Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote (49776 Views)

More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) / BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu / $300M BUA Sugar Factory In Kwara Is Nearing Completion. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by ikorodureporta: 3:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Do you think when they say 50kg they don't weigh it??

We have standard organization..it's just the packaging
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by mu2sa2: 4:00am On Jul 31, 2021
Lordjiggs09:
I actually have nothing to say.
You have said that you have nothing to say - that's what you have to say.
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by Wickedfact: 4:16am On Jul 31, 2021
Attempt to Dangote. Both of them are greedy fellows and if they like let them ruin themselves.
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by Wickedfact: 4:17am On Jul 31, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Do you think when they say 50kg they don't weigh it??

We have standard organization..it's just the packaging

The SON is the most useless agency of government in Nigeria as at today. They are more useless than the NFF.
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by olmoRoc: 4:33am On Jul 31, 2021
AlphaSentinel:
Saw this picture on Twitter......BUA dey try..

Pictures are sometimes deceitful. Those bags could be narrower or shorter. Just try to compare the bags of several 1kg or tins of 200g products at the supermarket to get my drift.
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by Malawian(m): 4:59am On Jul 31, 2021
Bua stuff seems to be better than Dangote stuff. Day I ate Bua Pasta, I had to make a Facebook post about it. Since then, I have not seen Bua pasta in the market to buy. Any day I find it again, I am buying it in cartons.
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by Yankee101: 5:07am On Jul 31, 2021
Are they equal length, width and depth?
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 31, 2021
McBishop2020:
Stupid comparison!
Highly illogical!
Nonsense and ingredients!
By what hypothesis have you submitted to draw such a conclusion? Furnish us with your own comparison thesis to assist the council of scholars in the house in their professional consideration. cheesy
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by Okhuadams(m): 5:27am On Jul 31, 2021
AlphaSentinel:
a very cheap blackmail, no doubt u work with bua
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by ecolime(m): 5:29am On Jul 31, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

@OP.
All your posts are mischievous attempts to demarket your competitor, Dangote Sugar.

This is unethical and has criminal implication.
You are deliberately using misinformation to get your brand ahead of your competitors. You can actually be prosecuted for this.

If the Dangote Sugar management team knows what they are doing, by now they should be reporting you to the police or the regulator of your profession.

I hope the mod who pushed it to the frontpage will learn a lesson too.

Those bags may not even be authentic Dangote Sugar!

Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala
Woww.... This is highly unprofessional and criminal in nature.

This thread should be deleted ASAP
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by Victorclean1: 5:30am On Jul 31, 2021
Compare not bua with dangote. Dangote is a classical hidden criminal.
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by samwash(m): 5:30am On Jul 31, 2021
Mumu comparison, that is why we have so much dumb pple on this country, they can't criticize logically.
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:32am On Jul 31, 2021
AlphaSentinel:

grin

Chai!

Are the bags from each company of the same size?

This stack proves nothing, man!

Only a weighing machine can.
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by udemzyudex(m): 5:33am On Jul 31, 2021
obotblitz:
Check the weight on a scale. It may just be the packaging.

You think a bag of sugar is a like a pillow case?
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by BennyDon: 5:36am On Jul 31, 2021
risos:
Poor comparison.

Are the content and bag of same weight and dimension respectively? If yes, then I'll go for dangote, the reason is that it will occupy less space during transportation and in the warehouse.

But the final consumers would bear the brunt.

That's exactly what we're saying here.
Producers and middlemen in Nigeria have subjected the final consumers to unnecessary hardship and tough-times. They often times take decisions that are favourable to then but stressful to the consumers.

God bless BUA for being consumer-friendly. Dangote has milked us dry in Nigeria just because he's enjoying some covering from the govt.

May God save us Nigerians lipsrsealed
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by sonofElElyon: 5:45am On Jul 31, 2021

Cement ke

Goldbw122:
When I have a project I will use bua, dangote cement must be questioned, those guys that use to open the bag of cement with that machine must be questioned, because of money things will just be going wrong.
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by LordReed(m): 5:54am On Jul 31, 2021
Goldbw122:
When I have a project I will use bua, dangote cement must be questioned, those guys that use to open the bag of cement with that machine must be questioned, because of money things will just be going wrong.

Oga it is sugar not cement.
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by authority2006(m): 6:21am On Jul 31, 2021
Bedtec:
Dangote is a typical example of Nigerian government

More like a typical example of an average Nigerian. You all are cheats from traders to artisans to every fvcking individuals selling items or rendering services
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by Pauldollars(m): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2021
AlphaSentinel:

BUA SUGAR BAG IS SHORTER THAN DANGOTE SUGAR BAG
THEY WEIGH THE SAME 50KG
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by optimusprime2(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2021
Weight
The integrity of the packaging
Content quality (finer granules can be easily compressed)
There are a lot of variables to this comparison...

But one thing is for certain, if both weigh the same I would definitely pick Dangote due to less space required for storage.
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by tunnamaniah(m): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2021
It's pretty simple, you use their weights, I'm am always saddened when I see young Nigerians with no common sense. How can you pile up bags of sugars and for God sake. Oga ooo
CrossRiverian:

By what hypothesis have you submitted to draw such a conclusion? Furnish us with your own comparison thesis to assist the council of scholars in the house in their professional consideration. cheesy
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by observer24(m): 6:55am On Jul 31, 2021
When i say plenty mods on nairaland are stark illiterates and have no business being mods, it seemed i was just being annoyed for nothing. Look at a mischievous and illogical post that someone, in all of his wisdom, deemed fit to go to frontpage. Shame! And shame on Seun too.
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by tunmoj(m): 6:57am On Jul 31, 2021
It is 10 bags each .
Emmypure:
The dangote bag is 10 against 9 bag of bus count well again
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by izubext007: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2021
Quantity don't equate weath .

But dangote is not always correct.
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 31, 2021
tunnamaniah:
It's pretty simple, you use their weights, I'm am always saddened when I see young Nigerians with no common sense. How can you pile up bags of sugars and for God sake. Oga ooo
Have you endeavour to use any measuring instrument to ascertain the weights? Or its just an assumption?
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by chatinent: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2021
I hear people talk about the weight, width, length and bla bla.

They forget that both of them claimed 50kg.
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by bewla(m): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2021
obotblitz:
Check the weight on a scale. It may just be the packaging.
u don't need odor for eyes problem
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by bewla(m): 7:27am On Jul 31, 2021
Goldbw122:
The truth is that Dangote cement is fast to dry but crack with time
Bua is slow to dry but last long after it's dry

Bua block are more stronger then Dangote block if use
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by Drizzy5001(m): 7:34am On Jul 31, 2021
I prefer Bua products Sha.
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by que4: 7:38am On Jul 31, 2021
I've bought the smaller retail packs of Dangote Sugar once or twice. Does anyone know why it is not as sweet (you will find yourself adding extra portions to flour mix or tea) and it does not attract ants?
Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by jamaola: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2021
The OP na Olodo, why nairaland moderator bring this to FP still dey surprise me. Oga OP try and work on your marketing strategies, this is a no no.

Re: See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote by ultimateprof: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2021
From 1999 till date, Dangote have been one of the Nigeria biggest problem, but people will not understand this my saying. Dangote have sucked this nation into extinction!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Top Ten Richest Countries In The World By GDP. / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? / Dangote Group Donates 35 Cars To The Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.