Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,514 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Infor About Relocating To Gambia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Infor About Relocating To Gambia (1557 Views)

What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? / What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? / Relocating To Gambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infor About Relocating To Gambia by alexto(m): 2:44am On Jul 30, 2021
Greetings I'm Patrick by name,a graduate of the the university of Calabar though by the grace of God I will be going for my nysc by november.i am a professional laundromat, just started learning how to drive and also enrolled for a computer program which am picking up very fast,am doing all of this because I wish to relocate after my nysc.honestly and tired of Nigeria am considering moving to Gambia to start a new life,my elder brother relocated to Botswana 3 years ago,as a tourist but as we speak he has a permanent residence permit now ,an his into buying and selling of direct Belgium cars from Japan and Singapore, though he said he went through a lot ,due to their strictness with foreigners but his patients and. Endurance paid off,he took the risk by leaving for a far away country where he has no body.he is now trying to establish a contact in Australia,us and Canada,I want to start with Gambia because I head it's less corrupt please how is life over they and 300'000 be enough to to start with pls any information.
Re: Infor About Relocating To Gambia by chukwuibuipob: 3:41am On Jul 30, 2021
sad
Re: Infor About Relocating To Gambia by heniford2: 5:32am On Jul 30, 2021
You will succeed just forget woman focus you may strive but you will succeed also make plan to move to Europe because na dia money dey pass
Re: Infor About Relocating To Gambia by Mide3367: 5:58am On Jul 30, 2021
I can only tell you how to relocate but I have little idea on how you can get permanent residency. Gambia is a west African country and it is visa free for Nigerian passport holders.. So you can go without visa.

Based on my experience on travelling to 5 west African countries, this is how you will go about it. Book flight to Banjul on Air cote d ivore, change all the money you are travelling with to USD and hide inside a safe place no one can easily detect nor those wicked immigration officers in lagos Airport will extort. Just have small change like 10$ to give them. They are overly corrupt. When you get to Banjul, try locate any famous Nigerian church there and mingle with any of your tribals men. They will put you through on how you can settle down seemlessly. However, you don't tell them how much you worth but you portray an image of a hustler who has little or no funds. Mainwhile when you get to the point of entry, you might have issues with customs and immigrations who will ask for your mission there. Tell them you are a tourist who came for excursion or a student who came for research purpose.

Be focus and never get carried away by lifestyle of any Nigerian you see living large there as some are into drugs. I almost fell into the hands of a drug lord in liberia so I know what I am talking about.

All the same, I wish you all the best

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infor About Relocating To Gambia by alexto(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2021
Brilliant ideas brothers I appreciate you so may God richly bless you all your contributions
Re: Infor About Relocating To Gambia by Marimart: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
alexto:
Greetings I'm Patrick by name,a graduate of the the university of Calabar though by the grace of God I will be going for my nysc by november.i am a professional laundromat, just started learning how to drive and also enrolled for a computer program which am picking up very fast,am doing all of this because I wish to relocate after my nysc.honestly and tired of Nigeria am considering moving to Gambia to start a new life,my elder brother relocated to Botswana 3 years ago,as a tourist but as we speak he has a permanent residence permit now ,an his into buying and selling of direct Belgium cars from Japan and Singapore, though he said he went through a lot ,due to their strictness with foreigners but his patients and. Endurance paid off,he took the risk by leaving for a far away country where he has no body.he is now trying to establish a contact in Australia,us and Canada,I want to start with Gambia because I head it's less corrupt please how is life over they and 300'000 be enough to to start with pls any information.
Hello , were you able to relocate to the Gambia?
Re: Infor About Relocating To Gambia by alexto(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2021
No am still planning on going,so am trying to save some money so by next year I will be there,by God's grace.when I move I will let you guys know that.

1 Like

Re: Infor About Relocating To Gambia by Blurpy: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2021
How about joining your brother in Botswana
alexto:
No am still planning on going,so am trying to save some money so by next year I will be there,by God's grace.when I move I will let you guys know that.
Re: Infor About Relocating To Gambia by alexto(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Well he will be coming by next month after 3 years in Botswana, according to what he told he really went through hell,but God really help him, since he decided not to do illegal things,he even lost his fiance on the 1st of September this year a botswanian he was preparing to marry,the girl really was an angel ,it's made him so depressed but I thank God he has been able to put himself together again,he told me their law are too strict that even a foreigner can't drive taxi, open a barber shop, sell or Huck ,if you are caught you will be arrested,you need good money to survive , you must have permit even to sell groundnut ,so he now has a residence permit, with the help of the late girlfriend he was able to open a company name he use in his importing cars from Japan and Singapore, directly.i think his worth more than 12 mill now
Re: Infor About Relocating To Gambia by Marimart: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
alexto:
Well he will be coming by next month after 3 years in Botswana, according to what he told he really went through hell,but God really help him, since he decided not to do illegal things,he even lost his fiance on the 1st of September this year a botswanian he was preparing to marry,the girl really was an angel ,it's made him so depressed but I thank God he has been able to put himself together again,he told me their law are too strict that even a foreigner can't drive taxi, open a barber shop, sell or Huck ,if you are caught you will be arrested,you need good money to survive , you must have permit even to sell groundnut ,so he now has a residence permit, with the help of the late girlfriend he was able to open a company name he use in his importing cars from Japan and Singapore, directly.i think his worth more than 12 mill now
Ask him how much for the visa?
Re: Infor About Relocating To Gambia by Ace5(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2021
alexto:
Well he will be coming by next month after 3 years in Botswana, according to what he told he really went through hell,but God really help him, since he decided not to do illegal things,he even lost his fiance on the 1st of September this year a botswanian he was preparing to marry,the girl really was an angel ,it's made him so depressed but I thank God he has been able to put himself together again,he told me their law are too strict that even a foreigner can't drive taxi, open a barber shop, sell or Huck ,if you are caught you will be arrested,you need good money to survive , you must have permit even to sell groundnut ,so he now has a residence permit, with the help of the late girlfriend he was able to open a company name he use in his importing cars from Japan and Singapore, directly.i think his worth more than 12 mill now[/quo[quote author=alexto post=107279392]Well he will be coming by next month after 3 years in Botswana, according to what he told he really went through hell,but God really help him, since he decided not to do illegal things,he even lost his fiance on the 1st of September this year a botswanian he was preparing to marry,the girl really was an angel ,it's made him so depressed but I thank God he has been able to put himself together again,he told me their law are too strict that even a foreigner can't drive taxi, open a barber shop, sell or Huck ,if you are caught you will be arrested,you need good money to survive , you must have permit even to sell groundnut ,so he now has a residence permit, with the help of the late girlfriend he was able to open a company name he use in his importing cars from Japan and Singapore, directly.i think his worth more than 12 mill now
te] 12milli dollars? Abi naira

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Austin, Texas, Let's Connect!!! / I Need Advice On Qatar Airways To The U.S / Eko Atlantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.