Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister (5438 Views)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by madamthemadam: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2021
adecz:

Ancestral Evil dey some families.

Don't jump into serious relationships
with people who you don't know
their family history.

Especially women brought up
without their fathers.

you just revealed your stupidity, read the story, they allegedly ran to their 'father's' house, that means they had a father, your unnecessary hate for women will choke you.
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by TheWolfen(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2021
Fear women
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Pweetyccee(f): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2021
Na wa ooo

Rip

Men pls be careful when choosing a life partner

1 Like

Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by seunmohmoh(f): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2021
My friend knows this guy personally... When he told me the news last night. I shock!!
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Nisiw365: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2021
Vagina people don do am again oooo
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by adecz: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2021
madamthemadam:

you just revealed your stupidity, read the story, they allegedly ran to their 'father's' house, that means they had a father, your unnecessary hate for women will choke you.

How do you know her own mother
isn't a widow who remained in her
husband's house❔❓

The wickedness displayed by these
women isn't norm for well brought up
women who grew up under a father.

They are revealed by their fruits.

Abeh, no target me with your
witchcraft this early morning, biko..❌❌
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by madamthemadam: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2021
adecz:

How do you know her own mother
isn't a widow who remained in her
husband's house❔❓

The wickedness displayed by these
women isn't norm for well brought up
women who grew up under a father.

They are revealed by their fruits.

Abeh, no target me with your
witchcraft this early morning, biko..❌❌

i doubted your foolishness but now i am darn sure, you jump into foolish conclusions, like kids brought up by single moms are useless or less well trained, you just shot yourself because you not only contradicted yourself, you also revealed the level of your IQ.
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Totilopussylick(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2021
Is it not better to remind single lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by gift2xl: 11:28am On Aug 04, 2021
Heart of women. This proves that love can not sustain a marriage.
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by adecz: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2021
madamthemadam:

Wehdone Mrs Einstein .. grin

i doubted your foolishness but now i am darn sure, you jump into foolish conclusions, like kids brought up by single moms are useless or less well trained, you just shot yourself because you not only contradicted yourself, you also revealed the level of your IQ.
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by madamthemadam: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=adecz post=104417307][/quote]
well thank you..
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by helinuesIsaMumu: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
This guy was my coursemate back in gwags
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Lamanii22(f): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
My God! Why are people so cruel...... Killing someone you got married too? Cheiii
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Na dem.

Get more leads when you plan your marketing campaign with our WhatsApp bulk messenger.

https://www.nairaland.com/6524346/whatsapp-bulk-sender-marketing-course
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Kingcalls: 1:24am On Aug 05, 2021
1000Capacity:
This story get k-leg.
You said they locked the door and ran to their fathers house. In the same breathe you said they watched the man died while refusing neighbor help

They watched him die b4 leaving
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 05, 2021
Some women just want to marry, they don't like the man, not talk more of love, check well brothers before you enter your grave.
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by cuffee: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
seunmohmoh:
My friend knows this guy personally... When he told me the news last night. I shock!!
seun, whats up? I have a crush on you. I would love to take you out with you
Re: Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister by Boondocxs(f): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
Women
I can’t think of such sha
I’m a sweet poison

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit / Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki / Soldiers Flogs SARS Officers Who Shot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.