Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

The Second Thing You Should Do Every Morning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Second Thing You Should Do Every Morning (213 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Second Thing You Should Do Every Morning by AmeLonRo(m): 5:25am On Aug 04, 2021
The second thing you should do every morning when you are awake is to write down the goals you want to achieve for that day.

That written goal gives you energy and focus for the day.
You are the one that will have to formulate the daily goals based on your monthly, yearly, and long-term goals.

A step at a time and you will reach any goal.
Check my channel for the third thing you should do in the morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxtk-gN6ej8

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mothers And Their Drama | When Are You Getting Married? / Social-emotional Content Creator. / 5 Ways To Silence A Nagging Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.