Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? (4906 Views)

Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? / Undergraduate & Postgraduate Academic Research Writing In Lagos / Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by Iziduhjoseph5(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
A 22 year old nigerian student of AAU Ambrose Alli University submitted his assignment and everyone was stunned to see the intricate handwriting.

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by UncleHaba22: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
This is one of the worstest I have seen grin grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by budaatum: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Those stunned Nigerians need to get out more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkxz5XGZRus

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by FBIBOT(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
There is a little girl writing that trend like 2 years ago.... They didn't even tag it most beautiful in the world
budaatum:
Those stunned Nigerians need to get out more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkxz5XGZRus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by Iziduhjoseph5(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Okay oga, show the best you have seen

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by Wawelexy(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pikin no sabi book, u say him get handwritting. Na dat wan go make am pass exams?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Iziduhjoseph5:
A 22 year old nigerian student of AAU Ambrose Alli University submitted his assignment and everyone was stunned to see the intricate handwriting writing.

What is intricate about this writing?
No, it is not.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by olamidedivotee: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Iziduhjoseph5:
A 22 year old nigerian student of AAU Ambrose Alli University submitted his assignment and everyone was stunned to see the intricate handwriting.
Is this Arabic? undecided
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by ATEAMS: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hand wey them go still used clean nyash ... weytin sef
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by xcesspaschal(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
My babe got d best......I guess

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by CheedyJ(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Beauty is indeed relative ...won’t say more ..
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by Kennyking1234: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by Scarletdiva(f): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Thanks for this
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by Drizzy5001(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
He tried but Mine better pass am grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by KosiGee(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Iziduhjoseph5:

That handwriting is below average. I wonder why you brought it here.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by dangoteinlaw: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
During my secondary school days there was this guy "aminu" his handwriting was so beautiful that the whole class started stealing his notes including me, I would beg him to help me copy my own note. All teachers in the staffroom will give him notes to coly for them. Everyone was on this guy, as in even when he was writing hastily the roughness will still look appealing to the eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by samology2000: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
UncleHaba22:
This is one of the worstest I have seen grin grin
'WORSTEST'... Bro please take it easy abeg
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by Telegram234(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Where is the beautiful? undecided
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by Shellsploit: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
U never see corsive writing before...
This one na trash
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by WoundedLamb: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
CharisEleos:

What is intricate about this writing?
No, it is not.

Handwriting = a person's particular style of writing.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Handwriting = a person's particular style of writing.

Wrong. It's not right to say "Handwriting". It can't be used in this context because it's not a specific statement as there's nothing like "legwriting."
However, you can have " hand writing" in this context of expression... "Can you see the hand writing on the wall?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by 1Sharon(f): 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
I've seen better
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by WoundedLamb: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
CharisEleos:

Wrong. It's not right to say "Handwriting". It can't be used in this context because it's not a specific statement as there's nothing like "legwriting."
However, you can have " hand writing" in this context of expression... "Can you see the hand writing on the wall?

Handwriting is correct, sir. It's used not because there's legwriting but because there are other ways of writing asides the traditional pen on paper. Even a printed piece is said to be written by the author.

According to Wikipedia, each person's handwriting is unique and is characterized by the specific shape of letters, spacing between letters, the slope of the letters, size of the letters, thickness of the letters, pressure on paper, etc.

Google simply defined it as a person's particular style of writing and went on to give the example, "her handwriting was small and neat".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by puppie017: 12:37am On Jul 30, 2021
I bow out in peace kiss
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by Spending123: 12:44am On Jul 30, 2021
xcesspaschal:
My babe got d best......I guess

Them never tell you say you're a mumu man!!

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by phemmyfour: 5:27am On Jul 30, 2021
Iziduhjoseph5:
It's not legible....it's not qualified to be the most beautiful handwriting
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by adebayo201: 5:48am On Jul 30, 2021
Person no know book but you dey claim sey he get fine handwriting... Mtcheeewwww

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by budaatum: 6:51am On Jul 30, 2021
CharisEleos:

As in, an actual hand writing on the wall, but can you really not see the handwriting on the wall?

There's usually no hand nor wall nor writing involved.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/handwriting--on--the--wall

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handwriting?wprov=sfla1

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by Obasempirecomdy: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2021
Still in the tgif mood..

Have u ever seen a life guard drown??

Well here's your chance to see one in this fresh skit..

Please share, like and comment (positive or negative comments are needed)

https://youtu.be/_CCdRj7JHlQ
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by arthurwillia(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Op de try ment
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Hand Writing In The World? by Rickmann: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2021
Iziduhjoseph5:

Even at 16, mine was better.

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Is 30 / HINARI Password / Yabatech 2010 Utme Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.