Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Happy Birthday To Our Physically Challenged Entrepreneur�� - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To Our Physically Challenged Entrepreneur�� (430 Views)

I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged / Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Our Physically Challenged Entrepreneur�� by Ichiebullion(m): 2:11am On Jul 31, 2021
Lord Jesus, I can’t thank you enough for bringing me this far in life. I might not be a billionaire, but You have blessed me with life, good health, happiness and peace of mind. These gifts are worth more than all the money and treasures of the world. Thank you so much. And please, keep on smiling on me.

I am a year older on this beautiful day. And it’s all possible because of Your incredible love and mercies, God. Today, I go down on my knees to thank you from the depths of my soul for blessing me so lavishly with Your choicest blessings!

Happy birthday Stanley Nnoruga AKA Ichie bullion CEO Stanzo3 collections

Please say a prayer to me.

Best birthday gift you can give to me is to go to my website Www.stanzo3.com and patronize me..

7 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Physically Challenged Entrepreneur�� by donaldking10: 3:08am On Jul 31, 2021
lol
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Physically Challenged Entrepreneur�� by supernet4(f): 4:07am On Jul 31, 2021
Happy bday
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Physically Challenged Entrepreneur�� by heniford2: 5:18am On Jul 31, 2021
Happy birthday bro may God's grace be seen in ur life may Good health and open doors visit you IJN Amin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Our Physically Challenged Entrepreneur�� by ForestHill: 6:17am On Jul 31, 2021
Happy birthday king
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Physically Challenged Entrepreneur�� by illicit(m): 6:52am On Jul 31, 2021
Pele ti e
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Physically Challenged Entrepreneur�� by debbydams(f): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
illicit:
Pele ti e
itumo?
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Physically Challenged Entrepreneur�� by illicit(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
debbydams:
itumo?

Maa fine

wink
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Physically Challenged Entrepreneur�� by sisisioge: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Happy birthday Stan....may God continue to bless your life!
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Physically Challenged Entrepreneur�� by Ayomideen(m): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Physically Challenged Entrepreneur�� by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Happy birthday bro����
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Physically Challenged Entrepreneur�� by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:14am On Aug 01, 2021
Birthday blessings brother
Re: Happy Birthday To Our Physically Challenged Entrepreneur�� by CapodeCapouti(m): 1:06am On Aug 01, 2021
Congrats my brother, wish you many more years, and more money in your account.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage / What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? / Chrisland: Why These Cries In The Land Of Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.