Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) (4153 Views)

Apostle Selman Joshua: - Why Adam Was Not The First Man On Earth. / According To The Bible, Adam Was Created 6000years Ago, Hard To Believe / Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by FxMasterz: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
This is Islam for you!!
So many Tales From Arabia, and Empiree and other apologists friends of his will claim that it all makes sense to them.
And where they cannot answer they run for cover or give the usual disclaimer: "Allah knows best".

Allah even claimed somewhere that Mohamed made him create Adam. It was said that:
Allah said: O Adam, I have forgiven you, and were it not for Muhammad I would not have created you."
Lol.
TenQ come see something o. Na mohammed.make allah create Adam? Antichristian, na so e be? Chai!!
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
FxMasterz:
Lol.
TenQ come see something o. Na mohammed.make allah create Adam? Antichristian, na so e be? Chai!!
Interesting you are against this fable but the fable regarding a mythical cursed bush, mythical demon human passing as a king, mythical snakes, and a voodoo priest posed as a pastor somehow battling and destroying them all, you seem comfortable okay accepting as fact? Nonsense! grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by FxMasterz: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Interesting you are against this fable but the fable regarding a mythical cursed bush, mythical demon human passing as a king, mythical snakes, and a voodoo priest posed as a pastor somehow battling and destroying them all, you seem comfortable okay accepting as fact? Nonsense! grin

I can be against the fable because it's logically impossible for Adam who existed before Mohammed to be created because of Mohammed.

Your opinion about the story being mythical is your personal delusion. You call it mythical because in your atheistic mind, you don't believe in the supernatural.

Read about the Attah of Igala and come back here to tell me that the supernatural does not exist! The story shared is part of the many supernatural happenings in the life and times of Babalola which are part of CAC history.

Go on an investigative journey to Odo Ọwá mountain in Kwara state. They'll show you things that are still visibly verifiable which are all results of the supernatural acts that followed Babalola's Ministry.

The myths are only in your head. In reality, they're history.
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
FxMasterz:
■ I can be against the fable because it's logically impossible for Adam who existed before Mohammed to be created because of Mohammed. Your opinion about the story being mythical is your personal delusion. You call it mythical because in your atheistuc mind, you don't believe in the supernatural.
■ Read about the Attah of Igala and come back here to tell me that the supernatural does not exist! The story shared is part of the many supernatural happenings in the life and times of Babalola which are part of CAC history. Go on an investigative journey to Odo Ọwá mountain in Kwara state. They'll show you things that are still visibly verifiable which are all results of the supernatural acts that followed Babalola's Ministry. The myths are only in your head. In reality, they're history.
So, it is not equally logically impossible for a bush to be cursed, a human to be a demon or a mythical snake to exist? undecided

2. Attah of Igala fables you mean?
https://kogireports.com/deed-of-cession-attah-igala-sold-lands-in-lokoja-others-to-queen-of-england-for-700000-cowries/
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by FxMasterz: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, it is not equally logically impossible for a bush to be cursed, a human to be a demon or a mythical snake to exist? undecided

2. Attah of Igala fables you mean?
https://kogireports.com/deed-of-cession-attah-igala-sold-lands-in-lokoja-others-to-queen-of-england-for-700000-cowries/

Calling history myths or fables don't negate the fact the history is history.
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by TenQ: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Biodun556:
As most answers correctly stated that Muslims know about our father Adam height, as it came in multiple narrations of prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) he said:

"Allah created Adam, sixty cubits (about 29 meters) in height. When God created Adam, He said go and greet that group of angels sitting there, and listen what they will say in reply to you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your offspring.

Adam (went and) said, 'As-Salamu alaikum (Peace be upon you).' They replied, 'AsSalamu-'Alaika wa Rahmatullah (Peace and Allah's Mercy be on you) So they increased 'Wa Rahmatullah' .

The Prophet (ﷺ) added 'So whoever will enter Paradise, will be of the shape and picture of Adam.

Since then the creation of Adam's (offspring) (i.e. stature of human beings is being diminished continuously) to the present time."

(Narrated in Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith no. 6227. Chapter name: Asking Permission)

● Our mother’s height is untold of, but from common human knowledge, it must be in about the same ratio!

