Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

What Do I Do To Grow My Granite Quarry? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Do To Grow My Granite Quarry? (1196 Views)

How To Invest In Quarry Business In Nigeria / How I Intend To Grow My N100 To N1,000,000 In Less Than 30days / Need Partners To Grow My Current Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do To Grow My Granite Quarry? by KBrown: 3:26pm On May 15, 2011
I have been able to establish a quarry with a small, secondary crusher (manually fed), a small screen deck and locally fabricated conveyor belts that separate the various sizes of granite chippings. I also have other equipments like jack hammers, payloader, air compressor and tippers. However, my total output/day is still very low. I am scared to go into debts/heavy loans to procure other necessary but expensive equipments like Primary crusher, Wagon drill and Excavator. What kind of partnership agreement can I make with financiers to get these other equipments without losing my company identity?
Re: What Do I Do To Grow My Granite Quarry? by oderemo(m): 4:08pm On May 15, 2011
where is this quarry b4 we start.
Re: What Do I Do To Grow My Granite Quarry? by KBrown: 5:24pm On May 15, 2011
The quarry is near Ilorin in Kwara State.
Re: What Do I Do To Grow My Granite Quarry? by trevor123: 10:50am On May 31, 2011
KBrown:

I have been able to establish a quarry with a small, secondary crusher (manually fed), a small screen deck and locally fabricated conveyor belts that separate the various sizes of granite chippings. I also have other equipments like jack hammers, payloader, air compressor and tippers. However, my total output/day is still very low. I am scared to go into debts/heavy loans to procure other necessary but expensive equipments like Primary crusher, Wagon drill and Excavator. What kind of partnership agreement can I make with financiers to get these other equipments without losing my company identity?
I would be able to increase your production out put hugely without any capital investment on your part. You would loose none of you identity either i would work for you on a price per ton contract.

What material is there a demand for and how much?

Email me on tmtrevor7@gmail.com and we can will discuss further.
Re: What Do I Do To Grow My Granite Quarry? by bayuba2002: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2011
kbrown !
Do they have Cabard out there.

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Website Flipping Business? / Any Nigerian Can Work Online & Earn A Living!! / SCAM!!! Pls Help Is Needed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.