Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,669 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Controversial Articles And Its Threat. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Controversial Articles And Its Threat. (809 Views)

SIMPLY LOVE ARTICLES AND QUOTES / Write Marketable Articles And Earn Cash / Where To Find Free Articles And Ebooks For Your Improvement And Pleasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Articles And Its Threat. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2007
Have you ever written an article that got you a lot of threatening from unknown callers. I mean, articles that are of "No Go Area" issues, especially on politics. Feel free to share your experience.

Here is mine  grin  grin  grin
I had an experience last year Democracy Day precisely May 29th, 2006. I did an article on Obasanjo and 3rd Term. Which was published in one of our dailies in Nigeria, Believe you me it wasn't funny, as i had to receive calls throughout the day. Although, It was a short article yet, I received enough blasting and encomium from those that cherished it. I didn't give a hoot, because i needed to say the truth as it was. But, it was real fun, so many callers wanted to hear my view on the issue and we spent time reasoning together on the phone.
Initially, i was jiltering & panicking because i least expected immediate responses.  Anyway, I enjoyed it while it lasted being my first attempt

So, over to you Correspondents, writers etc in the House, feel free to share your xperience,

(1) (Reply)

read n be wise (Part 1) / Pls Help / Black History is me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.