Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Guide To The Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guide To The Uk (1003 Views)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / Pictures Of The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide To The Uk by English1(f): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2007
Hi,

Anyone wanting to understand more about the UK, its people, culture and customs should take a look at this site: http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/questions/.

Don't be put off by the fact that it has been created by a school - it's excellent! You can find everything from English slang, to odd customs, to manners and expected behaviour in different situations, to info on tourist sites, passports, types of housing, you name it really!
Re: Guide To The Uk by Tats(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2007
Thanks for the site. From the little I have gone through, I think it is very good. Hope to go through all.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Deportees May Be Posted To Rural Prisons / How Can I Shop On Ebay / Any Contact From Egypt To Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.