Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,939 members, 7,852,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos (44343 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) / Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by LOVEGINO(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
This guy too like woman. He used to be so humble back in the days before he got famous.
before make him like man?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Klass99(f): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by willidaine(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Klass99:

grin, extremely stupid elements not just anyhow elements.

Their hypocrisy is amusing. Fornicators and adulterers too will join in, on castigating him, meanwhile they are all sexually immoral people o!

Facts!!!!!

Hypocrisy is our biggest problem. Many Nairalanders do worse things but they are quick to slander another dude whose business is none of their concern.

Face una lives. Judgemental people

But, the fornicator and adulterer in their shallow minds think they are better than a gay man. Smh
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by willidaine(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

Bro I swear this gay na confirm gay. And na bottom him be!

How did you know gay roles if you aren't gay yourself or setting gay people up

Bloody hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
If na woman, all of them will praise and lust after her (even women). Because its a fine man, they are all beefing.
Guys sef, hating themselves since 1900.
Happy Birthday, bro grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You too like gist. But, I go tell you.

Uti is my friend's padi. My friend is gay. Uti likes tall, dark guys (his spec). They are friends and sex partners. Gist communicated!

I have someone in the industry that confirms all this too. I think there is some incentive for being bisexual in the industry itself. Someone told me of Don Jazzy, I didn't believe. That's why I sincerely prefer musicians, their talent speaks for them & they don't have to take it in the ass to make some dou.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Klass99:

Their hypocrisy is amusing. Fornicators and adulterers too will join in, on castigating him, meanwhile they are all sexually immoral people o!

But, the fornicator and adulterer in their shallow minds think they are better than a gay man. Smh

They are not better but it's just weird. It's not Sin that is our problem, It's the weirdness.

I was okay with seeing just Lesbians and Gays but now we have lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual.

When does it stop? We now have Non-binary kids in the Uk.

In the next 100 years, we probably would have about 50 genders at this rate.

When does it stop?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
willidaine:

How did you know gay roles if you aren't gay yourself or setting gay people up

Bloody hypocrite

Hahah chai, I see a gay activist speaking up their rights !

Homo like you , dont worry you will soon transform like your brother bobrisky
grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
truthsayer009:

They are not better but it's just weird. It's not Sin that is our problem, It's the weirdness.

I was okay with seeing just Lesbians and Gays but now we have lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual.

When does it stop? We now have Non-binary kids in the Uk.

In the next 100 years, we probably would have about 50 genders at this rate.

When does it stop?
You never know the privilege you have until it hits you. It's OK to find them weird because they are different from you just like when a white man first saw the black man, they found him weird but guess they are here, they are queer. You don't have to like or support them, the key is tolerance
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Dmnnnnnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations....

Why him come dey behave like gay....

The photo Grapher better be a woman

He is though. Closet gay
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
truthsayer009:

I have someone in the industry that confirms all this too. I think there is some incentive for being bisexual in the industry itself. Someone told me of Don Jazzy, I didn't believe. That's why I sincerely prefer musicians, their talent speaks for them & they don't have to take it in the ass to make some dou.

Yes oh. wink

There are loads of perks that comes with being gay (if him sabi hobnob with the people that matter and project himself to the people who want the show). See, the gaylords are the ones who control the entertainment industry. If a young, handsome and promising guy signifies an interest to join the entertainment industry (modelling, acting etc), you go must bend down except you get one jazz man inside wey for work am for you. Let me hold my horses here. grin

And yes oh, Donjazzy na morafacking gay!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by June12Buhari(f): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
See what a full grown man is doing to himself.. Tufiakwa

Akwamkpuruamu grin grin grin grin grin You're crazy no be small
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Klass99(f): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2021
smiley
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Happy Birthday, gaysha bunny boy. More dicks to your ass for smashing.
Victoria why do you love sex so much
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by goldmatrix(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
When was he married sef?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by airminem(f): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2021
MrCover:

Remain Blessed

cheesy
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by airminem(f): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ugh!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
Why do this photos look gayish to me cry cry
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by officialenny(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Uti is just waiting for the gay bill to passed... Majority of those he followed on IG are strong gay influencer ... Oga can't hold any longer his ex lover Alex Ekubbo don marry ehn heart don break
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2021
Nwagod26:
Idiot. You for kuku bare the prick now. Useless person. Are you sure this guy no be gay? Just be hiding under a useless cloak
It not news uti goes both ways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash / D'banj Finally Speaks On Olamide Stealing His Musical Ideas / Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.