In other narrations it has been mentioned that people entering heavens shall have:

The same height of Adam,
The same age of Jesus Christ at 33 years old,
The men without beards, and
“The people of Paradise are without body hair (Murd)
With Kuhl (black on their eyelids),
Their youth does not come to an end, and
Their clothes do not wear out.” (narrated by Tirmidhi, Hadith 2539)
They never get tired,
They never sleep,
And they never die!
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: "The first group of people who will enter Paradise, will be glittering like the full moon and those who will follow them, will glitter like the most brilliant star in the sky. They will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions. Their combs will be of gold, and their sweat will smell like musk. The aloes-wood will be used in their centers. Their wives will be houris. They look alike and will resemble their father Adam (in stature), sixty cubits tall." (Narrated in Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 3327)
Thank you Mr Biodun for this exposure.
At least this isn't TenQ from where he normally copy his fables to needlessly confront Muslims.

Questions :
1. Is it TRUE that the graves of Adam and Eve are in Sri Lanka?
(Picture Attached)
2. Can you please explain how Adam was created in the image of Allah according to your prophet? Is Allah 60 cubits tall?
3. Is the Language of Adam Arabic?

In the case you doubt me, hear is a Sahih Hadith

Sahih Muslim 2612 e
When any one of you fights with his brother, he should avoid his face for Allah created Adam in His own image.

Please let's make the answers short, direct and precise
Cc:

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday
MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Tayorshd87: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
That's why u will know d Quran is a book written by men too just as d bible writters claim.

,1) someone who gave birth to u at least u must have a trait of physique 🤔
Since that time till date human being has never reached that height 😂😆😂
U can see Quran is a doctored book by some intelligent Arabs

Biodun556:
As most answers correctly stated that Muslims know about our father Adam height, as it came in multiple narrations of prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) he said:

"Allah created Adam, sixty cubits (about 29 meters) in height. When God created Adam, He said go and greet that group of angels sitting there, and listen what they will say in reply to you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your offspring.

Adam (went and) said, 'As-Salamu alaikum (Peace be upon you).' They replied, 'AsSalamu-'Alaika wa Rahmatullah (Peace and Allah's Mercy be on you) So they increased 'Wa Rahmatullah' .

The Prophet (ﷺ) added 'So whoever will enter Paradise, will be of the shape and picture of Adam.

Since then the creation of Adam's (offspring) (i.e. stature of human beings is being diminished continuously) to the present time."

(Narrated in Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith no. 6227. Chapter name: Asking Permission)

● Our mother’s height is untold of, but from common human knowledge, it must be in about the same ratio!

In other narrations it has been mentioned that people entering heavens shall have:

The same height of Adam,
The same age of Jesus Christ at 33 years old,
The men without beards, and
“The people of Paradise are without body hair (Murd)
With Kuhl (black on their eyelids),
Their youth does not come to an end, and
Their clothes do not wear out.” (narrated by Tirmidhi, Hadith 2539)
They never get tired,
They never sleep,
And they never die!
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: "The first group of people who will enter Paradise, will be glittering like the full moon and those who will follow them, will glitter like the most brilliant star in the sky. They will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions. Their combs will be of gold, and their sweat will smell like musk. The aloes-wood will be used in their centers. Their wives will be houris. They look alike and will resemble their father Adam (in stature), sixty cubits tall." (Narrated in Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 3327)
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by MightySparrow: 1:14am On Oct 19, 2023
Adam's prick would like a crank shaft. Mether Eve don suffer o.
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by AntiChristian: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
MightySparrow:
Adam's prick would like a crank shaft. Mether Eve don suffer o.

Whether you believe in or not it doesn't matter!
Abuse Adam as you like. If na someone says Jesus get prick somehow you go flair up!

Na Christian hypocrisy to give what you can't take!
After all, na holy spirit dey direct you write nonsense!

But do you guys believe in this below:

I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns[diadems].

He has a name written on him that no one but he himself knows. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
(Revelation 19:11-16 NIV)

How do we define weird again?
Isn't this more than the 60 cubit hadith you don't believe?
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by MightySparrow: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

Abuse Adam as you like. If na someone says Jesus get prick somehow you go flair up!

I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns[diadems].

