Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) (32751 Views)

Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) / 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by smartNerd: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2021
I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I
can adjust my sails to always reach my
destination. -- Jimmy Dean.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2021
DMerciful:
It has nothing to do with men...they're inherently wicked...not all of them ofcourse but a worrisome number.

You are right…
Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2021
I think there are some women from a particular ethnicy whom are good in maltreating kids that are not theirs , and even their own biological child is still not save sometimes.

How do they find joy in maltreating kids
Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by smartNerd: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2021
“We cannot solve problems with the kind of
thinking we employed when we came up with
them.” — Albert Einstein
Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by Perfectbeing(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2021
Sometimes sentiments and generalization is true. The moment I saw this heading I knew it would be someone from a particular region. I'm actually disappointed that I wasn't disappointed.
If you search on google "Nigerian woman maltreats maid" most of the news you'll see are women from that region.. Even where I stay, three times at different intervals three women have been summoned by the mopol over child abuse. Each of the times it was women from that region.

This comment is in no way a tribalistic comment. I'm just saying what I've noticed.
Re: Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) by sEGXY2(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Since their men won’t let them rest, they kuku take it out on the innocent kids.
Some how the man still takes the blame.

What happened to the fact that everyone should be held responsible for their actions and inactions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Thief Found Dead Under Vehicle At Ogun Mechanic Workshop / Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her / Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.