Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,139 members, 7,852,871 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob (32118 Views)

Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by lordempire(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Thank God
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by IBILEmayweather(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2021
cool
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by teacherbim(f): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Imagine! ,the guy should do Thanksgiving oooo
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by Onyeka2019: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Way way way waiting day happen for this country self I don taya oo
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by FarahAideed: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Since independence till date no picture of what a missing Phallus looks like
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by JoeEeL(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Stupiid Hausas and their Fulani brothers.

They would mock Sunday Igboho that traditional belief and practices failed him.

Yet they would believe it for their joystick of their fellow brainwashed brother to allegedly go missing. Now they want to kill for what they always mock and disparage?

These people are first-class hypocrites!
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by alizma: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2021
Iliveforever:
If I tell you say aboki Dey useless, you no go believe. I don’t even know what else to type.

Avoid north
Stop being tribalistic, this thing happened in every part of Nigeria. If you are preaching against jungle justice, there is no need attributing it to a particular region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by Sincinnati: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2021
Rozcol:
Kai Nigerian youths are something else,that's how they would have wasted the young man's life.
Arewa youths.
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2021
useless aboki
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Picture of the void in between the legs of the theft victim?
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by amrichy(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Jungle justice has its merits and demerits. But in my opinion, it is still far better than the present justice system in Nigeria.
If I catch a Fulani terrorist who has killed, kidnapped and knacked (forcefully), I will personally torture him and set him ablaze than hand him over to the police.
Wicked people deserve to be paid in their own coin!
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by Euegene100001: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Nr worry they will give u the job. Hausa nr first get sense normally sha
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by femlad97(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2021
Mayng01:
We know them, them barbarians from the north. Their father resides in the rocky house. Speedy recovery for the young man
And 4 ur mind u know southerner no go allow them carry d boy go brothel to test....dey will kill him immediately reason.....its can happen anywhere bro
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2021
grin

This is why Nigeria is cursed and will never get better. The poor are evil this is why they suffer , especially as a stranger in the North or west.

These people have no heart or conscience. They are bitter filled with hate and terrible

They deserve every suffering that comes their way
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by blackmantis: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2021
Get familiar with Google maps.

Map out your movement before you leave the house.

Don't ask questions to starngers especially if you are in a secluded place
If you must ask for directions always ask security personnel or security guards.

Never I repeat Never speak to children you don't know. Never ask them questions, send them errands or give them anything.

Avoid touching people.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by chuksme(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2021
It is not jungle justice. this actually happen they don't need to touch you. what they do now is to ask you question and as soon as you respond you manhood will shrink instantly.

This is happening, it is not fake. what will it benefit the accuser to accuse innocent person. when the guy has asked him question did he shout that his joy stick has lost.
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by chyzoo4u(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
@op, get in contact with Harrison Gwamnishu on Facebook, he'll help you out with the case.
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by misterjosh(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Illiteracy, how will someone steal your body part without cutting you... I still don't understand this thing o.
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by TheWolfen(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
I weak bro. . I weak my sister
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by MediMedi(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Maddd people..... That guy need to be jailed
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by lkillbrokehoes: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Useless sh*thole country filled with primitive humans
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by do4luv14(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
If any jungle justice should be permitted in Nigeria, it should be for those Kidnappers, terror herders and those Boko Haram boys not innocent youths,
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by Kinzo0917(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Since he is abuja, let him take the matter to Ordinary President of brekete family radio. Justice will be given to him. I am 100% sure of that .Your case is urgent. Try and see ordinary president fast
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by jacoik(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
chinchonglee:
We are still backward...

Useless country.
I wish to hear from God and ask why he decided to put me in this part of the world to live with animals.

What nonsense!
honestly na my mama I blame the more. She for no born me here
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by adriano50: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nigeria is a fraudulent nation look at the name, check the final results the guy av been let go time to divide this nation now
Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by jacoik(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
post=104345230:

Firstly, we thank God for his life, that he is still alive to tell his story.

Secondly,
This is what a typical and average wicked Nigerians have done and could do.
Those kinda people are the dregs of the society
The never do wells.
Just imagine how many innocent lives have been lost due to jungle justice in this nation.

Again and Again,
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Many innocent souls have been lost to same act as this.
RIP to the Aluu 4 Students, that were lynched and set ablazed for nothing.
Again,
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE!

We Rise!!

Will you shut up there if you have nothing reasonable to type and stop being a tribal bigot.
Instead to Condemn all manner of evil, he is shouting aboki.
We guessed it was also abokis that burnt these 4 innocent boys below and wasted their lives for nothing and numerous J J that have been committed down south?
Later you will be saying some people hate you, when it is obvious you are the one bringing hatrd to yourself.
Your Tribalistic lots will most def like and share your nonsense.
Tribalistic souls bore us.
Spits.
please why did you attached this pictures here. You have made me start crying again because of my brother that was involved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by hansomb: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Iliveforever:
If I tell you say aboki Dey useless, you no go believe. I don’t even know what else to type.

Avoid north
u dey mad, Read you no gree read. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jungle Justice: Emmanuel Christopher Almost Set Ablaze By Mob by smartNerd: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
I have learned over the years that when one’s
mind is made up, this diminishes fear. -- Rosa
Parks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cleaner Leads Gang To Rob Boss’ Neighbours (photo) / Picture Of Herbalist Who Exhumed Corpse To Sell Parts For Money / White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.