He has a name written on him that no one but he himself knows. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

I don't get you. I just imagine a 27 metre Adam. His pr* ck would be like at least 1 metre.
All manners of Arabian nights stories full Islam.
grin
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by AntiChristian: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
MightySparrow:

I don't get you. I just imagine a 27 metre Adam. His pr* ck would be like at least 1 metre.
All manners of Arabian nights stories full Islam.
grin

Didn't imagine your gods to put on a cloth dipped in blood like vampire!

His eyes even dey comot fire! Na Ṣàngó or Amadioha?
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
How do we define weird again? Isn't this more than the 60 cubit hadith you don't believe?
Much of the writing in the book of Revelations, a book of dreams/visions was never intended by the author to be taken literally. The aspects you highlighted are in fact figurative in content. For example, the statement Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword to strike down the nations. is a reference to the Word of God aka Truth which cuts down all strongholds/lies! In Matthew 10 vs. 34, this sword is also referenced. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by AntiChristian: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Much of the writing in the book of Revelations, a book of dreams/visions was never intended by the author to be taken literally. The aspects you highlighted are in fact figurative in content. For example, the statement Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword to strike down the nations. is a reference to the Word of God aka Truth which cuts down all strongholds/lies! In Matthew 10 vs. 34, this sword is also referenced. undecided

You're free to interpret as you deem fit!
“You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword,” says the LORD. Zephaniah 2:12

God doesn't really have sword, na fork he won use Chow Ethiopians!

You Sabi Ṣàngó or Amadioha in Igbo?

Revelations 1:13-15

..and among the lampstands was One like the Son of Man, dressed in a long robe, with a golden sash around His chest. The hair of His head was white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like a blazing fire. His feet were like polished bronze refined in a furnace, and His voice was like the roar of many waters.…
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
■ You're free to interpret as you deem fit! “You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword,” says the LORD. Zephaniah 2:12
■ God doesn't really have sword, na fork he won use Chow Ethiopians!
There is no interpretation necessary in this case since John himself warned you not to give literal meaning to any of what is written in the book.
9 I, John, your brother and partner in the tribulation and the kingdom and the patient endurance that are in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos on account of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet - Revelations 1 vs 9 - 10
One would have to be seriously high to apply a literal interpretation to these things without looking up the potential connections from the prophets. undecided

Well, your Muslim Allah may not require a sword, but the God of Abraham does in fact have a Sword, and His Truth is it. God is True and it is with that Truth(sword) that He judges the people and the Nations. undecided
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Maynman: 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

Calling history myths or fables don't negate the fact the history is history.
Calling something "history" don't make it history, I'm glad junkie has shown how empty you are.
Still waiting for you to bring references of the Russia fish baby, maybe it will turn out like "Attah of Igala fables" that you have believe all your life but now it's been debunked.
"Supernatural" mental psychosis 😂
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by AntiChristian: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There is no interpretation necessary in this case since John himself warned you not to give literal meaning to any of what is written in the book.
One would have to be seriously high to apply a literal interpretation to these things without looking up the potential connections from the prophets. undecided

Well, your Muslim Allah may not require a sword, but the God of Abraham does in fact have a Sword, and His Truth is it. God is True and it is with that Truth(sword) that He judges the people and the Nations. undecided

Na that truth he was threatening Ethiopia with right?
We no be fool na!
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
Na that truth he was threatening Ethiopia with right? We no be fool na!
The judgment God made was based on His Truth, His Law - His Sword. undecided
9 Therefore, as I live,” declares the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, “Moab shall become like Sodom, and the Ammonites like Gomorrah, a land possessed by nettles and salt pits, and a waste forever. The remnant of my people shall plunder them, and the survivors of my nation shall possess them.”
10 This shall be their lot in return for their pride because they taunted and boasted against the people of the Lord of hosts.
11 The Lord will be awesome against them; for he will famish all the gods of the earth, and to him shall bow down, each in its place, all the lands of the nations.
12 You also, O Cushites, shall be slain by my sword.
13 And he will stretch out his hand against the north and destroy Assyria, and he will make Nineveh a desolation, a dry waste like the desert.
14 Herds shall lie down in her midst, all kinds of beasts; even the owl and the hedgehog shall lodge in her capitals; a voice shall hoot in the window; devastation will be on the threshold; for her cedar work will be laid bare. - Zephaniah 2 vs 9 - 14
And the above was not a threat but a judgment which was eventually carried out as written against the people in question around the first exile of both the Nations of Israel(their final as well) and the nation of Judah, almost 2600 years ago. undecided

