Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE (36618 Views)

Reps To Investigate Alleged Illicit Trade In Human Organs Between Nigeria, China / How Bad Roads & Potholes Serve As Gateways To Kidnappers’ Dens / 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by PAQ(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
We keep on blaming bad leadership and bad government as excuses for our horrible behaviours both at home and abroad. Who makes up the leadership and the government? Is it not u and i, the citizens of Nigeria, are they foreigners? I know many leaders of today who 5yrs ago were complaining like everyone else, what impact have they done today??

Nigerian needs total reorientation, corruption does not start from government offices but from our homes. The average Nigerian is always ready to cheat, out smart his way out of any situation or use his position to take undue advantage. Its time we stop the blame game and look for solutions.

Some years back i was in South Africa, my first day in SA the first news i watched on TV was their largest drug bust, the culprits were Nigerians. I used a cybercafe close to where i stayed, i was always the last customer to the leave, one day the owner called me pleading that i should try leave earlier because bad boys rob people at night, when she asked were i was was from, when i told her she said "Ah no problem the robbers are your brothers if they see you, just identify yourself". Last last before i left SA i was robbed and my 5k naira i wanted to use as airport taxi was taken along with other stuff.

We should blame ourselves first before government for making Nigerians run away from their country, but when we get over there all blames lie on us.

6 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Lumig: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:
only God can redeem nigeria
point of correction sir, ONLY GOD CAN REDEEM NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Lumig: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
God bless you, you are a straight thinker
PAQ:
We keep on blaming bad leadership and bad government as excuses for our horrible behaviours both at home and abroad. Who makes up the leadership and the government? Is it not u and i, the citizens of Nigeria, are they foreigners? I know many leaders of today who 5yrs ago were complaining like everyone else, what impact have they done today??

Nigerian needs total reorientation, corruption does not start from government offices but from our homes. The average Nigerian is always ready to cheat, out smart his way out of any situation or use his position to take undue advantage. Its time we stop the blame game and look for solutions.

Some years back i was in South Africa, my first day in SA the first news i watched on TV was their largest drug bust, the culprits were Nigerians. I used a cybercafe close to where i stayed, i was always the last customer to the leave, one day the owner called me pleading that i should try leave earlier because bad boys rob people at night, when she asked were i was was from, when i told her she said "Ah no problem the robbers are your brothers if they see you, just identify yourself". Last last before i left SA i was robbed and my 5k naira i wanted to use as airport taxi was taken along with other stuff.

We should blame ourselves first before government for making Nigerians run away from their country, but when we get over there all blames lie on us.

1 Like

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by DOTian: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Lemme hear word .....with ur lies why not mentioned the bank nonsense statement ....Benin kill u there

I have a friend who did the thesis for his Masters program on this. So this is not even a hearsay situation! This is a very verifiable assertion that can be backed up by tons of data collected from "the field"! Why will I hate Benin? Apart from the fact that your guys corrupted my former fiance at uniben, I have no other serious issues with Benin. .. Nonsense..
Seriously, you can choose to believe it or not but what I told you is the hard truth. These madams liase with banks to provide the initial overhead costs for the traveling expenses of many budding ashawos. When they get to Italy, the madams make sure they pay back with the interests! Part of the reason why it becomes a do or die affair if she reneges.. What do you know?
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by DOTian: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
Commentor:

Arrest which behaviour?

You guys should stop the nonsense.

Government is not responsible for parental insouciance.

Tell me what exactly you want government to do that wouldn't translate into you terming it "Sharia".

Ordinary NIN, we turn it into politics.

Judges are investigated for criminal conduct and the citizens protest.

You claim the judiciary is corrupt but you don't want the same judiciary to be shook.

Nigerians should carry their load.

Ultimately, the fruits would mature.

