Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) (40734 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Update From . COM

A court sitting in Awka, Anambra State has remanded a 48-year-old man, Igbo Thomas, for allegedly defiling his three daughters aged 8 years, 4 years and 18 months.

The suspect was arraigned at the High Court on Wednesday, July 28, and ordered to be remanded at the Awka Correctional Centre by the judge.

Thomas, who hails from Enugu State, allegedly committed the offence at Enuoji village in Enugwu Ukwu, in the Njikoka Local Government Area of Anambra State.

Spokesperson of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Anambra Command, Edwin Okadigbo, in a statement on Wednesday, said the suspect was arrested on May 24, 2021 at Okolo Ani village, in the Igbo Etiti LGA of Enugu State for the offence.

The suspect, who reportedly confessed to the crime, said he acted under the influence of alcohol.

"It will be recalled that on May 24, 2021, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Anambra State, arrested one Mr Igbo Thomas of Okolo Ani village, Igbo Etiti LGA, Enugu State, for allegedly having carnal knowledge of his three daughters," Okadigbo stated.

"Upon the conclusion of thorough investigation, the suspect was arraigned at the state High Court, Awka, and remanded at the Awka Custodial Centre by the judge."

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/anambra-court-remands-48-year-old-man-for-defiling-his-three-daughters-aged-18-months-4-and-8-years.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by ERockson: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Amaka embarassed

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Romanoff(f): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
This one has been cursed.

How will the wife have known that her husband is capable of abusing their girls?

What kind of father are you if you can't be trusted to bathe or look after your kids?

How can you even get aroused by an 18 month old? Your own 18 month old?

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by insidelife22(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Aru

19 Likes

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Folabifreeman(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
I hereby condemn this Abominable, Barbaric and Despicable act of utter wickedness.

He needs to cool off his heels in a cell.

Signed:
FOLABI FREEMAN

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by SarakiBukola: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Igbo kwenu.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by dynicks(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Someone should please grab him.and position his tool of destruction right before me.....I wanna test the efficacy of this weapon I just purchased!!

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
I vowed that today I'm not going to post or comment on any rape related thread because today is a special day for me. Therefore, I reserve my comment.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

"If we are to have a future, it MUST be female, because the rule of men "patriarchy" has just about devastated life on this beautiful planet.
The essence and the spirit of the future MUST be female.
So the phrase becomes not just a slogan, but a spell.
For the good of us all".
Ceenachi:
There is one thing I don't understand in this kind of men, you have a wife at home and yet she's not enough then you turned into a beast by taking advantage of a little child, do this kind of people possess a heart like other humans do

Look at his stone hardened looking face. Even his face alone is enough to put the poor victim on high jump
Onye oshi otu umuazi di ka gi. Utu gbajikwaa gi ebe ino
Men can't control their sexual urge. According to them, it's natural. So the best thing to do is to keep females, mostly little girls away from them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by weblord1900: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
, if you post good news will you die? cry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Ceenachi: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
There is one thing I don't understand in this kind of men, you have a wife at home and yet she's not enough then you turned into a beast by taking advantage of a little child, do this kind of people possess a heart like other humans do

Look at his stone hardened looking face. Even his face alone is enough to put the poor victim on high jump
Onye oshi otu umuazi di ka gi. Utu gbajikwaa gi ebe ino

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by annyplenty(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Animal in human skin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by mbak(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
All the men that are into this bad act always look so ugly why?
Like I never see any cute man defiling his own daughter
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by filleSouriante(f): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
If dem castrate dis man for d sake of that 18months baby, shey bubu go die ni?

4 Likes

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
What is going oncry
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by AnamCity: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

This news had made front page in May 2021

https://www.nairaland.com/6574739/man-defiles-3-underage-daughters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by fitinwell: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
That Man is a Ritualist... angry
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by DoctorDree(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Crazy world
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Torosk1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Igbo amaka shocked

9 Likes

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by CUMIN: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Those children have been damaged psychologically... The will never bond like normal being when they grow up

1 Like

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Hybrid600: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
He should be castrated ASAP or better still, have a big stone tied to his neck and throw into river Niger... He doesn't deserve to live amongst humans!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Chevrolet076(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
cry cry
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by larryeffizy1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Not again! I really wish their could be law to castrate all these evil men....

Heartless fellows....

1 Like

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by EmzyT: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
sad
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by thundafire: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
How prick go dey stand for 3 year old and 8 year old haba na
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Chevrolet076(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
CUMIN:
Those children have been damaged psychologically... The will never bond like normal being when they grow up

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by annyplenty(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sodom and Gomorrah version 2.0 is loading right in front of our eyes.

Pay special attention to protect your children and family from molestation and rape.

Cover them with the blood of Jesus.

Very soon, the trumpet sounds.
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
cool grin grin PIGS and s*X sha sad.It is part of development anyway.Same way dem caught the yellow dilector on top of another girl.Nah curse sad.

Spit on PIGz sad undecided

4 Likes

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by bishop4life(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cut that prick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) / True Confession: How Her Father Disvirgined & Threw Her Out / Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.