Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Jw Doctrine Symplified By Maxindhouse; A Popular Jw - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jw Doctrine Symplified By Maxindhouse; A Popular Jw (376 Views)

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God / Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jw Doctrine Symplified By Maxindhouse; A Popular Jw by ChristisGod: 8:27am On Jul 29, 2021
MAXINDHOUSE, a popular jw submitted the following post on a bingbagbo thread,

See:
https://www.nairaland.com/6673326/official-jehovah-witnesses-believe-angel/1#104200398

Jehovah's Witnesses Organization claimed that archangel Michael "Jesus" came (invisibly) in the year 1914 and began restructuring their group setting in both teaching and doctrines until Jesus (Michael) ordered them to start the house to house and door to door preaching and teaching in 1919 which we all know them doing until 2019 when Covid19 halted their movement and they now started using social distancing style yet they kept preaching and teaching on the internet and using other means! 2Timothy 4:1-2

Well just as 99.9 inhabitants of the earth never noticed when Jesus first came to the earth after his baptism. Matthew 24:39
He started God's work, the same happened in our own time, religious people of his day became critics and antagonists saying Jesus is a liar. They even wanted to kill him that day! Luke 4:28-30

Everything JWs said somehow happened to fall in the right place like a coincidence but one thing is significant that honest hearted and sincere individuals can't overlook!

This so called Jesus (archangel Michael) is so active in the midst of JWs to the extent that they've formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally! Micah 4:1-3

Despite the restrictions which made them locked their Kingdom Halls globally, while you people are agitating against the orders from the authorities to avoid large gatherings and despite the social distancing debarring Jehovah's Witnesses from going to meet people in their homes, Jehovah's Witnesses are still actively making disciples and baptizing them! [/b]undecided

Well i am proud of [b]NOTORIOUSLY showcasing FAITH in ACTION that exposes your DEAD FAITH! James 2:26

I really found the above saddening. Let me sum it up and address them consequently

1. Jesus Christ came back to earth as he promised in 1914 but He came invisibly grin

2. Angel Michael ORDERED JWs to start house to house and door to door Preaching.

3. Every jw prophecy came to pass grin

4. He calls Jesus a so-called Jesus

5. Angel Michael is so active in the midst of jws

6. The writer (MAXINDHOUSE) boasts of the large size (big population) of JEHOVAH WITNESSES across the globe and yours that as a heavenly endorsement of their group grin

7. He again boasts that jws are still making disciples and baptizing, touting that to be a divine endorsement of their cult grin

I will be back soon to juxtapose the above summary with what the Word of God says

Thank you
Re: Jw Doctrine Symplified By Maxindhouse; A Popular Jw by ChristisGod: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2021
Find attached screenshots of maxindhouse's posts

Re: Jw Doctrine Symplified By Maxindhouse; A Popular Jw by DappaD: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2021
Okay. So?
Re: Jw Doctrine Symplified By Maxindhouse; A Popular Jw by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2021
DappaD:
Okay. So?
DappaD, you are evil. You are the one misleading Max. Leave the young man alone. You are evil. I will have to be hard on you. Leave Max alone. Evil man.

Readers, read this post too. This DappaD is an evil man. An evil leader. He is the one sending Max here and there on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/6673326/official-jehovah-witnesses-believe-angel/1#104204916

https://www.nairaland.com/6673326/official-jehovah-witnesses-believe-angel/1#104205552

1 Like

Re: Jw Doctrine Symplified By Maxindhouse; A Popular Jw by ChristisGod: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2021
THE BIBLE EXPOSES JW DOCTRINES AS POSTED BY MAXINDHOUSE

BUT IS JESUS ANGEL MICHAEL?

BIBLE

Hebrews 1:5-8

[5] For to which of the angels did He ever say: “You are My Son, Today I have begotten You”? And again: “I will be to Him a Father, And He shall be to Me a Son”? [ NO ANGEL ]

[6]But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: “Let all the angels of God worship Him.” [ NOTE THAT, ALL THE ANGELS WORSHIP JESUS, NOT SOME BUT ALL INCLUDING JWS MICHAEL]

[7] And of the angels He says: “Who makes His angels spirits And His ministers a flame of fire.” [ THE ANGELS ARE MADE OF FIRE]

[8] But to the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. [IT IS CLEAR HERE THAT, THE SON IS NOT AN ANGEL BUT GOD]
Re: Jw Doctrine Symplified By Maxindhouse; A Popular Jw by ChristisGod: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2021
ACCORDING TO JEHOVAH WITNESSES, Jesus Christ came back to earth as he promised in 1914 but He came invisibly grin

LETS SEE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT JESUS' COMING; INVISIBLE OR VISIBLE

Acts 1:10-11

[10] And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel,
[11] who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

SO YOU SEE, JESUS' COMING WILL BE VISIBLE, SINCE HIS GOING WAS VISIBLE; ...WILL SO COME IN LIKE MANNER AS YOU SAW HIM GO INTO HEAVEN.

