Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi (36512 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Sammydanny: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is the heartwarming video showing the moment a Nigerian mum reunited with her mentally challenged son, Bamidele, who went missing four years ago, has been shared online.

Bamidele who was a four hundred level student of the Olabisi Onabanjo University was found wandering on the streets by an NGO, South-Westshire Health Trust, who took him into their facility and has been taking care of him.

Recently, Bamidele could remember a bit about his family and his mum was successfully traced.

Two days ago, she visited the NGO where she reunited with her son. The mum couldn't hold back tears as she hugged her son and asked repeatedly if he could remember her.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L18QkXAacaM[/flash]

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by FreestufsNG: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
you are booking fp on your own thread, isn't that insane?
Sammydanny:
cc Seun, Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by chatinent: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thank God she found MrCork.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by illicit(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
Awwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by MufasaLion: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wow!!!

I hope he gets better soon. There are many reasons he became mentally ill (excluding the spiritual bullshit). Lots of spiritual homes would have extorted them and gave the family fake prophesies.

So glad he's back!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Sammydanny: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
FreestufsNG:
you are booking fp on your own thread, isn't that insane?
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Sammydanny: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Absolutely
MufasaLion:
Wow!!!

I hope he gets better soon. There are many reasons he became mentally ill (excluding the spiritual bullshit). Lots of spiritual homes would have extorted them and gave the family fake prophesies.

So glad he's back!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Jammey6551(m): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
May the Spirit of the Lord heal him. And may your enemies never get healed until they are Mad

Amen!

17 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
How sweet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by mardis: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
So heart breaking

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by DSC7: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

This life no just balance....

Happy Reunion to them...

To those that watched the Video;Did he recognize her?

4 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Karlovich: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
embarassed So happy for the family, thankfully evil skeletal engineers didn't get hold of the child.

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ouch! Wish him quickest Total recovery!
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
.... Joyous moment.

I can understand the woman.

There's always this special joy i experience anytime I comes back and see my kids.

I wish him quick recovery

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by paparazi232(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nice I pray he get a fast recovery
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by abobote: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mother's love is very natural and original

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by OYENIYIJK: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Family love
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Great0ne1: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
chatinent:
Lol. That guy is a dunce. Have never seen a more stupid person

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Yankiss(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
No affliction like mental challenge. It destroys everything while one is alive. Most of these deranged people can still live normal life if rehabilitated. We just dont try.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hm
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by sofeo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations to the family.
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by bigdammyj: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Good news

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by TheABOMINATION: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Foolish son, see as he go smoke he brain scatter. The mama no advice am?
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by okomile(f): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Joy of a mother

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
chatinent:
grin

That man is a special kind of crazy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Obalola4: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
I shed tears while watching this. It's heart touching. May God completely heal the him and make him a proud son to his parent.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? / Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.