And here is what is something else written in Isaiah of the Lord's Sword
1 All you nations, come near and listen! Listen, all you people. The earth and everyone on it should listen to these things. Everything in this world should hear this.
2 The Lord is angry with all the nations and their armies. He will destroy them all and put them to death.
3 Their bodies will be thrown outside. The stink will rise from the bodies, and the blood will flow down the mountains.
4 The skies will be rolled shut like a scroll, and the stars will die and fall like leaves from a vine or a fig tree. All the stars in the sky will rot away.
5 The Lord says, “This will happen when my sword in the sky is covered with blood.” Look, the Lord’s sword will cut through Edom. He judged them guilty, and they must die.
6 The Lord decided there should be a time for killing in Bozrah and in Edom. So the sword of the Lord is covered with blood and fat. The blood is from the “goats.” The fat is from the kidneys of the “rams.”
7 So the rams, the cattle, and the strong bulls will be killed. The land will be filled with their blood. The dirt will be covered with their fat. - Isaiah 34 vs 1 - 7
His Sword is inescapable judgement. undecided
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by MightySparrow: 1:11am On Oct 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

Didn't imagine your gods to put on a cloth dipped in blood like vampire!

His eyes even dey comot fire! Na Ṣàngó or Amadioha?

God of god's.
Ps.86.8 - Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.

Your god is the best of creators! My own in incompatible.
Is it paining you ní?

ثُمَّ خَلَقْنَا ٱلنُّطْفَةَ عَلَقَةًۭ فَخَلَقْنَا ٱلْعَلَقَةَ مُضْغَةًۭ فَخَلَقْنَا ٱلْمُضْغَةَ عِظَـٰمًۭا فَكَسَوْنَا ٱلْعِظَـٰمَ لَحْمًۭا ثُمَّ أَنشَأْنَـٰهُ خَلْقًا ءَاخَرَ ۚ فَتَبَارَكَ ٱللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ ٱلْخَـٰلِقِينَ ١٤
We developed the drop into a clinging clot, then developed the clot into a lump ˹of flesh˺, then developed the lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, then We brought it into being as a new creation.1 So Blessed is
Allah,the Best of Creators

grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by TenQ: 4:36am On Oct 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

Weird but believable because these were VISIONS as seen by John.

Sixty Cubits is like a six to seven storey building my dear. We should be seeing progressive decrease in height of humans since then.

You didn't answer my questions
Questions :
(Picture Attached)
2. Can you please explain how Adam was created in the image of Allah according to your prophet? Is Allah 60 cubits tall?

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by AntiChristian: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2023
TenQ:

Weird but believable because these were VISIONS as seen by John.

Sixty Cubits is like a six to seven storey building my dear. We should be seeing progressive decrease in height of humans since then.

You didn't answer my questions
Questions :
(Picture Attached)

You should have shown evidences of for your questions from Qur'an and authentic traditions of the Prophet.

As for question two, which you stated the evidence, it's among what Muslims believe in, i.e. in the unseen that Adam was 60 cubit tall and humans has been reducing in height till the average of today!

And in Jannah we'll be of that height!

And as regards Adam being created in Allah's image, yes, Muslims are to believe that and its part of the unseen too!

Another thing that will help to explain the meaning of the hadeeth about image is the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “The first group to enter Paradise will be in the image of the moon” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3245; Muslim, 2834.” What the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) meant here is that the first group will be in human form, but because of their purity, beauty and brightness of face they will look like the moon, so they are likened to the moon, but without resembling it. So just because a thing is said to be in the image of a thing it does not mean that it is like it in all aspects.

The Prophet’s words, “Adam was created in His image” means that Allaah created Adam in His image, for He has a face, an eye, a hand, and a foot, and Adam had a face, an eye, a hand, and a foot… but that does not mean that these things are exactly the same. There is some similarity, but it is not exactly the same. Similarly the first group to enter Paradise are likened to the moon, but they are not exactly the same. This confirms the view of Ahl al-Sunnah wa'l-Jamaa'ah, who say that none of the attributes of Allaah can be likened to the attributes of created beings, without distorting or misinterpreting, or discussing how or likening Him to His creation.

So finally, there's no texts that points to your other questions at all in Islam and it even makes no Islamic sense!
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by TenQ: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

You should have shown evidences of for your questions from Qur'an and authentic traditions of the Prophet.

