Vaulcanizers, Brick layers , Motor mechanics. Just be good at what you do with optimum dedication. We should celebrate Please parents here don't use stories like this to measure your kids.

1 Like

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by xjiggy: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2021
Please I'm making this statement because of individuals here who feel they're behind because they're still in school at a higher age than hers.

1 Like

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by rhames(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2021
osamz007:
Better wife

Better talk. This one be say you go overpay DOWRY.

1 Like

Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Jonathan39: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2021
Stay clear Almajiri cool
post=104203695:
All of us @[b][/b] join our family, associates, friends and well wishers in congratulating her for this worthy academic feat.
She is indeed an inspiration to her generation.

Beauty and Brain @work!
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) by Paulianfa(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2021
This girl na wife material

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Doesn't Want To Attend His Convocation Ceremony Because He Had A 2.2 (Pic) / 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? / 100-Level UNIJOS Course Rep Proposes To Course Mate(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.