Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,203 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) (40756 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Zivoshia(f): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Not again what is wrong with some men?This is a sad story. Your daughters fa!Their protector is now the attacker.

1 Like

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Naijayouth(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
weblord1900:
, if you post good news will you die? cry
Lol grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Hausaman(m): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
deewhydoski:
Igbo kwenu

It's not about the tribe, it's about the religion of love. They use the guise of love to rape innocent children around the world, so this is not new.
The Catholic Church is expected to go bankrupt because of the legal cost & damages they are to pay these victims of anal rape by the bishops of the church. Imagine Cresting your biological daughters.

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Onyxberyl: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
fitinwell:
That Man is a Ritualist... angry
Exactly! They keep recycling old news. Awon recyclist.
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by gifted911: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
This is an abomination ��
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by JordanMichael(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
If you lack what to comment just scroll down. Why all MEN
FutureIsFemale:
I vowed that today I'm not going to post or comment on any rape related thread because today is a special day for me. Therefore, I reserve my comment.

Men can't control their sexual urge. According to them, it's natural. So the best thing to do is to keep females, mostly little girls away from them.
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by UncommonLogic: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Yebo pedophiles are more than you will ever imagine.
Ojukwu self was banging Bianca while she was underaged at her father's house. go figure...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nawa bad news everywhere. If I say let me migrate to USA, one Marvin Plate can just wake up one morning and decides to end the life of people living in the same street through mass shooting. God help us!!
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by pacespot(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
embarassed cry
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by delishpot: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Men, men, men..... Na so e go dey go?
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
When your name is Igbo

2 Likes

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by yeking18(m): 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nairaland and old news are like 5 & 6. I'm just sick and tired of this platform. Not longer educative the way it used to be...sics.

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Aboks(m): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
see em useless name igbo thomas

1 Like

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by ylaa(f): 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by cosmos1440: 12:07am On Jul 30, 2021
A court sitting in Awka, Anambra State has remanded a 48-year-old man, Igbo Thomas, for allegedly defiling his three daughters aged 8 years, 4 years and 18 months

I just know, it has to be an Igbo man.
Igbo amaka oh

2 Likes

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by muykem: 12:42am On Jul 30, 2021
Why is osu plenty in that region?

1 Like

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Proffdada: 1:38am On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I vowed that today I'm not going to post or comment on any rape related thread because today is a special day for me. Therefore, I reserve my comment.

Men can't control their sexual urge. According to them, it's natural. So the best thing to do is to keep females, mostly little girls away from them.
you are trying to scare others so you can have more men to yourself. We know your kind craves a lot of it. You and the likes of Toke Makinwa, chiamanda and Linda Ikeji .your case is dead on arrival cheesy
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by phemmyfour: 3:27am On Jul 30, 2021
Romanoff:
This one has been cursed.

How will the wife have known that her husband is capable of abusing their girls?

What kind of father are you if you can't be trusted to bathe or look after your kids?

How can you even get aroused by an 18 month old? Your own 18 month old?
He's not in a good state of mind
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by summerflame(m): 4:12am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by MufasaLion: 4:53am On Jul 30, 2021
I still don't understand how men get aroused by kids. Perverts everywhere!

I can't even get aroused by just any random woman not to talk of kids.

Disgusting!
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by MufasaLion: 4:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Nawa bad news everywhere. If I say let me migrate to USA, one Marvin Plate can just wake up one morning and decides to end the life of people living in the same street through mass shooting. God help us!!

Are Fulani Herdsmen and Bandits not doing such amount of damage in Nigeria also? Can you travel down to the North without fear of kidnapping, robbery or being killed? Yes, in daylight!

Well, there are insecurity all over Nigeria, not just a particular region. So, don't assume I'm a bigot or something.

Each country with its own issues.
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by MufasaLion: 4:59am On Jul 30, 2021
Zivoshia:
Not again what is wrong with some men?This is a sad story. Your daughters fa!Their protector is now the attacker.

You really don't understand how these motherfvckers think. Every lady is a prey irrespective of the relation.

Their dick do the thinking! Bloody pervs.
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 5:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Fucking ritualist
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Kei144(m): 5:59am On Jul 30, 2021
Why is it that any time I see sex-related abomination on Nairaland that supposedly happened in Anambra, after wondering how Anambra people have started getting into this kind of abomination that I used to hear from other lands, it always turns out that the perpertrator of the abomination is from Enugu State? Anambra people, being mostly Jews, are not known for sex-related abominations.
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by kennyamusan(m): 6:18am On Jul 30, 2021
"are the children minors ?, Why should they use a minor to investigate such a crime "? I believe the mother planned this . The man fundamental right should be protected . ...... After this , let's stage a protest and make a movie about this . Where is Yomi Fabiyi sef when you expect him
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Glink2018(m): 6:46am On Jul 30, 2021
Igbo people don turn pedophiles...Hausa -Fulani don inflict them with the pedophilic virus...

Send the man to jail and throw the key away
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by papae1(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2021
Chai cry cry cry
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by GhostMan15: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Paulianfa(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2021
What nonsense is this?
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Ingocof(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Ingocof(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

You mean your father and brothers can't control themselves?
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2021
Useless man, may God punish you angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo / Nigerian, Ikenna Modestus Battered For Sleeping With His Benefactor’s Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.