I asked you just three question and only one was based on the Claims of you Muslims backed with physical Evidences.
1. In Sri Lanka, there exist a grave of Adam and Eve
2. In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia there is another grave of Adam and Eve.

The valid question I asked was:
(Picture Attached)

AntiChristian:

As for question two, which you stated the evidence, it's among what Muslims believe in, i.e. in the unseen that Adam was 60 cubit tall and humans has been reducing in height till the average of today!

And in Jannah we'll be of that height!

I am sure that you know that Paradise is NOT the unseen. The paradise of you Muslims after the resurrection is completely physical and you will do many physical things men do on earth like drinking, lying on Persian rugs and having endless sex. Don't tell me that paradise is unseen.

Secondly
When Adam and Eve were sent out of paradise to the Earth, were they not still physical beings?

Also,
Adam was created from MUD from the earth : Have you forgotten this?

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2955
Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
"Indeed Allah Most High created Adam from a handful that He took from all of the earth. So the children of Adam come in according with the earth, some of them come red, and white and black, and between that, and the thin, the thick, the filthy, and the clean.

Now that we have settled the fact that Adam and Eve were literally physically 60 cubits tall (approximately 30 meter) or 8 story building tall, we can proceed.

The Question was:

AntiChristian:

And as regards Adam being created in Allah's image, yes, Muslims are to believe that and its part of the unseen too!

It is part of the visible physical world as established except you have an objection with proof from the Qur'an or your Hadiths.

AntiChristian:

Another thing that will help to explain the meaning of the hadeeth about image is the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “The first group to enter Paradise will be in the image of the moon” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3245; Muslim, 2834.” What the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) meant here is that the first group will be in human form, but because of their purity, beauty and brightness of face they will look like the moon, so they are likened to the moon, but without resembling it. So just because a thing is said to be in the image of a thing it does not mean that it is like it in all aspects.

Your two highlighted in yellow are completely untrue sir. Why did you twist the hadiths of your prophet?

Sahih Muslim 2834 a
The (members) of the first group to get into Paradise would have their faces as bright as full moon during the night, and the next to this group would have their faces as bright as the shining stars in the sky,

Their faces will be bright (figurative expression) as the full moon or star.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3245
.... , "The first group (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the moon when it is full

Did you see like the moon?

They will not be in the image of the moon
AND
Neither would they be likened to the moon

AntiChristian:

The Prophet’s words, “Adam was created in His image” means that Allaah created Adam in His image, for He has a face, an eye, a hand, and a foot, and Adam had a face, an eye, a hand, and a foot… but that does not mean that these things are exactly the same. There is some similarity, but it is not exactly the same. Similarly the first group to enter Paradise are likened to the moon, but they are not exactly the same. This confirms the view of Ahl al-Sunnah wa'l-Jamaa'ah, who say that none of the attributes of Allaah can be likened to the attributes of created beings, without distorting or misinterpreting, or discussing how or likening Him to His creation.

Your prophet talks too much, that is why it is easy to catch him
Let me show you 2 hadiths that show that Adam has the physical form of Allah or alt least his face.

Mishkat al-Masabih 3525
He reported God’s Messenger as saying, “When any of you fights he must avoid the face, for God created Adam in His own image.”

Sahih Muslim 2612 e
This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Abu Huraira and in the hadith transmitted on the authority of Ibn Hatim Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) is reported to have said: When any one of you fights with his brother, he should avoid his face for Allah created Adam in His own image.

I believe this is a physical fight AND you will agree with me that even animals have every feature we humans have on our faces like eyes, nose, ears, mouth etc.

So, explain in what way does the face of Adam resemble that of Allah?

Note:
I am not asking you to state whether our faces are not like Allah's : state HOW Adams face look like Allah's!

AntiChristian:

So finally, there's no texts that points to your other questions at all in Islam and it even makes no Islamic sense!
The third question I asked you was:

Here is the evidence in case you forgot.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3326
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, "As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi" (i.e. Peace and Allah's Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam's salutation the expression, 'Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,' Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been decreasing in stature since Adam's creation.

Did Adam not speak to the Angel in Arabic?
Did the Angel not speak to Adam also in Arabic?

