Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Will Never Accept LGBTQ Into Kenya-- Kenya President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Will Never Accept LGBTQ Into Kenya-- Kenya President (248 Views)

William Ruto Declared Kenya President-Elect / Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / I Will Never Accept LGBTQ Into Kenya-- Kenya President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Accept LGBTQ Into Kenya-- Kenya President by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2021
Due to the vast buildup of LGBTQ community in the world on which a lot of countries have been put under pressure to accept LGBTQ into their countries. Among the president that was being pressured to accept the communities of LGBTQ is the Kenya president but the president of Kenya has given his reason why he will never give place to LGBTQ in his country (Kenya).

The president who granted an interviewed in one of the TV stations in his country gave the reasons why he will never give place to LGBTQ community in Kenya

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RadSI-oHyXk

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaians In Germany Confront Their President During His Visit To The Country / Virginia’s Gubernatorial Election: Republican Glenn Youngkin Shocks Mcauliffe, W / USA The Cunning World Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.