Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) (48611 Views)

Buchi Atuonwu And Wife, Jane Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Buchi Atuonwu And His Wife Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by TMSMedia: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nigerian Reggae Gospel artist, Buchi Atuonwu, popularly known as Buchi took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his daughter, Olive Atuonwu who has been called to the Nigerian bar, IgbereTV reports.

He shared her photos with the caption;

"Behold... My barrister!
My baby girl becomes a lawyer today! ...same little girl who preferred to play alone, away from other children; who fearlessly confronted every dog and goat around the house; whose favourite toy was novels; who danced in my hands in the very first music video; who took charge of the kitchen ministry very early; who sang with me on stage... audacious, fearless and focussed.
Congratulations, Olive!
Sorry, Barrister Olive O. Atuonwu.
Oliviero da Buchi
(MD, Olive's Shawarma & More.)

Isn't the Lord gracious and kind? ??"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR5lC6UlKjL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Neimar: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Soft and ready to be explored grin

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by ItzEminence(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Congrats to her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mma mma , Lord I'm singing mma mma , Mma mma Jesus...

Buchi didn't give me sweets as a kid,
He didn't give me biscuits as a child,

I heard his songs frequently on TV as a child during the late 2000s and those lyrics still linger in my mind.

Buchi lives a modest life.

You can inspire kids without throwing money and you do not need money to be loved.

I became agnostic and haven't gone to church for a very long time but when depression comes I sing Buchi's "It is well, it is well..."

Thank you Buchi.

Congratulations to your lovely child!

205 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Neimar:

51 Likes

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by DoggoneDogg: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Neimar:

She is overage for some people...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Henryfocoyo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
ethicallyright:
Mma mma , Lord I'm singing mma mma , Mma mma Jesus...

Buchi didn't give me sweets as a kid,
He didn't give me biscuits as a child,

I heard his songs frequently on TV as a child during the late 2000s and those lyrics still linger in my mind.

Buchi lives a modest life.

You can inspire kids without throwing money and you do not need money to be loved.

I became agnostic and haven't gone to church for a very long time but when depression comes I sing Buchi's "It is well, it is well..."

Thank you Buchi.

Congratulations to your lovely child!
bro always remember music has different type of genres okay.
So before you talk anything about music remember that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Everybody dn become lawyer finish.

The girl is fresh

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Neimar:

Perv! angry

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Neimar:
irritant undecided

It's your type that brings embarrassment to other decent men

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Ayomarcel(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Congratulations to him and his daughter. He should be proud

1 Like

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by ORAFA(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Okay. Congrats.

But will you people not leave these celebrities and their lives alone? When she entered law school , did you not know she was Buchi's daughter?

For once, let these people live their normal life. Fame comes with a lot of pain. Let people decide if they want to be famous or not . Them be human being sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Spending123: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
This one done ripe ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Seikiri1: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
What is happening this week!!!
Everywhere call to bar call to bar.

2 Likes

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
One of the advantages of not marrying late. Guys don't wait until you accumulate the whole world before you plan marriage.

10 Likes

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Tony3245(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by lessonotes(f): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nice.

From Bright Chimezie's Son to Buchi's Daughter. Men are aging ooo. God be praised.

6 Likes

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Iceiscold: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by andyprez(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Congratulations Barr. Olive!
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by SeeHim: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Money Is Good
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by olu77(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Congrats! Your dad is a great gospel artist...I wont say much since our thread pastor, Righteousness is still awake

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by MakotoShishio: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
Is that your family occupation?

Neimar:

2 Likes

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
Congrats to her, local man is proud of her cool

1 Like

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by koffsman(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Congratulations to both her and her Dad... As a father or as parent seeing your kid succeed is one of the best gifts in life happy for them both

1 Like

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by MakotoShishio: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Unfortunately for you, even for inside dream you no fit pluck the ripe fruit.

Spending123:
This one done ripe ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hi
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Great news.
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by fergie001: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nwa Ntalakwu.......Comgrats
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
The link on my signature needs your signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aminu Abubakar Weds Nana Akyaa In Ghana, Davido Shines. Photos / Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha / Flavour Opens School For The Blind In Liberia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.