So, again :
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Ovacoma: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
This is Islam for you!!
So many Tales From Arabia, and Empiree and other apologists friends of his will claim that it all makes sense to them.
And where they cannot answer they run for cover or give the usual disclaimer: "Allah knows best".

Allah even claimed somewhere that Mohamed made him create Adam. It was said that:
Allah said: O Adam, I have forgiven you, and were it not for Muhammad I would not have created you."
A Muslim once told me that allaaaah created this world because of/ for muham-mad man.
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by AntiChristian: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
TenQ:

I asked you just three question and only one was based on the Claims of you Muslims backed with physical Evidences.
1. In Sri Lanka, there exist a grave of Adam and Eve
2. In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia there is another grave of Adam and Eve.

The valid question I asked was:
(Picture Attached)
Of what use are those graves? Bring one verse that authenticates any of them?

In the absence of any verse or authentic text about those graves then just keep mute on it!

The Qur'an or tradition didn't mention any Adam and Eve grave anywhere!

And those graves are not even important to anyone!

I am sure that you know that Paradise is NOT the unseen. The paradise of you Muslims after the resurrection is completely physical and you will do many physical things men do on earth like drinking, lying on Persian rugs and having endless sex. Don't tell me that paradise is unseen.

You be real aquay!
Paradise is unseen as well as hell!
Allah is unseen!
Everything mentioned in Islam that we didn't witness nor perceive are unseen!

Secondly
When Adam and Eve were sent out of paradise to the Earth, were they not still physical beings?

Did you witness the event? It's part of the unseen!

Also,
Adam was created from MUD from the earth : Have you forgotten this?

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2955
Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
"Indeed Allah Most High created Adam from a handful that He took from all of the earth. So the children of Adam come in according with the earth, some of them come red, and white and black, and between that, and the thin, the thick, the filthy, and the clean.
We all read about it and believed it. These are matter of the unseen!

Now that we have settled the fact that Adam and Eve were literally physically 60 cubits tall (approximately 30 meter) or 8 story building tall, we can proceed.

Proceed with caution make you no chop pankere!

The Question was:
[quote] This question seems foolish to me as you equate Allah to his image! If I may ask you as a Christian, by God creating Adam in His own image and likeness, does that mean Adam has soul, body and spirit as your own form of God? Another question will be that "Is Adam too composed of God the father, God the son and God the spirit"?

You should be able to see the folly on your question therein!

[quote]
It is part of the visible physical world as established except you have an objection with proof from the Qur'an or your Hadiths.
did you see it?

Your two highlighted in yellow are completely untrue sir. Why did you twist the hadiths of your prophet?

Sahih Muslim 2834 a
The (members) of the first group to get into Paradise would have their faces as bright as full moon during the night, and the next to this group would have their faces as bright as the shining stars in the sky,

Their faces will be bright (figurative expression) as the full moon or star.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3245
.... , "The first group (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the moon when it is full

Did you see like the moon?

AND

Sir, your accusation is baseless! Kindly pick up your figure of speech notes and relearn Metaphor and simile! Simile includes indirect comparison using "as" and "like" while metaphor uses direct comparison.
Her smile is as bright as sunshine - simile!
Her smile is sunshine - metaphor!

Your prophet talks too much, that is why it is easy to catch him
Let me show you 2 hadiths that show that Adam has the physical form of Allah or alt least his face.

Mishkat al-Masabih 3525
He reported God’s Messenger as saying, “When any of you fights he must avoid the face, for God created Adam in His own image.”

Sahih Muslim 2612 e
This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Abu Huraira and in the hadith transmitted on the authority of Ibn Hatim Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) is reported to have said: When any one of you fights with his brother, he should avoid his face for Allah created Adam in His own image.

I believe this is a physical fight AND you will agree with me that even animals have every feature we humans have on our faces like eyes, nose, ears, mouth etc.

So, explain in what way does the face of Adam resemble that of Allah?

Note:
I am not asking you to state whether our faces are not like Allah's : state HOW Adams face look like Allah's!

There are many verses in the Qur'an and Hadith that categorically emphasised that there's no one like Allah! So that's the basis! Having discused metaphor above, the image of Allah is not Allah! And Allah has hand, face, feet...which Adam too has but the description of Allah is as it befits His majesty!

Lastly about Adam being the soorah (image) of Allah, there's no doubt the apparent meaning is that of a metaphor hence a form of comparison!

