Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout (26817 Views)

Messi Returns To Argentina Squad After Three-Month Ban / Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) / Lionel Messi Returns To Argentina Squad For First Time Since World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by legendgalas(f): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
skitkid2:
That’s noble and loyal of him. It takes a good man to do what he is doing for his club. I am a Ronaldo fan btw
Na una MNK dey easily deceive...
Noble kor
Notebook ni
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by lichocho(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Guru1111:
shocked
The most over hyped midget I've ever known since I started cultivating pubic hair..

Eibar man go rather die for spain than come to England wey defenders no tay get respect for senior man lipsrsealed
no go die ontop Messi mata o...

2 Likes

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Pepecushy(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Staying at barca doesn't show cowardice
Moreover messi scores lots and lots of goals against teams from the so called tough leagues
Messi is not only the goat but a legend and supernatural being playing the round leather game

2 Likes

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by lichocho(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
OChimex:
I doubt he will take a pay cut. tongue . This might just be what they want the media and La Liga to believe so that they evade the legal tussle with Laliga.

Greedy Messi who had been signing short contracts to demand outrageous wages any time his contract is renewed will now take 50% cut?? grin a big joke.

What I think is, Messi is paid 250k officially, and then 300k, unofficially.....

There is massive corruption is Barca, and Soccer in general. Sep Blatter was a case study...
d way u carry Messi mata for head ehh..if to say na book u carry for head like dat u for get money pass Elon Nd mark

2 Likes

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by brightalo1010: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Guru1111:
shocked
The most over hyped midget I've ever known since I started cultivating pubic hair..

Eibar man go rather die for spain than come to England wey defenders no tay get respect for senior man lipsrsealed
Scored against Chelsea, Arsenal, spurs, United mancity, Liverpool.

Tell me is it Everton Aston villa or which club will pose threat to him again for England?

You're such a baby fan. You are delusional and bitter fan of soccer. Smh in shame for peps like you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by OChimex: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
lichocho:
d way u carry Messi mata for head ehh..if to say na book u carry for head like dat u for get money pass Elon Nd mark

Childish joke........
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by optimusprime2(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
skitkid2:
That’s noble and loyal of him. It takes a good man to do what he is doing for his club. I am a Ronaldo fan btw

Do you really, really think he is going to be paid 250k a week@ Barca??
All that is for the paperwork and media massage.

In reality that guy would be collecting close to 400K unofficially or thereabout- C'mon its FC Barcelona we are talking about here. FYI Messi is Barcelona and don't be surprised after retirement he ends up either coaching Barcelona or joining the Board.

1 Like

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by junsin: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
Im not a fan of Messi but I won't deny the fact that he's the best not just by performance but personality

1 Like

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by PlayerMeji: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Let Penaldo too go and conquer South America since he is that good.

Young Messi left his country and continent to conquer Penaldo backyard.

Penaldo too should do the needful..

Guru1111:
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by jeffsummers(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Insidenaija:

https://newspremises.com.ng/messi-returns-to-barcelona-to-agree-250k-a-week-5-year-deal-to-sign-50-pay-cut-contract/
OP Get you facts right. Messi earns close to 2m pounds a week. He agreed to take a 50 percent pay cut which amounts to 1m pounds weekly. Use google
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by junsin: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pepecushy:
Staying at barca doesn't show cowardice
Moreover messi scores lots and lots of goals against teams from the so called tough leagues
Messi is not only the goat but a legend and supernatural being playing the round leather game
I use to think he's a coward for not trying other top leagues, now I know he's loyalty is second to none, he has shown true class.his statue shud be erected no just in camp nou but in the hrt of every true Barcelona fan

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Perfectbeing(m): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
If he disgreed and moved to a higher paying club, the same people castigating him now will still roast him alive.

Lord Messi keep doing your thing.. Keep giving your haters more reasons to wail. We dey your back..