AGAIN

Revelation 1:7-8
[7] Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
[8] “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

HAVE YOU SEEN? EVERY EYE WILL SEE HIM (JESUS) AT HIS COMING. EVERY EYE

BELOVED, JEHOVAH WITNESS IS A SATANIC CULT, FLEE

1 Like

Re: Jw Doctrine Symplified By Maxindhouse; A Popular Jw by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2021
Satan truly knows his enemies!

First it was the organization of JWs and those taking the lead among them, but now it's about MaxInDHouse who is explaining what he could grasp from the whole thing so far!

Well i'll like to correct you on some mistakes you're making because i want to believe that it's not deliberate! smiley

ChristisGod:
MAXINDHOUSE, a popular jw submitted the following post on a bingbagbo thread,
Well i am proud of NOTORIOUSLY showcasing FAITH in ACTION that exposes your DEAD FAITH! James 2:26
I really found the above saddening. Let me sum it up and address them consequently

1. Jesus Christ came back to earth as he promised in 1914 but He came invisibly
This is correct! Just the way i understood it.

2. Angel Michael (Now Jesus after his earthly assignment) ORDERED JWs to start house to house and door to door Preaching.

This is also correct the way i understood it.

3. Every jw prophecy came to pass

4. He calls Jesus a so-called Jesus

You missed this two so you need to fully grasp what i meant!

5. Angel Michael (now Jesus after completing his earthly assignment) is so active in the midst of jws

Correct!

6. The writer (MAXINDHOUSE) boasts of the large size (big population) of JEHOVAH WITNESSES across the globe and yours that as a heavenly endorsement of their group
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa it's not about (big population) what i meant is that JWs under the mighty spirit King Jesus Christ (archangel Michael) succeeded in fishing out people in all the nations on planet earth!

7. He again boasts that jws are still making disciples and baptizing, touting that to be a divine endorsement of their cult

You can judge this for yourself as FAITH is WORKING but most people say it's not God's doing!

I will be back soon to juxtapose the above summary with what the Word of God says
Thank you

You're welcome anytime please note those disparities in your Interpretation of what i wrote.
May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Jw Doctrine Symplified By Maxindhouse; A Popular Jw by true2god: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2021
ChristisGod:
ACCORDING TO JEHOVAH WITNESSES, Jesus Christ came back to earth as he promised in 1914 but He came invisibly grin

[10] And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel,
[11] who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

SO YOU SEE, JESUS' COMING WILL BE VISIBLE, SINCE HIS GOING WAS VISIBLE; ...WILL SO COME IN LIKE MANNER AS YOU SAW HIM GO INTO HEAVEN.

AGAIN

[7] Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
[8] “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Thank you @ ChristisGod!

1 Like

Re: Jw Doctrine Symplified By Maxindhouse; A Popular Jw by ChristisGod: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2021
true2god:
Thank you @ ChristisGod!

My duty, dear brother
Re: Jw Doctrine Symplified By Maxindhouse; A Popular Jw by Splinz(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2021
ChristisGod:

Not only invisibly, their angel Michael came in audio form. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jw Doctrine Symplified By Maxindhouse; A Popular Jw by ChristisGod: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Splinz:

Not only invisibly, their angel Michael came in audio form. cheesy

grin grin grin

Comedians grin
Re: Jw Doctrine Symplified By Maxindhouse; A Popular Jw by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
ChristisGod:

My duty, dear brother

You opened a thread and tagged my profile name, that's why i responded normally i don't like attending to such arguments.

But since you said:

Thank you

And it's about MaxInDHouse i'm waiting to know what exactly you want from me, i'll give you two hours more before i unfollow this thread! smiley
Re: Jw Doctrine Symplified By Maxindhouse; A Popular Jw by shadeyinka(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
ChristisGod:

AGAIN

You'll be wasting your time with them as the best you can you is to PRAY FOR THEM.
The Bible for them is NOT the authority for their Faith rather it is the JW organisation leadership who determines for them what the scripture should mean.

It doesn't matter if their organizations position conflict with the scriptures, they will take their organisation's position. English meaning, grammar, lexicons mean nothing to them.

They are in serious chain and bondage of satan but they do not know.

Pray for them: God is merciful!

2 Likes

Re: Jw Doctrine Symplified By Maxindhouse; A Popular Jw by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Carry on with your prayers! cheesy

shadeyinka:

You'll be wasting your time with them as the best you can you is to PRAY FOR THEM.
The Bible for them is NOT the authority for their Faith rather it is the JW organisation leadership who determines for them what the scripture should mean.

It doesn't matter if their organizations position conflict with the scriptures, they will take their organisation's position. English meaning, grammar, lexicons mean nothing to them.

They are in serious chain and bondage of satan but they do not know.

Pray for them: God is merciful!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Joel Osteen Sermons / Pastor Who tries To Imitake Jesus By Walkng On The River, Eaten By Crocodiles / n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.