Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) (43069 Views)

Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S / Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
abi nice one
celebrate ur mama when she dey alive oo
Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by musty2245: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bola146:
God bless me to do same to my darling mother, I own her alot
Even me o embarassed
Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
This Transgender guy.

So his mother still lives in a Zinc house?

With his nose that is bigger than Abba Kyari's head.

Ode, have bought your mother car before? . . .Na gossip dey hungry you !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
E no go still make me like him comedy
Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
After Nastyblaq na this guy... I swear u love there comedy shows
Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by delzbaba(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Congrats
Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by EnlightenedUFO: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
No one is questioning how he makes his money, but obi cubana is free food for them..lol
Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by eazisky(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
This Transgender guy.

U are filled with negativity, ur eyes didn't see the building by the right hand direction in the picture, just because u want to criticize, God will help u, abi what have u done for your own mother Have u even called your mum this month?

3 Likes

Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by Morris101686(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hope is not what I'm thinking "Clito-currency"
Bola146:
Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
This Transgender guy.

1 Like

Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by Cj4charles(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
When will Children start celebrating their Father for all sacrifice made to see them becoming who they are now??

1 Like

Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bola146:
Na today?don’t forget sey you are in your late 60s o, 69 to be precise. grin cheesy
Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by Sheila147: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wow congrats the only comedian I can spend my all data on
Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by Cyphar(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Springboot:

You will.

Amen o. And me too
Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by gazza07(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mumu man
TarOrfeeek:
This Transgender guy.

2 Likes

Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Morris101686:
Hope is not what I'm thinking "Clito-currency"
She no get any other means now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by chocboi78(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bola146:
amen to ur prayers.
PS: You “owe” her a lot
Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by Nuelito: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
He try
Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by rawpadgin(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bola146:
God bless me to do same to my darling mother, I owe her alot
fixed
Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by gazza07(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mumu man
TarOrrdfeeek:
This Transgender guy.

1 Like

Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bola146:
That thing na owe, no be own o. Fine you no fine, simple English you no sabi tongue tongue tongue
Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by bigcee(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
This Transgender guy.

You talk anyhow. How old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by Nauttyprof(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Unfortunately, this is really appalling.
From a Lecturer to a Skit maker.
Because of a few crumbs of bread.

Signed:
Folabi Freeman

Few crumbs bought his mother a car. How many of our lecturers can boast of giving their mother this kind of gift within few years of lecturing?

5 Likes

Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by Viserion: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
This Transgender guy.

Hate will get you nowhere

1 Like

Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Congratulations dear..... I don't know whether people think that endorsements are done for free. Hardwork pays.
If it's a woman now they can not congratulate her in peace.

1 Like

Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
This Transgender guy.

normal size nose, wetin you don give your mama grin

2 Likes

Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Folabifreeman:

Signed:
Folabi Freeman
Shebi your crumbs of bread don build house for your papa

1 Like

Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bola146:
owe

afonja accent ati 'own'
Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Quote me if you care!

This guy is ugly both as a woman and a Man...

Even in his real fine boy form

He is ugly certified...

Congrats to his mum sha!!
Re: Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) by wealthrenewed: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Folabifreeman:

Signed:
Folabi Freeman
people no even like ur comment. Dey there dey speak grammer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage "Rewind" Video. Singer Romances Emmanuel Ikubuese / Sophia Momodu: "Don’t Put All Your Eggs In One Bastard" / Seyi Law: “Timi Dakolo Introduced Me To MMM”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.