In other news, now that the GOAT debate has ended, who is the better player between Ronaldo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Perfectbeing(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jonah507:
Deputy GOAT

Everyone knows CR7 is the real GOAT!
By the time Messi wins his 7th Ballon D'or, I'll give you a brand new bowl where your tears will be collected..
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by KingDash: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
aujile:
Yet Messi is the one they look up to, trying to get to his level and surpass. Dude just keep doing his thing with ease.
which ease.. make baba comot for barca abeg, only am won dey rock number 10 jersey.
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by KingDash: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Perfectbeing:
By the time Messi wins his 7th Ballon D'or, I'll give you a brand new bowl where your tears will be collected..
na you won give am, na only messi dey play ball.
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Jonah507(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Perfectbeing:

grin. shocked

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by lichocho(m): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
OChimex:

Childish joke........
matured man leave Messi mata..
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by skitkid2(m): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
optimusprime2:

Do you really, really think he is going to be paid 250k a week@ Barca??
All that is for the paperwork and media massage.

In reality that guy would be collecting close to 400K unofficially or thereabout- C'mon its FC Barcelona we are talking about here. FYI Messi is Barcelona and don't be surprised after retirement he ends up either coaching Barcelona or joining the Board.

I’m not arguing, but he’s innocent until proven guilty

1 Like

Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by SkengRay: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Freebandz365:
Good morning nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4.5gb
2k=10gb

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless ��
no be juju be that angry
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by skitkid2(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
legendgalas:

Na una MNK dey easily deceive...
Noble kor
Notebook ni
Am not arguing, I said what I said
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Temysteve(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Guru1111:
shocked

Your point is invalid, so keep shut.
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Freebandz365: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
SkengRay:
no be juju be that angry

grin grin grin
No be juju oo, naa legit o
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by YinkaGold02: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
He has no where to go before now,.. grin
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by cayorday89(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
skitkid2:
Seems you have not been following the story in full, even the one he signed earlier, he will still be paid after retirement as he will get a post in Barça that guarantees high pay including the ones he will forego during the last five years of his playing career... But in all, he deserves whatever he gets, cos what he brings is in multiple folds in terms of onfield play and endorsement to the team...
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Hapinex01: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
So to Barca they have bought a big player in Depay? Nawao
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by otipoju(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
QuiverBox:
Whoever is pushing Headlines, should learn to correct grammatical errors.

Most of the headlines are full of errors

Paycut or paycout ?

You dey lucky sey dem no write paycourt!!!
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by skitkid2(m): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
cayorday89:

Seems you have not been following the story in full, even the one he signed earlier, he will still be paid after retirement as he will get a post in Barça that guarantees high pay including the ones he will forego during the last five years of his playing career... But in all, he deserves whatever he gets, cos what he brings is in multiple folds in terms of onfield play and endorsement to the team...
Ok, I see your point
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Slurity(m): 4:48am On Jul 30, 2021
Guru1111:
shocked

but yet disgraced the defenders of England best teams that usually qualify to play champions league
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Latidoh1: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2021
Freebandz365:
Good morning nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4.5gb
2k=10gb

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless ��
Why your own cheap like this?
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by OChimex: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2021
twinke209:
he has never been greedy, if he was there are clubs that will pay him more than what his earning in Barcelona, mind you Barcelona and La liga are gaining from him

You don read the lattest Messi and Barca news on Nairaland today?

Wetin old man sitdown for chair see, small pikin go dey rooftop of a 50 storey building, he still no go see am...
Just stay tuned, you still see how this go end with him and Barca,

Mind you, I am a fan of his craft, but I put sentiments apart when I dey reason things
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by twinke209(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
OChimex:

You don read the lattest Messi and Barca news on Nairaland today?

Wetin old man sitdown for chair see, small pikin go dey rooftop of a 50 storey building, he still no go see am...
Just stay tuned, you still see how this go end with him and Barca,

Mind you, I am a fan of his craft, but I put sentiments apart when I dey reason things
the news is not yet verified, Messi that has been on vacation with his family
Re: Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout by Analasroston: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
I believe that Messi is too old to change the club. He will definetely finish his career there or in some Chinese or Arabic club. Messi somehow preserves his market price but he is too ald for such price. Last year he had the chance to leave the club, but now it is the point of no return for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams / Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies / Mikel Will Earn N607m Yearly At Trabzonspor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.