Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Spain Schengen Visa - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spain Schengen Visa (76384 Views)

Schengen Visa | My Experience And Tips / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Askgod117: 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
know we didn't use an Agent!

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by pufframmy: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
THANKS FOR SHARING

your cousin who got 2 years is he frequent travel or first timer
Askgod117:
Good evening everyone! they are giving, cos my cousin just got a Spanish 2 year Visa last week and they also gave his mom 6 months.....if you are a first timer, id advise you make full or part payment of your hotel reservation cos Spain do call hotel sometimes if you are a first timer! they actually done it for my wife before.....and also Spain likes when you have enough funds in your account...hope this information helps.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by narcdramaqueen: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
Hi, is anyone having problems booking an appointment? The calendar is completely greyed out for me. Does that mean that there are no available dates?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Milito: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Wonuola111:
Hello everyone good evening please I want to get an information about Spain visa if anyone get Spain visa recently in Lagos I had they are not giving Nig from Lagos this time pls I will be Glad to get a response

Tnx

I was given in Lag. Though I've gotten a Schengen visa in the past if you care to know. I was surprised as it seems to me it took quite a while compared to @KOLAPO3 experience. Did biometrics on the 1st of this month, passport was dispatched back to BLS on the 20th, the proposed travel date on my application.

A big thanks @KOLAPO3. Your post was really helpful.

Nairaland is a solid repository of helpful information.

4 Likes

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Askgod117: 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hi everyone! am here to ginger some of us never to relent or give up....like i said in my previous message here that Spain do give first timer if you try and pay half or full payment of your hotel reservation and sightseeing pass, also try and include some proof of your income.....also Spain like make you get enough money for account, cos them be wayrey! well i got my 3 months Spanish visa today.

3 Likes

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by pufframmy: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
wow this a happy news oo

Congratulation bro what are the list of documents you submitted?

and
Askgod117:
Hi everyone! am here to ginger some of us never to relent or give up....like i said in my previous message here that Spain do give first timer if you try and pay half or full payment of your hotel reservation and sightseeing pass, also try and include some proof of your income.....also Spain like make you get enough money for account, cos them be wayrey! well i got my 3 months Spanish visa today.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Askgod117: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
Introduction letter
Company CAC
6 Months Bank statement
Waste management and carriage Permit
Personal and company Tax
Company Receipts
Proof of Ownership of my Trucks and my personal car
2 Landed Properties
Fully paid Hotel reservation and 7 days Barcelona pass which I think is very important....but please ensure you do the hotel that can give you free cancellation should incase they refuse oo and some do not refund your full amount, sometimes they can charge a night from it.
I hope this information is going to help.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by pufframmy: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
thanks for sharing

Askgod117:
Introduction letter
Company CAC
6 Months Bank statement
Personal and company Tax
Company Receipts
2 Landed Properties
Fully paid Hotel reservation and 7 days Barcelona pass which I think is very important....but please ensure you do the hotel that can give you free cancellation should incase they refuse oo and some do not refund your full amount, sometimes they can charge a night from it.

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Bibi123T: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Good day All,

Please can someone advise me on how to get an appointment with BLS, it’s blank on the website.
Thank you.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Bibi123T: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
narcdramaqueen:
Hi, is anyone having problems booking an appointment? The calendar is completely greyed out for me. Does that mean that there are no available dates?
Were you able to get one and how?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Iblessed09: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Good day I am thinking about visiting Czech republic for tour but I can't find any thread about the application. Based on my research, they only issue the Visa form at their embassy and it must be filled on the day of your interview. Anyone with idea on their success rate ?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by itunuoye: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Any update for First time traveler , applying for Spain tourist visa. Like how many weeks it takes to get decision from the embassy? I
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Kathy4jesus: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by narcdramaqueen: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bibi123T:

Were you able to get one and how?

Had to pay a travel agent for visa assistance. I was told that Spain's booking was closed till the start of October at the time, so we went with Italy due to time constraints.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Snyps: 2:23am On Nov 13, 2023
goodday good people, i am interested in traveling to Spain on a 2years visit visa but here's my problem.

i heard its difficult for virgin passports holders to get a visit visa to Spain.

its not my first time traveling, i have previously visited Indonesia, but i lost my passport there and was giving a pass at the Nigerian embassy in Jakarta which i used in coming back to Nigeria.

now that i wish to travel to Spain i am required to apply for another passport to use for the travel.
my question is, is there any chance my previous travel history to Indonesia can reflect on this new passport i am yet to collect?, so as to remove me from the first time traveller circle and help me stand a better chance of succeeding in my application for a Spanish visiting visa.

thanks.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Milito: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2023
Snyps:
goodday good people, i am interested in traveling to Spain on a 2years visit visa but here's my problem.

i heard its difficult for virgin passports holders to get a visit visa to Spain.

its not my first time traveling, i have previously visited Indonesia, but i lost my passport there and was giving a pass at the Nigerian embassy in Jakarta which i used in coming back to Nigeria.

now that i wish to travel to Spain i am required to apply for another passport to use for the travel.
my question is, is there any chance my previous travel history to Indonesia can reflect on this new passport i am yet to collect?, so as to remove me from the first time traveller circle and help me stand a better chance of succeeding in my application for a Spanish visiting visa.

thanks.

