Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal (72447 Views)

Watch As Prisoners Nearly Killed Abba Kyari In Cell / Hushpuppi: How Did The FBI Unlock A Locked IPhone? / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by NigeriaZoo: 6:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Hushpuppi Narrates How He Bribed Nigerian Top Cop Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal

Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas, the infamous Nigerian fraudster who recently pleaded guilty in the United States, has narrated how he bribed Nigeria’s celebrated police chief Abba Kyari, court documents seen by Peoples Gazette said.

Federal authorities in the U.S. have been investigating Mr Abbas and his co-conspirators after their syndicate was busted in Dubai, New York and other top cities last June. Officials said in court filings that Mr Abbas disclosed during interrogation that he paid bribes to Mr Kyari, a deputy police commissioner, to have one of his rivals arrested and jailed in Nigeria following a dispute over a $1.1 million dupe of a Qatari businessperson.

Mr Kyari did not immediately return calls and messages seeking his response to Mr Abbas’ claims when reached by The Gazette on Thursday morning.

Mr Abbas asked Mr Kyari to arrest and jail a fellow fraudster Kelly Chibuzor Vincent after both were locked in a dispute presumably over how to share the $1.1 million loot received from the Qatari businessperson. Mr Vincent subsequently contacted the victim and informed them that they were being scammed by a syndicate involving him and Mr Abbas.

This elicited anger from Mr Abbas, who contacted Mr Kyari to arrest and jail his rival over the dispute. Mr Abbas said Mr Kyari sent pictures of Mr Vincent in jail and subsequently sent his bank account number to Mr Abbas to which a wire transfer should be made having done a good job as sent by Mr Abbas.

“Court documents outline a dispute among members of the conspiracy, which allegedly prompted Vincent to contact the victim and claim that Abbas and Juma were engaged in fraud. After this contact, Abbas allegedly arranged to have Vincent jailed in Nigeria by Abba Alhaji Kyari, 46, of Nigeria.

“According to the affidavit, Kyari is a highly decorated deputy commissioner of the Nigeria Police Force who is alleged to have arranged for Vincent to be arrested and jailed at Abbas’ behest, and then sent Abbas photographs of Vincent after his arrest. Kyari also allegedly sent Abbas bank account details for an account into which Abbas could deposit payment for Vincent’s arrest and imprisonment,” U.S. Justice department said in a statement.

After the $1.1 million fraud was successful, Mr Abbas spent $230,000 on a watch and also bribed officials at St. Kitts and Nevis for his citizenship of that island country.

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-hushpuppi-narrates-how-he-bribed-nigerian-top-cop-abba-kyari-in-1-1-million-deal/

93 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 29, 2021
Soup copper ABBA KYARRI IS A SCAMMER?

He went to deliver cap and cloths

Doing drop shipping grin

Affiliate marketer grin

433 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by tamdun: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2021
This is the second time someone will accuse abba kyari of bribery, our supper cop isn't so clean after all

629 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2021
I believe this is very true because it's times like this they say the truth to get less time

Super fraud Abba Kyari my foot

Just imagine what the USA department of Justice would think about Nigeria police and justice system

580 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Oche211(m): 7:00am On Jul 29, 2021
Wahala...
Corrupt super cops

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by SpatialKing(m): 7:00am On Jul 29, 2021
Getting interesting

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by aremuforlife(m): 7:00am On Jul 29, 2021
Everybody is "Ole", eni tile ba moba ni "barawo".
Sometimes, the righteous are not who we think they are, they are the most sinful souls.

243 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by aremuforlife(m): 7:00am On Jul 29, 2021
Let's wait and see if the super cop will counter the allegation.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Sufferingboy(f): 7:01am On Jul 29, 2021
hmmm hushbingo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by ajailer(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2021
Ewo e don happen o. Hush show abba sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Uteghe(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2021
When you see a shiny looking cooking pot,check if the inside is also well washed. Kyari's friendship with Cubana ended every doubt.

423 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by thundafire: 7:05am On Jul 29, 2021
Kyari has put his hands in the cooking pot,he will never travel to US

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Grace001: 7:05am On Jul 29, 2021
It’s just a matter of time, the truth will be known..

Hushpuppi has nothing to lose anymore, so he may be saying the truth about Kyari.

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 29, 2021
aremuforlife:
Let wait and see if the super cop will counter the allegation.
what do you expect

He must counter it, but hushpuppi has no reason to lie on him because he is no way connected to helping him out

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Africana1123(m): 7:07am On Jul 29, 2021
O
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Unigrad: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2021
Who is a saint in Nigeria?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Lagosfinder(m): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2021
Let's hear from the other side

Propaganda

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by bigeliot(m): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2021
If na Igbo man now them for don jail him since. His name was mentioned in the list of people that killed and collected money forcefully from people during eadsars inquiry..... Did anything happen to him? Instead he was given more jobs to do. Everyone knows he's a mad ass currupt man but bcus he get dot for forehead, na innocent man

341 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Franzinni: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Everybody nah crime.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Maxymilliano(m): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2021
Evidence will suffice here including transaction history and eye witnesses, not just by word of mouth

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Seniorwriter(m): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2021
No surprised if true.....a corruption infested NPF can only produce corrupt people to get to the top of their affairs.

godliman:
Nothing will happen to the "super cop" (that is if the story is true) buhari always protect his people.

BruncleZuma:
Telli Person

Eyes don clear! cool

Deep Quote:
Be ready to do the time(s) if you are into crime(s).

@SENIORWRITER

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Freestainworld(m): 7:17am On Jul 29, 2021
the street is not smiling

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Harrymig1(m): 7:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Why am I not surprised? Smh.

11 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2021
More like Nigeria's Super Con Abba Kyari.

26 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by EmekaBlue(m): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2021
Anybody answering Kyari are always coded men who dines with criminals

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by nairavsdollars(f): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2021
Like Pantami,he won't be sacked

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by pacino26(m): 7:24am On Jul 29, 2021
Last time it was him taking someone to bank to make withdrawals, telling a relative of someone they killed that the case files were soaked and damaged.

Now na gun for hire for yahoo boys.

E good.

Modified: Since no case file have been soaked by flood water in Abuja. It will be wise the IGP institute a panel to peruse and revisit cases handled by the IRT. There are likelihood of similar cases of abuse of power and office. Imagine if Husspuppy wanted Chibuzor dead, he will be summarily executed and since it's our dear Jack Bauer nobody will question his act.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by BSdetector: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2021
BMC fagg0t rats will either defend kyari or avoid this thread.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by ERockson: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2021
This is not even the third time Kyari will be allege of fraud and sometimes with evidence but nothing happened. Once Buhari, Mr saint likes you, you are saint no matter your offence. Nothing will happen to Kyari because if he's corrupt our president would not have liked him and celebrated him cool

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by RZArecta(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2021
If you're surprised by the allegations leveled against Kyari by hushpuppi then you're truly on a long ignorance thing. We were all here when some family members of yahoo boys in the SE claimed this same man and his colleagues killed their children and diverted their properties. Did anything even the least investigation happen then ? Absolutely nothing. Nothing will also happen now. In fact, I dare say he's on an accelerated path to become your country's IGP in a few years time cool

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Righteousness2(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2021
Super cop should better come out Bodly to defend himself.
This is a Mess on the whole system.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) / US Police Officer Reacts As Nigerian Police Profile Him Because Of His Braids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.