Bia,
Every topic shouldn't be zombified!
It's the government's job to stop cultism in schools. Governments job to provide adequate conducive environment for learning within the campuses.. Government can fight prostitution without mouthing off like parochial ullamahs and Alfas.... Last time I checked, nobody is against the government for this! Your god and personal savior Buhari is being heckled up and down because of his primitive and vindictive policies and not for fighting cultism, prostitution and drug abuse...
Get small sense, Biko..
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by tonididdy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dubaiguy:
I am sorry I haven’t created new videos for some time. I have been busy with work and daddy duties lol.

However, the deteriorating relations between Nigeria and UAE prompted me to make this video. It has never been this worse and it keeps getting critical every day. If we don’t address this issue faster, soon, average Nigerians won’t be able to visit UAE, not to mention getting jobs and staying there.

The Nigerians living in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and also other regions of the country would be targeted by the police and Arab citizens.

I have been in living in UAE for several years and I can authoritatively tell you that Nigeria has always been a good ally of UAE right from time. Nigerians come here to invest, buy goods, houses, for vacations etc. It was good business for everybody (We still do though).

We were also highly popular and respected for our football prowess. Ask any average Arab citizen on the road about Nigeria and he/she will mention our legendary footballers like Okocha, Kanu, Amokachi, Rashidi Yekini etc.

How did the problem start by the way? No it’s not the Nigerian government, the issue is largely due to the activities of unscrupulous Nigerians and other Africans in the UAE which has battered our reputation over time. Let’s look at some factors and instances.

2014 Nigerian Armed Robbery
This armed robbery carried out by Five Nigerians at an exchange bank in UAE signified the beginning of the end of Nigerians’ good standing with Dubai.

From my personal experience and research, the 2014 robbery incidence would be the first major armed robbery experience in UAE. The Nigerians carted away millions of dirhams but were caught and prosecuted.

The robbery incidence gained domestic and international exposure, and with it comes damaging problems for the Nigerian image. It was the first time the name Nigeria would start being known for crime in the UAE. It was so grave that around that time, UAE stopped issuing Visas to Nigerians.

Prostitution
Another prevailing issue destroying Nigeria’s image is the high rate of Nigerian ladies into prostitution in the state. We can’t blame these ladies entirely because some of them were trafficked and tricked by conmen who promised them jobs upon arrival.

However, they were met with the harsh realities of selling their bodies before they can even eat. Many also come unprepared and because they couldn’t get jobs and don’t want to face “embarrassment” at home, they go into prostitution.

The most disappointing thing is that they sell their bodies cheaply. When I came here, it was general knowledge that with at least 20 dirhams, you can sleep with African especially Nigerian prostitutes.

It would interest you to know that the first advice I was given by a Nigerian, a popular Nairalander when I landed in Dubai is to go into the prostitution business as a love-vendor. Lol, rent a house, bring girls from Nigeria, ensure they sleep in the house and pay me commission as returns on my investment. Very bad.. More about this in the video.

Public Fighting: Cultists taking their madness overseas, fight in clubs, on the streets etc., you know the drill.

Bad Work Ethics: Nigerians stealing money at work, committing other offences and giving their UAE employees a bad experience. This spoils the chances of other honest and hardworking Nigerians looking for jobs in the country. Now it is not uncommon to find UAE companies publicly stating that Nigerians are not allowed in their companies.

Hushpuppi: Won’t go into much details about this. Everybody heard the news. As it was popular over there in Nigeria, the story of Hushpuppi’s infamous lifestyle and grand arrest is also widely known here. More bad for Nigeria’s image. Tell a UAE citizen that you are from Nigeria and he/she will be like “oh Hushpuppi country.”

Foreigner’s Activities: Because Nigeria is now almost synonymous to crime in UAE, we have had experiences of other African nationals disguising as Nigerian citizens when they commit crimes. Recently there was a robbery incident, it was widely reported to be carried out by Nigerians.

It was later when the police carried out their investigations and caught the thieves that they realized that they were Cameroonians and not Nigerians. There are more cases like this, some of which I have personally experienced.

I don’t want this article to be too long to make it easier and faster to read, so I won’t be able to cover more than this here. However if you want to know more or planning to come to UAE soon, please watch the video. Liking and subscribing on my channel will go a long way too. Thanks.

