Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,445 members, 7,853,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun (47283 Views)

Woman Accused Of Faking Madness, Apprehended With Money, Phones, ATM Cards / Suspected Robber Faking 'madness' Arrested By Civil Defence Corps In Imo (photo) / Woman Forcefully Removes Lady's Underwear In Public Leaving Her Exposed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Chibuezem(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2021
idrislateef:
Go to a nearby harbalist for better understanding✌�
nah I will browse it or look for it on YouTube grin

1 Like

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by idrislateef(m): 8:28am On Aug 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin angry grin cheesy grin
Chibuezem:
nah I will browse it or look for it on YouTube grin
Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Turboking(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
shawnquest:
There is one in Gasline Magboro that I'm suspecting too...
I would try and get a picture of him so incase anyone recognizes him.
I think I know this particular one you are talking about, he use to stay around small London magada right behind mfm (prayer city) gate but has since moved to gasline/ajinowo axis.. One day,to my amazement he saI'd he was hungry and needed to eat and he was given #100 but he turned it down only to say he wants to eat sharwama at that sharwama/asun joint at gasline..mehn I was shocked how a mad man has preference when it comes to food.. Since then I Dey look am with suspicion
Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Nten: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2021
idrislateef:
With two iPhones and 250k with panties , What a wow cool.
Are you sure you're okay I think something is wrong somewhere cry
Even with #250billion and 2million iphones. are u the psychiatric doc that evaluated him. People shouldn't take laws into their hands. Say no to jungle justice period... That's my take. Whether guilty or not guilty the law should take its course

1 Like

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Aboks(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
paulolee:
so these their format of forming madness to gather pants n undies don too cast naa
wonder how d hell they believd dt gathering such materials n taking them to their said herbalist would give them wealth over night..

Mad people every where
Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Tinney104(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Are you kidding me shocked shocked

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by idrislateef(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Well you are absolutely right but you know if they did it the it should've been, the wicked could go untouched. Who knows how many soul she's wasted

Nten:

Even with #250billion and 2million iphones. are u the psychiatric doc that evaluated him. People shouldn't take laws into their hands. Say no to jungle justice period... That's my take. Whether guilty or not guilty the law should take its course
Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by shawnquest: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Turboking:
I think I know this particular one you are talking about, he use to stay around small London magada right behind mfm (prayer city) gate but has since moved to gasline/ajinowo axis.. One day,to my amazement he saI'd he was hungry and needed to eat and he was given #100 but he turned it down only to say he wants to eat sharwama at that sharwama/asun joint at gasline..mehn I was shocked how a mad man has preference when it comes to food.. Since then I Dey look am with suspicion

Yes thats him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu / Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video / Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.