Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,138 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) (48652 Views)

Buchi Atuonwu And Wife, Jane Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Buchi Atuonwu And His Wife Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Neimar: 4:39am On Jul 31, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
irritant undecided

It's your type that brings embarrassment to other decent men

Will you shut up your dirty mouth??
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Neimar: 4:40am On Jul 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

Perv! angry

You must be a fool
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 4:58am On Jul 31, 2021
Samfloxin:
One of the advantages of not marrying late. Guys don't wait until you accumulate the whole world before you plan marriage.

Some marry early but have to wait on the Lord for a while longer to bear children. Pray to God to perfect your way. These things don't lie with you or your sterling skills to project.
Always remember that: Man proposes, God disposes.

Congratulations Buchi! You are the only true Reggae artist as far as Nigerian gospel music is cornered.

1 Like

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 5:11am On Jul 31, 2021
Neimar:

Will you shut up your dirty mouth??
no you shut up
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:16am On Jul 31, 2021
Neimar:

You must be a fool

Perv!
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:24am On Jul 31, 2021
lessonotes:
Nice.

From Bright Chimezie's Son to Buchi's Daughter. Men are aging ooo. God be praised.
you are not getting younger too
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by blazebaba(m): 6:26am On Jul 31, 2021
This one wey dem don call you to bar so...no touch all those spirits and whiskeys oh eh ehn...you fit dey do beer,nobody go talk...if you kno you kno...
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Neimar: 6:37am On Jul 31, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
no you shut up

See this mumu
Oya kill yourself na
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Neimar: 6:37am On Jul 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

Perv!

Old fool
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:39am On Jul 31, 2021
Neimar:

Old fool

YOU ARE A PERVERT!!!
Paedophile!!!!
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
irritant undecided

It's your type that brings embarrassment to other decent men

That reta.rd is a paedophile! Anything Indecent is his food.

2 Likes

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Neimar: 7:05am On Jul 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

YOU ARE A PERVERT!!!
Paedophile!!!!

Lmao
Kill Yourself!!!
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by MufasaLion: 7:09am On Jul 31, 2021
Neimar:

Lmao
Kill Yourself!!!

You gonna kill yourself when they hand you your sentence for defiling kids.

1 Like

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Neimar: 7:11am On Jul 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

You gonna kill yourself when they hand you your sentence for defiling kids.

grin grin grin
Which Kid??
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by detectivejones: 7:20am On Jul 31, 2021
Neimar:
Soft and ready to be explored grin

You need Jesus
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2021
Neimar:
Soft and ready to be explored grin
C jurgement
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Humblejohnson: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2021
Humblejohnson:
[center]Support SULEIMAN TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL

Link https://donate-ng.com/campaign/support-me-to-complete-my-engineering-degree[/center]
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2021
This one that every body is becoming a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Successfulben: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2021
Law is just overrated. Before you start earning big as a guy man you would have turned a professional LIAR and as a young lady, you would have gone far in exploring different sizes of DICKSONS. There chances for making heaven is relatively small.
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2021
Neimar:

See this mumu
Oya kill yourself na
take the lead

Filthy nasty low life

Hand go still touch you
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Neimar: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
take the lead

Filthy nasty low life

Hand go still touch you

Lol
This one is just pained
Mumu
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2021
Neimar:

Lol
This one is just pained
Mumu
rap1st
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Neimar: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
rap1st

Cry nau
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Dikaveli(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2021
ItzEminence:
Congrats to her

Am happy for them even my kid brother was called to bar too but this country is bleeped up
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
ethicallyright:
Mma mma , Lord I'm singing mma mma , Mma mma Jesus...

Buchi didn't give me sweets as a kid,
He didn't give me biscuits as a child,

I heard his songs frequently on TV as a child during the late 2000s and those lyrics still linger in my mind.

Buchi lives a modest life.

You can inspire kids without throwing money and you do not need money to be loved.

I became agnostic and haven't gone to church for a very long time but when depression comes I sing Buchi's "It is well, it is well..."

Thank you Buchi.

Congratulations to your lovely child!

I no dey miss this song every Sunday morning before going to Sunday school

Gospel songs are no longer like before
Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by Telldem1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hope she still a virgin?

Re: Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) by gly(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
olu77:

grin grin grin grin
Happy weekend bro. You and I in the last 13years have found time out of our busy schedules to contribute thereby putting maney in Seun, Lala and other Modes pockets. We've seen governments come and go from Aba Chacha to bubu and we are still going strong. May blessings and promotions continue to be your portions bro

Amen!!! Many thanks bro and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buariā€™s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) / Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication / Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.