I don't think Scheghen-Spain issues a 2-year visa. Although, I know of a frequent traveller, who has been issued a Schenghen-France 3 years visa in the past, but the person travels every now and then.

Schenghen 1st visas can start from 1 week to 1 month depending on how your application is structured.

If you made a scan/photocopy of your indonesian visa and old passport, simply submit them alongside your application.

Otherwise, I don't know any other way. Unlike UK applications, I don't think Schenghen has anywhere on their forms that request for your travel history.

Your lost passport should serve as lesson for people to always make a soft copy of their visas and travel history from time to time.

2 Likes

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by vibrant99(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
Avoid using dumped money to apply for a Schengen visa, The idea is not that you have plenty of money but that you have a RUNNING business or investment that is active, for example, You are more reliable if you have 10 million running through your account as debit and Credit and a balance of 100k, than someone who has 30 million sitting in the account for 6 months without being used or touched (they know you do borrow money for proof of funds), this also applies to visiting visa Canada!

Askgod117:
Introduction letter
Company CAC
6 Months Bank statement
Personal and company Tax
Company Receipts
2 Landed Properties

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Snyps: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2023
thanks for your explanation, it was helpful, unfortunately for me i dont od a scanned copy of the Visa, its was my first travel experience and i didn't know what i know now.

Milito:

I don't think Scheghen-Spain issues a 2-year visa. Although, I know of a frequent traveller, who has been issued a Schenghen-France 3 years visa in the past, but the person travels every now and then.

Schenghen 1st visas can start from 1 week to 1 month depending on how your application is structured.

If you made a scan/photocopy of your indonesian visa and old passport, simply submit them alongside your application.

Otherwise, I don't know any other way. Unlike UK applications, I don't think Schenghen has anywhere on their forms that request for your travel history.

Your lost passport should serve as lesson for people to always make a soft cooy of their visas and travel history from time to time.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2023
Goodmorning house.
Kindly can anyone give suggestions on how to get appointment slots?
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Milito: 6:16am On Nov 15, 2023
hunee:
Goodmorning house.
Kindly can anyone give suggestions on how to get appointment slots?

You may have to get in touch with a travel agent conversant with that particular VAC. They usually know the insider to settle and get appointment. But this is a not so good an option, as it will keep encouraging them on this path of corruption until the stakes gets to damning proportions.

Naija corruption system is gradually taking over visa appointment slots at all the VACs.

Its just sad, very sad that whatever they put in care of our Naija people gets messed up with corruption due to our lack of discipline and penchant for getting ahead of the queue.

None of them is an exception. Serious appoinment racketeering is going on at BLS, VFS and TLS. Money is changing hands on a daily basis. The embassys needs to do something real fast.

A simple EFCC presence and investigation of staff will reveal a lot and will reset their brains for a while.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Milito: 6:17am On Nov 15, 2023
Despite that the Spain BLS is not so busy, its one of the worst as regards getting an appointment.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
[quote author=Milito post=126974681]Despite that the Soain BLS is not so busy, its one of the worst as regards getting an appointment.[/quote
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by mercyaakan: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
Hi, which website do I go to apply for Schengen visa through French embassy. Thanks
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
This group seem very dry lately. Are people not applying. Let hear your views.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Everly14: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
mercyaakan:
Hi, which website do I go to apply for Schengen visa through French embassy. Thanks
Tls Contact
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by OGsponstaneous: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2023
I just arrived spain this evening. can anyone recommend where i can get cheap accomodation.

Thank you

I will also like to visit some eu countries close by.
Please recommend.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Askgod117: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
Hello Everyone, merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance...like i used to ginger my people on here.....i got my 1 yr visa today and 1 month for my Mom, 1 month for my mother inlaw......i wish everyone all the best.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by vibrant99(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
You got Spain before asking for accommodation, na wah for u

OGsponstaneous:
I just arrived spain this evening. can anyone recommend where i can get cheap accomodation.

Thank you

I will also like to visit some eu countries close by.
Please recommend.

1 Like

Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
Is it your first schengenn visa.
Askgod117:
Hello Everyone, merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance...like i used to ginger my people on here.....i got my 1 yr visa today and 1 month for my Mom, 1 month for my mother inlaw......i wish everyone all the best.
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by hunee: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
Please share documents and timeline
Askgod117:
Re: Spain Schengen Visa by Askgod117: 12:17am On Dec 13, 2023
know not my first Schengen visa....I have already shared all of my documents in my previous message on here....Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 / G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.