What can we do to get out of this? Now many Nigerians are in UAE on a three month visa. Because of this prevailing issue, they would never get jobs, they will overstay their visa and most will become illegal.

I made some recommendations for the UAE Government at the end of the video. It will affect lots of people, but those are what I could think of.

The cycle continues and more headache for Nigeria and Nigerians living in Diaspora. What are your solutions?

You can check the source for more information and please don't send me a pm. Rather a comment on the video will be seen and addressed.

Thank you

Source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHCGaNsGpgE
. . And in that' same Dubai.
You are a saint?

Please take this write up nonsense down, you don't read about Ghanaian or Congolese exploits online. You mean you don't have anything good to say about Nigerians in Dubai?

I'm certain I started visiting Dubai before you even had a passport. Don't shame Nigerians in Dubai in order to uplift yourself. Don't do this?

Like it or not, you are an alien in Dubai. One slip up and you'd be Deported, so don't make it seem like you are Holier than others, the UAE govt will grant you permanent citizenship.

This is wrong and the mods brought this to front page. Are we the only criminals in the world? Why do we have to contribute to our woes ourselves.

Be positive!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Commentor: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
DOTian:

Bia,
It's the government's job to stop cultism in schools. Governments job to provide adequate conducive environment for learning within the campuses.. Government can fight prostitution without mouthing off like parochial ullamahs and Alfas.... Last time I checked, nobody is against the government for this! Your god and personal savior Buhari is being heckled up and down because of his primitive and vindictive policies and not for fighting cultism, prostitution and drug abuse...
Get small sense, Biko..

Will you shut up.

Has Amrica with all its technology and justice system stopped the proliferation of gangs?

You are not even resting blame on the administrators of the University, you are going as far as the government.

Don't you realise how stupid that is?

If parents cannot admonish their wards, how would government do it?

Use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Commentor: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
DOTian:

I have a friend who did the thesis for his Masters program on this. So this is not even a hearsay situation! This is a very verifiable assertion that can be backed up by tons of data collected from "the field"! Why will I hate Benin? Apart from the fact that your guys corrupted my former fiance at uniben, I have no other serious issues with Benin. .. Nonsense..
Seriously, you can choose to believe it or not but what I told you is the hard truth. These madams liase with banks to provide the initial overhead costs for the traveling expenses of many budding ashawos. When they get to Italy, the madams make sure they pay back with the interests! Part of the reason why it becomes a do or die affair if she reneges.. What do you know?

Nobody corrupted your ex- girlfriend that left you.

She decided to move on.

Get over it.
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by rinzaugustine: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Saifullah01:
I am not trying to sound tribal. But the igbos need to change their "get rich quick at all cost mentality" This is what is wrecking our image.

We have to tell ourselves the truth. The igbo elders and parents need to look at what has caused their moral compas to malfunction that their young ones go into drug trafficking, prostitution, cultism etc. without a blink of an eye, and even form cartels promoting these vices in foreign land.

Yet after wrecking their image abroad, they still go online to bad mouth their country. No be juju be that? destroying your own house, and also destroying the place that offered you safe harbour afterwards
You are just trying to justify your criminal mindset like most Nigerians do by blaming another tribe or gender or whatever...calling a thief yahoo boy or a prostitute runs girl.They do the blame game easily than change that kind of scum mindset you have here that always leads to crime
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by porthouse7(f): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
kramer:

Defending who?

My dear please read what I wrote before commenting. In my original statement I said Yorubas and Igbos are known for commiting crimes like prostitution, drug smuggling and fraud overseas compared to northerners. I'm not talking about terrorism here. Do you understand?
and am responding fulani or Hausa ain't saint
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by georgeakins: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
kramer:
The funny thing is that it's mostly Yoruba or Igbo ppl soiling Nigeria's name abroad, you'll hardly see any news where a northerner was arrested for smuggling drugs, prostitution or fraud. Abi I lie?

