Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory (31625 Views)

Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? / Akwa United Wins 2020/2021 NPFL Title / Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory by wayodude(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
robosky02:

He played all game during the qualifies except the last game which he did not due to accident

And so was dropped when the final list of players that made it to Atlanta was drown. So his name will not be there

But check the picture below. You will also see okocha. It will be recalled that the goalkeeper was even abiodum baruwa

But at the Olympics proper Joseph Dusu was used

Okay no wahala I wont argue.
Re: Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory by kenzysmith: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
NFF won't call these type of indigenous coaches rather they'll prefer Foriegn coaches that'll enable them siphon money like tomorrow no dey and even if them invite indigenous coaches they'll use debt finish them
did the so indigenous coaches qualify u for Olympic, under 20 world championship, under 17 world cup, even afcon dey struggle to qualify oga when last our so called local coaches qualify us for group stages of the caf champions league .
Re: Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory by OakConsultNG: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
Truth234:
Change of director and reallotment.

Dear Respondent,

Thank you for your message.

Please endeavour to reach us through: 0806 007 3853 or via email oakconsult.nig@gmail.com for more details.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory by Omodua(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
NFF won't call these type of indigenous coaches rather they'll prefer Foriegn coaches that'll enable them siphon money like tomorrow no dey and even if them invite indigenous coaches they'll use debt finish them
Exactly my thought too.
Re: Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory by NLmopol(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Treborgolden:
My people another matter don happen again sometimes I wonder whether we even get laws for this country. See this video of a 13yr old boy driving big truck , Na God dey save person for road for U.A.R

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COZ3j4GfwhQ

If I am a Nigerian leader I would have encouraged and send him to training instead of discouraging him

Boy got skills and confidence
Re: Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory by NLmopol(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nigerian writers
Pls always cross-check before posting
The man is not lanky but a lil not o the bigger side (fleshy)

Re: Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory by YungMillionaire: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Enyimba (the people's elephant) is my team. Warri Wolves where u na dey?
Re: Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Congratulations to him and the boys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew / NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] / Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.