Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine (9603 Views)

WHO Announces Funding To Roll-out For First-ever Malaria Vaccine In Africa / German Drugmaker, Biontech Set To Develop Malaria Vaccine / UK Approves Pfizer-Biontech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use, First In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine by ReluctantAdult(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
When tech meets medicine cool

Bless you sons of Nephilim cheesy
Re: BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
You take your babies for vaccines almost every few weeks/months after they are born to protect them but you're too silly and scared to take a vaccine to protect yourself and others. Peddling rumours to make yourself feel right. No be stupidity be that?
Re: BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
chyzoo4u:
Things like this never crosses the mind of a black man.
Some of the top doctors working in that company are probably black. Just say home-based African next time.
Re: BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Someone7:
You take your babies for vaccines almost every few weeks/months after they are born to protect them but you're too silly and scared to take a vaccine to protect yourself and others. Peddling rumours to make yourself feel right. No be stupidity be that?

My mom had the sense never to vaccinate any of her children. She said she tried with the last kid, but he could not walk well and almost developed paralysis after the first vaccine, so she never took him back again. It is almost unheard of for any of us to fall sick.
Re: BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine by frog12: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
GUINEA PIgs IN africa FOR MRNA technology grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine by codemaniacs: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
sunshineV:
will it stop mosquitoes from disturbing me in my sleep?
chyzoo4u:
Things like this never crosses the mind of a black man.
Hambivert:
Would the vaccine stop Nigerians especially an AA Vacinee from contracting Malaria?

It may work in Europe, but over here in the tropics if sparogatively the vacine works, I have a feeling these mosquitoes would mutate and evolve. I don't know the economic importance of mosquitoes. I'm quite certain they don't have, except to sing off key and spread malaria upandan.

But you should know, does little things hate to be sidelined.
How do I know?
Anytime I hear their Tonto Dikeh voices humming past my ears, I just know they have bigger plans that eyes have not seen neither have ears heard.
Franking:
Malaria is a big concern for Africa and Africans yet we will depend on others for a solution. If it's prayers now we will carry it on our heads. We will build the biggest auditorium for prayers.

olaric:
Hopefully, this works and is free from controversies like ones being peddled about COVID-19 vaccines and the Antichrist bla bla bla... Malaria is one of the most underrated illnesses that kills loads of people in tropical areas than anything else. If this succeeds, then its au revoir to Chloroquine and other malaria and antimalarial drugs.

Question again is, will those mafias who specialize in distributing malaria drugs be interested in the vaccine?
AuntRose:
Africa can't develop one but will wait for a white man who's alien to the disease to develop one for them, if it's carry religion for head it is A1
nairabacks:

How is it bad news for them.

You will suddenly see new strains and variants of malaria parasite and the vaccine will require 2,3,4 of more updates to tackle it.

Africans will be pumped full of malaria m rna vaccines
Eriokanmi:
Hahaha. Just like we see in covid-19 today with the new strain. But seriously, we always have different strains of malaria already. Back in the days, once you took chloro, you're OK but later, malaria parasite inhibited chloro and formed a resistance and ACT was developed.

It will still be bad market for pharmaceutical industry and a lot of people will be sacked . If I'm vaccinated , I may not visit hospital or fall sick of malaria for at least 6 months .meanwhile our people fall sick of malaria like every 2 months. It will be a welcome development if the German firm succeeds.
Aurelius1:
You underrate malaria because it has not killed anybody you know. Malaria has killed more than 5 people I knew personally. It nearly killed me during my service year. I survived because I was able to eat well and took my medications. What malaria does is to suppress one's appepite. Once that happens, death is just lurking.
Originalsly:

Hmmm..... case of chronic inferiority complex. You and others like you are willingly waiting with mouths wide open for the White man to shove something ... anything .... down your throats. Ask yourself ... how is it the Black man been living for thousands of years in the midst of the malaria infested forest regions and are not wiped out by malaria? The White man cannot do that. Isn't it something the Black man knows that the White doesn't? The local man already has the solution but here you are ... a local ... condemning your own while singing praises to the alien.

sulaak:

Thank White man technology and not your Yeye god

you guys can't seem to see the bigger picture.. which is the vaccine is not for Africans or black people only its also for eu:ropeans, as:ians, non-melanated people e.t.c.. who want to migrate to west Africa permanently...

Right now one of the major issues a whyte person has with Africa especially West Africa is malaria kills them quicker than Africans..

In fact, the "conspiracy theory" part of me is also beginning to think this c:ovid vac:cine is also inter-related to this malaria vac:cine because like nairabacks has already said, the malaria va:ccine will create new dangerous variants of malaria in Africa which will likely kill a lot of Africans then the eu:ropeans like they always do will migrate to Africa using "charity" and "medical help" as one of the reasons to migrate to Africa ( West Africa ) and create their own communities just like they have their own community in Bonny Island Bayelsa using their oil companies as one of the reasons to remain there..

edit:
once they ( non-Africans ) take the malaria va:ccine after the new variants wahala they will become immune to malaria and will be able to comfortably live in west Africa.

1 Like

Re: BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine by osazsky(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Idiotmod:
They should help us find HIV own fess abeg. I’m tired of using condom
there are STDs worth than HIV..if you have staph colony in ur privates or herpes my brother you will pray to have HIV ..MY GUY marry make everything end...the risk outweigh the 5 min pleasure..do this for the sake of your unborn children...thanks. it is well bro
Re: BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine by panpan(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
Beware of mRNA-based injections.

1 Like

Re: BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine by osazsky(m): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Pastors don see another topic to keep us busy in the nxt 2 months..how they want to give all of us malaria antichrist vaccine.. the chip will be made by Bill Gates the anti christ..imagine a world without sickness..that's not God plans..he made herbs as medicine for us..ur body is not suppose to fight malaria and typhoid if you are sick take herbs and pray..these few months go funny..watch out for more conspiracy theories
Re: BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine by AmazingELixir: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
[[s]quote author=ozome15 post=104418662]
May you meet death befor the end of this month. And may your family die in the hand of BANDITS, MALARIA AND Terrorist. So shall it be onto you.[/quote][/s]
Re: BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine by AmazingELixir: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
[[s]quote author=Spicyzboo post=104418449]very stupid comment.. Why don't you commit suicide to help keep our population in check[/quote][/s]
Re: BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine by boyjo: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Don't take it o.
Na 666 in disguise.
They didn't succeed with Covid vaccine,
They want to try their luck with this one but they fail even more woefully on this one in JESUS name, amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Contract COVID-19 At Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp / Hidden Dangers Of Cosmetics / Pictures From Keep Nigeria Clean Excercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.