And Edo people.
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by wirinet(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lukaku95:
you guys from the waste side are always obsessed with Igbos.. what about the Hush puppies and his brothers in all over UK and America. 90% of scammers arrested or named in America and UK are Yorubas. You didn't see that one ABI. ?

Quit this justification of crimes with whataboutism. The issue should whether his assertions are true or not, and how to resolve the issue. That 90% Yorubas in UK and America are scammers (according to your statistics) is not a justification of Igbos commiting crimes in UAE and all over Asia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by wirinet(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
DOTian:

Bia,
It's the government's job to stop cultism in schools. Governments job to provide adequate conducive environment for learning within the campuses. Government can fight prostitution without mouthing off like parochial ullamahs and Alfas.... Last time I checked, nobody is against the government for this! Your god and personal savior Buhari is being heckled up and down because of his primitive and vindictive policies and not for fighting cultism, prostitution and drug abuse...
Get small sense, Biko..

Which government are you blaming for cultism in schools - Federal, state or Local government? What of parents, family and community? Should they also not take a portion of the blame for cultist in schools and society as a whole?

What do you want government to do to provide adequate conducive environment for learning within the campuses? Government appointed registrars, vice councillors and other academic and non academic staff for the universities? What do you want government to do to eliminate grades for sex or money?

Was it government that elevated prostitution in foreign countries to prestigious levels in Edo? So much so that parents borrow money and take loans to send their daughters to Italy?

Agreed that Buhari is bad, I would even say terrible. But did most of the problems the OP stated start with Buhari? Was it under Buhari that Nigerians started distracting all of us overseas?

1 Like

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Happy2020: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nigerians are the problem in Nigeria. The FG can be blamed as well but Nigerians as soon as we are given an opportunity, we Bleep it up. It’s like there’s no morals, so scruples, anything goes. Problem is, other countries actually have rules that need to be followed, people cannot be bribed for a dollar. You can’t go abroad lying, stealing and cheating. Keep that sh.t in the Nigerian zoo
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Whitecoal711: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
wirinet:

Its bad economic policies that makes young Nigeria's commit crimes like armed robbery, 419, drug crimes and prostitution in Dubai? Please explain.
From your write up you knowledge enough for me to tutor you that the reason MOST PEOPLE indulges into crimes is as a result of hunger,some country don't have prison,some don't have soldier,why? Things are working fine in the country,
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
I trust no Nigerian
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by wirinet(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Whitecoal711:

From your write up you knowledge enough for me to tutor you that the reason MOST PEOPLE indulges into crimes is as a result of hunger,some country don't have prison,some don't have soldier,why? Things are working fine in the country,

False. MOST PEOPLE do not indulge in crime because of hunger, but because of GREED. Are you telling me Hushpuppi engaged in crime because of hunger? Could he eat his expensive watches, cars and designer clothes he displays on instagram? Are you insinuating our politicians engage in stealing because of crime? Tinubu must be starving then.

3 Likes

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Babalola0920: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nigeria we love to BLAME everyone for our own problem! Knowingly it's 89% our faults

Na government say make you go cut person head do ritual, na government say make you do armed robbery because na only you love to secure the million, you be THIEF BIG THEIF !

And you WEY dey collect t bribe and lack humanity na GOVERNMENT cause am !

Eti yawere
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by cedricksly: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dubaiguy:
I am sorry I haven’t created new videos for some time. I have been busy with work and daddy duties lol.

However, the deteriorating relations between Nigeria and UAE prompted me to make this video. It has never been this worse and it keeps getting critical every day. If we don’t address this issue faster, soon, average Nigerians won’t be able to visit UAE, not to mention getting jobs and staying there.

The Nigerians living in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and also other regions of the country would be targeted by the police and Arab citizens.

I have been in living in UAE for several years and I can authoritatively tell you that Nigeria has always been a good ally of UAE right from time. Nigerians come here to invest, buy goods, houses, for vacations etc. It was good business for everybody (We still do though).

