Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

SCAM!!! Pls Help Is Needed.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM!!! Pls Help Is Needed.. (1195 Views)

Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve / How Real Is MAC DAVE INVESTMENT? Hope It‘s Not A Scam? Pls Contribute... / Help! Is NgrGSM Credible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM!!! Pls Help Is Needed.. by sanod(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
My fellow nairalanders, i jst got this message nw claiming to be from MTN..
y'ello! You have won NGN1M in the on going MTN seasonal recharge & win promo with un-activated Code No. 0XX, call 181 or cash office on 08138972218.
CONGRATS!..that XX is represented by numbers in d text..can MTN send this via 181?
Re: SCAM!!! Pls Help Is Needed.. by icconium(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
@Sanod be careful wanting to reap where you did not sow scam is smelling if you win the will call you.

1 Like

Re: SCAM!!! Pls Help Is Needed.. by Excelboi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
sanod: My fellow nairalanders, i jst got this message nw claiming to be from MTN..
y'ello! You have won NGN1M in the on going MTN seasonal recharge & win promo with un-activated Code No. 0XX, call 181 or cash office on 08138972218.
CONGRATS!..that XX is represented by numbers in d text..can MTN send this via 181?
The bolded says it all... If you call that number, its at your own risk.
Re: SCAM!!! Pls Help Is Needed.. by eyenCalabar(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
sanod: My fellow nairalanders, i jst got this message nw claiming to be from MTN..

WHY CAN'T THEY? WERE THEY NOT THE SAME PEOPLE THAT SAID YOU CAN WIN PLANE? WHAT IS NGN1M COMPARED TO AN AEROPLANE? GO CLAIM YOUR MONEY JOOR grin grin grin
Re: SCAM!!! Pls Help Is Needed.. by legalwealth(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
It's scam as MTN will call you with their line 181 if true and not text nor for you to call them.
Most bulk sms platform can be used to send you message reflecting any name or number as sender.
It is a big scam and put your mind off it ASAP.

Goodluck..

1 Like

Re: SCAM!!! Pls Help Is Needed.. by sanod(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
I know who they are..foolish people..jst threw it 2nairaland for awareness..thanks dude..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Automatic Floor Tile Laying Machine / Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria / DECORATIVE ASBESTOS/CEILING REDIFFINED!- The Business Of The Year 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.