Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) (25760 Views)

This Is Izaga The Tallest Igbo Masquerade / Masquerade -'Egungun' Unveils Himself To A Lady He Was Asking Out (Photo, Video) / One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by onthehill: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
A viral video captured the moment a masquerade preached the gospel of Jesus Christ while on the street, IgbereTV reports.

The masquerade who had what looked like a Bible in one hand and had a megaphone in the other hand, spoke in Igbo language, and urged the people in the street to accept the message of Christ.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=241wDSmgUwY

https://igberetvnews.com/1396698/igbo-masquerade-preaches-gospel-jesus-christ-street-photo-video/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Rubbish!

I never expected this to make FP.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by JosephXavier: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Arusi n'eje uka!!!

The gods are wise

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Jemerson: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
The oracle has seen the light

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pastor Egugun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by smile11s(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sweet

The past was Igbo
The future is Igbo

Igbo Amaka

37 Likes

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Thalamus: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
ALU!!!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
lol even the ancestors don repent.

good to see
our culture is not bad as most myopic minds portray it

even the whites don dey do mmanwu.

Btw
Monogamy come oo
something to calm your crying soul wink

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by JosephXavier: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Is this not also an example of one man I know

Who fights crime during the day and sell okirika clothes at night?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Thryphosa(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Anything can happen in Naija!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Farmerakinloye6(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Masquerade preaching shocked shocked shocked naija with cruise is 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by DumaEmpire(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cruise everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by OloshoMan: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Christianity in the mud

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by DanceVille: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Anyway na way, masquerade must chop.

Must be high on something, this isn't ordinary.
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by christejames(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
The East side is the best side... Life made easy! Fun!!!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by cbrezy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
What a great way to gain Audience wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by wpadmin: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Awesome
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Chirowman(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
It's finished
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by ugomsinachibia: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
ok
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by KINGJAJA888(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Stupidity. That is just a Clown not a masquerade please.

Masquerade wey oyibo don Brainwash with their scam religion no be masquerade nah foolish Clown grin
Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by sekeyso(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nice concept for spreading the gospel, might look wrong but it definitely got the attention cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by superCleanworks(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
tom cruise. endless cruise everyday

1 Like

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by tutudesz: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
With the way the country dey hard, anything is possible shocked

1 Like

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cha E

1 Like

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by VillageHead: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
This is absolute sabotage!

We need to reconvene at night at the village square by moonlight to look into this!

BECAUSE

We THE VILLAGERS have no hand in this!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by bishop4life(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Stupidity...

People actually should learn to draw lines between certain things.
You don't have to cajole a culture to preach your stupid religion.

OdefaGirl:

See the way you jumped into conclusion like a frog..... Na waa ooo

Is quoting me your take on this stupid act?
Or you felt you can strike and inject me with venom like a snake?

I am not the type of frog you eat, be careful.

OdefaGirl:

I was just cool with you.... It's so glaring, everyone can see that. If you don't want that from anybody, choose your words.... imagine calling a religion stupid... Are you ok?

I choose my words, and it is what it is.

Before you continue with the imagination I want you to be aware I am an Igbo man and a Christian too.

Further more I want you to know that there is name for everything and every act. Whatever is up there is stupidity and has nothing to do with Christianity,that is my point.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by focus7: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
It's human being that covers himself with wears that makes masquerade. He may have chosen a masquerade wear to attract audience

1 Like

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by temitope27(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Igbos and confusion are on the same page

1 Like

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Naijanascam: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
This is Born again masquerade........... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
a people born confused

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri / Money Wife In Becheve, Cross River: A Story By Tunde Onakoya / You Might Want To Know That We Yorubas Are Part Of The Lost Tribe Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.