We were also highly popular and respected for our football prowess. Ask any average Arab citizen on the road about Nigeria and he/she will mention our legendary footballers like Okocha, Kanu, Amokachi, Rashidi Yekini etc.

How did the problem start by the way? No it’s not the Nigerian government, the issue is largely due to the activities of unscrupulous Nigerians and other Africans in the UAE which has battered our reputation over time. Let’s look at some factors and instances.

This armed robbery carried out by Five Nigerians at an exchange bank in UAE signified the beginning of the end of Nigerians’ good standing with Dubai.

From my personal experience and research, the 2014 robbery incidence would be the first major armed robbery experience in UAE. The Nigerians carted away millions of dirhams but were caught and prosecuted.

The robbery incidence gained domestic and international exposure, and with it comes damaging problems for the Nigerian image. It was the first time the name Nigeria would start being known for crime in the UAE. It was so grave that around that time, UAE stopped issuing Visas to Nigerians.

Prostitution
Another prevailing issue destroying Nigeria’s image is the high rate of Nigerian ladies into prostitution in the state. We can’t blame these ladies entirely because some of them were trafficked and tricked by conmen who promised them jobs upon arrival.

However, they were met with the harsh realities of selling their bodies before they can even eat. Many also come unprepared and because they couldn’t get jobs and don’t want to face “embarrassment” at home, they go into prostitution.

The most disappointing thing is that they sell their bodies cheaply. When I came here, it was general knowledge that with at least 20 dirhams, you can sleep with African especially Nigerian prostitutes.

It would interest you to know that the first advice I was given by a Nigerian, a popular Nairalander when I landed in Dubai is to go into the prostitution business as a love-vendor. Lol, rent a house, bring girls from Nigeria, ensure they sleep in the house and pay me commission as returns on my investment. Very bad.. More about this in the video.

Public Fighting: Cultists taking their madness overseas, fight in clubs, on the streets etc., you know the drill.

Bad Work Ethics: Nigerians stealing money at work, committing other offences and giving their UAE employees a bad experience. This spoils the chances of other honest and hardworking Nigerians looking for jobs in the country. Now it is not uncommon to find UAE companies publicly stating that Nigerians are not allowed in their companies.

Hushpuppi: Won’t go into much details about this. Everybody heard the news. As it was popular over there in Nigeria, the story of Hushpuppi’s infamous lifestyle and grand arrest is also widely known here. More bad for Nigeria’s image. Tell a UAE citizen that you are from Nigeria and he/she will be like “oh Hushpuppi country.”

Foreigner’s Activities: Because Nigeria is now almost synonymous to crime in UAE, we have had experiences of other African nationals disguising as Nigerian citizens when they commit crimes. Recently there was a robbery incident, it was widely reported to be carried out by Nigerians.

It was later when the police carried out their investigations and caught the thieves that they realized that they were Cameroonians and not Nigerians. There are more cases like this, some of which I have personally experienced.

I don’t want this article to be too long to make it easier and faster to read, so I won’t be able to cover more than this here. However if you want to know more or planning to come to UAE soon, please watch the video. Liking and subscribing on my channel will go a long way too. Thanks.

What can we do to get out of this? Now many Nigerians are in UAE on a three month visa. Because of this prevailing issue, they would never get jobs, they will overstay their visa and most will become illegal.

I made some recommendations for the UAE Government at the end of the video. It will affect lots of people, but those are what I could think of.

The cycle continues and more headache for Nigeria and Nigerians living in Diaspora. What are your solutions?

You can check the source for more information and please don't send me a pm. Rather a comment on the video will be seen and addressed.

Thank you

Source:

yes Nigerians just like any country citizen are spoiling their country's name... But the fact remains. UAE ALWAYS AMPLIFIES THE CRIME COMMITTED BY A NIGERIAN COMPARED TO OTHER PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES.... Nigerians aren't the worse in crime like they are trying to make the whole world believe.. People are still staying in Mexico, Cambodia, etc...