The third question I asked you was:

Here is the evidence in case you forgot.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3326
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, "As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi" (i.e. Peace and Allah's Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam's salutation the expression, 'Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,' Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been decreasing in stature since Adam's creation.

Did Adam not speak to the Angel in Arabic?
Did the Angel not speak to Adam also in Arabic?

So, again :

The language Adam spoke wasn't mentioned in the hadith you quoted! Everything in the hadith was actually written in Arabic and the translators left the "Assalamu alaikum" part untranslated. And this is similar to what John reported in 20:21 as "Shalom Aliechem" also Luke 24:36.

More importantly, Jesus said Eli Eli lama sabachthani in Matthew! But contrarily, he said Eloi Eloi lama sabachthani in Mark!

These were also left untranslated but transliterated despite the new testament being recorded in Greek!
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Ovacoma: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

These are visions!
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by AntiChristian: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ovacoma:

These are visions!

Explain it without using Google or copy and paste but only holy spirit!

See the ending:

On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Just as what was claimed to have being written on Jesus's cross!
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Ovacoma: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

See the ending:

On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Seems u hav
AntiChristian:

See the ending:

Seems u have run out of ideas.
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by AntiChristian: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ovacoma:

Seems u hav
Seems u have run out of ideas.

Explain your proclaimed vision now you dey run helter-skelter!
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by Ovacoma: 4:03am On Oct 21, 2023
Pathetic!
Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by TenQ: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

In the absence of any verse or authentic text about those graves then just keep mute on it!

Muslims are never straight with answering direct questions. The question was:

1. Is it TRUE that the graves of Adam and Eve are in Sri Lanka or Jeddah in Mecca ?

The answers should start with either
YES, it is TRUE ... (explanations)
or
NO, it is NOT TRUE ... (explanations)

AntiChristian:

You be real aquay!
Allah is unseen!

Are you saying that the Mud Allah used to create Adam was imaginary and thus unseen?

AntiChristian:

Are you concurring that:
We read about Mohammed too and because of that, he is part of the unseen!

AntiChristian:

The question was that you EXPLAIN HOW hitting the face of a man is like hitting Allah's face as shown in

Mishkat al-Masabih 3525

Are you saying that the report about Adam in your religion is unseen?

Re: Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) by TenQ: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

You be real aquay!
Allah is unseen!

I don't know why your statements are not quoting appropriately.

Sir, your accusation is baseless! Kindly pick up your figure of speech notes and relearn Metaphor and simile! Simile includes indirect comparison using "as" and "like" while metaphor uses direct comparison.
Her smile is as bright as sunshine - simile!
Her smile is sunshine - metaphor!
You have been corrected please:

AND

Their faces will shine LIKE the full moon was what your prophet said!

There are many verses in the Qur'an and Hadith that categorically emphasised that there's no one like Allah! So that's the basis! Having discused metaphor above, the image of Allah is not Allah! And Allah has hand, face, feet...which Adam too has but the description of Allah is as it befits His majesty!

Lastly about Adam being the soorah (image) of Allah, there's no doubt the apparent meaning is that of a metaphor hence a form of comparison!
The question of sameness with Allah is not the point here.

What is the meaning of:
Adam was created in the image of Allah!
Just tell me that you don't know as neither Mohammed nor Allah know the answer. SMH!

This is the problem when a man is copying the earlier revealed scriptures with no comprehension of what it means.

Why then did Mohammed ask you not to hit the face of a man even when fighting him?

The language Adam spoke wasn't mentioned in the hadith you quoted! Everything in the hadith was actually written in Arabic and the translators left the "Assalamu alaikum" part untranslated. And this is similar to what John reported in 20:21 as "Shalom Aliechem" also Luke 24:36.

More importantly, Jesus said Eli Eli lama sabachthani in Matthew! But contrarily, he said Eloi Eloi lama sabachthani in Mark!

These were also left untranslated but transliterated despite the new testament being recorded in Greek!
Here you have a point except that the language spoken is the language of Islamic greetings except you can show me Arabs before Mohammed having this sort of greetings!
As well as I know, Mohammed took this from the gospels of Gabriel's greetings to Mary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Baptism Of Jesus Is The Antitype Of Salvation For Sinners / Divine Revelation || The Emergence Of The Queen Of Coast: How She Came To Be!! / Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.