IF EVERYBODY GET MY KIND OF MIND, NOT SURE NOBODY WILL CHOOSE UAE AS A TRAVEL DESTINATION.... wetin I dey find go there

1 Like

Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
cescky:

Shut up of you have no reasonable points.. Terrorists and descendants of camel fcking terrorists. Abdulmutalleb and co in a hurry to go fcck virgins... Hopefully men virgins await your sisters too
Lmao!!! Men virgins?! You guys on this site are crazy abeg grin grin grin
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by dragunov: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
majamajic:
Am still wondering why cult activities was not mentioned here on this article

Open sex in car parks by Nigeria girls was not mentioned too , it costs 20 dirams (2600 naira) , Pakistans and Indians are big patronizers

Dude, can you read at all?
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by Gfskw: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by HADI854: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Prostitution

Thank you

Source:

Na we dey use our own hand to damage ourselves
Make we even reason am ourselves
When we don ever hear say any UAE citizen come Naija come commit crime for our own country?
Our leaders Dem dey do us one chance and some of us go say we wan go abroad make we go find green pasture but we go still go dey do anyhow for there.
In terms of drugs, na Nigerians Dem dey always suspect first
In terms of crime, na we
I don tire for d tin too
And d tin don come even dey make everything tire me sef cus me too I know say na that UAE b my number 3 for country list wey me too I go like go one day
Abeg make we tell our brothers make Dem leave crime
Government bad no mean say people no still dey do better things apart from crime
Make we embrace agriculture and make government settle dis Fulani herdsmen issues oooo
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by OwenJesse27(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
DOTian:

Your only pain because of ur so called fiance ...pls don't blame us for that .... about the prostitution, are you saying they is no ashawo in Igbo land why generalized one experience with millions of people staying here that ridiculous .
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by DOTian: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Your only pain because of ur so called fiance ...pls don't blame us for that .... about the prostitution, are you saying they is no ashawo in Igbo land why generalized one experience with millions of people staying here that ridiculous .
Was joking around about the socalled "fiance"..
There are many ashawos in igboland and I have said so before.
I just related an issue I'm conversant with. It's not a we against them thing yet...
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by DOTian: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
wirinet:

Which government are you blaming for cultism in schools - Federal, state or Local government? What of parents, family and community? Should they also not take a portion of the blame for cultist in schools and society as a whole?

What do you want government to do to provide adequate conducive environment for learning within the campuses? Government appointed registrars, vice councillors and other academic and non academic staff for the universities? What do you want government to do to eliminate grades for sex or money?

Was it government that elevated prostitution in foreign countries to prestigious levels in Edo? So much so that parents borrow money and take loans to send their daughters to Italy?

Agreed that Buhari is bad, I would even say terrible. But did most of the problems the OP stated start with Buhari? Was it under Buhari that Nigerians started distracting all of us overseas?

I didn't mention Buhari in my post! I was talking of governments that have been in place since this menace started..
If you say that the government of the day can not do anything about prostitution and cultism in the universities, especially in government universities, I don't think we have any need to argue further on this because you are obviously empty..
Sorry I have to be that blunt..
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by DOTian: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Commentor:

Will you shut up.

Has Amrica with all its technology and justice system stopped the proliferation of gangs?

You are not even resting blame on the administrators of the University, you are going as far as the government.

Don't you realise how stupid that is?

If parents cannot admonish their wards, how would government do it?

Use your brain.

Rusticate cultists and prostitutes!
Make a strong law about the permitted rules in campuses.
As we speak today, it's in only Nigerian universities that you will see politicians, contractors and business men drive their SUVs straight to a school hostel to pick up gals. This can be stopped. Arrest pimps that work in campuses and set standards as to how students live. For instance mixed hostels and off camps help breed these immoralities, Do something about that. Government can do something.
Keep defending your principals in government as usual. I think my points are verylear to the clear minded..
Re: How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE by everythinggirly(f): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" / Lady Gets $10k Compensation After Suing Ex-Boyfreind Who Leaked Her Nude Videos / 28 People Chained In A House In Lagos Rescued By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.